Sarah’s Day #33 No one cares how long it’s been since you worked out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Running a bath definitely requires a minimum of a 3 year project management qualification so I don’t really know what you’re talking about.
My bad! Last project she invested so much time on was funee so let's hope she didn't accidentally put focks in a tub of sh*t

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Running a bath definitely requires a minimum of a 3 year project management qualification so I don’t really know what you’re talking about.
Can we also take a moment for her depriving Fox of bubble baths because apparently she’s allergic to sulphate and insists on having a bath with him. It’s bad enough he can’t have dairy or gluten because of her, but a childhood without bubble baths? That’s too far Sarah… too far.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Instead of growing her hair, she's growing her teeth. Gosh they are long.
Also, her expensive sofa or couch or whatever it's called, is so dirty! I really would not like to sit there. Having a kid and a dog, considering they don't like to shower and they DO use shoes inside their house, it wasn't a good choice for a couch.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
that's definitely them. I have identical ones, same colour and size and everything.
I don't even know what are those 😂 but I knew 100% the reason for having the camera focused on the room, floor, bath is to show something quick for more pregnancy baiting. Girl aren't u tired of making things up to get attention.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Yeah that couch looks rank. I get it you have a dog/kid but for duck's sake don't put your dirty shoes on it and/or teach your kid to put the rubbish in the bin. Teaching valuable lessons here I see. That kid will not only be a brat but he's going to be that guy who's flat is gross and doesn't know how to clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
do you think Kurt will leave her when the kid/s are older? I’m never sold on their relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How to spot a Sarah's Day sponsored post 101:
She'll tell you if it's not sponsored (/she's not getting her grubby mitts on any cash from them)
And you think she's not trying to get a sponsorship from this company??! Our Sezzzie doesn't do anything for no reason...she's definitely fishing here!

Sorry, when did Sezzzie have a "break from social media"? Damn, I must have missed that! 😅😉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I may be a cynic, but a new users first post being pointing out a pregnancy bait clue on Sezzas story (that just uploaded) for us Tattlers who may not be so familar with such sea sickness bands and how they relate to pregnancy.... seems like a Hi Sarah moment to me. Thanks for stoking the speculation flames again.
I've been lurking these threads for a few weeks and finally decided to make an account tonight after seeing Scuz's stories - I felt like I had something to contribute after spotting them.

Not sure how providing insight on what I thought it was etc. comes across like that.

I'm sure someone else would have picked up on her not-so-vaguely placed bait in her story sooner or later 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Lol I wonder what mitch thinks of all her tit these days... bet he's glad he got out before it was too late

• Haha
Reactions: 35
if she says "organizing focks' bath" one more time.... I mean she put toys in the tub and has to run water and maybe lay out a towel and pjs. Doesn't exactly seem like rocket science or a complex task but i guess it's just ~THe hUstLE oF #MomLIfe~ that of course nobody else goes through because FOCKS IS SUCH AN ENERGETIC TODDLAH who definetly only watches 10 mins of TV and our babe is the CEO of 4 companies!!!
Also it was all about her. How she can’t handle bubble bath. Ah what about your kid? Who’s bath is this really Sez?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
TW: Miscarriage

I’ve been reading for a couple of weeks and just created an account to share a theory that struck me while reading tonight. Maybe she is still pregnant, hence all the baiting regarding pregnancy. However, I think she may have been pregnant with twins and miscarried or had to make the choice to terminate one for any number of reasons. It would explain the baiting directed towards there being some sort of vague health issue that people are speculating might her experiencing a miscarriage. I could be way off but I had to share to see what everyone else thinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
yeah guys she has been eating sugar but wont take a spoon of vanilla ice cream

Also it was all about her. How she can’t handle bubble bath. Ah what about your kid? Who’s bath is this really Sez?
am I the only one who thinks she's such a supper pick me girl trying to show how she has allergies from almost everything 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I could be way off the mark but on her bedside these look like sea sickness bands which is very common to wear during pregnancy to help with morning sickness/nausea (I used them in my first pregnancy and I'm pregnant with my second bub).
That's what they look like to me too. I used them for my first two pregnancies.

Reactions: 8
Lol aaaand the typical "Sarah's Day Story Sequence". Just when you think it's gonna be an innocent set of stories... then see the numerous amount you gotta click through and 💥BAM💥 AD. Turning a simple concept of running her kid a bath into an unrelated sales pitch.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I could be way off the mark but on her bedside these look like sea sickness bands which is very common to wear during pregnancy to help with morning sickness/nausea (I used them in my first pregnancy and I'm pregnant with my second bub).
Yessss!!!!! I wore these in early pregnancy too. Good Spot.

Reactions: 6
Another pregnancy bait tonight.
‘I’ve been eating so much sugar lately. Not even natural sugar’ ‘Kurt just offered me a lollie’.

I swear the last time she went on a sugar binge and admitted it was when she was in the first trimester with Fox.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.