Sarah’s Day #33 No one cares how long it’s been since you worked out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%. Especially weird that you can’t really tell what workout she specifically did today.

Off topic here but if Sarah wanted to look to someone for inspiration about how to discuss fertility or infertility, Taylor R on YouTube put up an amazing video a few days ago showing her infertility journey. It really was a real and raw video, not sezzy’s sugar coated, cured by vitamins version.
I feel like Sarah has tried to indicate she has experienced infertility, because someone at some point said it would be hard to get pregnant because of her (alleged) PCOS and that she might have to do (horror) IVF. This never eventuated and she got pregnant while ‘not trying’ (but I assume not using protection so obs not preventing). Her imagining that she MIGHT have struggled to get pregnant then not actually have any trouble getting pregnant is not the same things as experiencing infertility.

as someone who has been through years of actually actively trying and failing to get pregnant to then go through rounds of IVF that failed it’s really grating for her to be like ‘I struggled cause I might have had to struggle’. Lol sorry long rant. I just feel like if she had actual issues with infertility she wouldn’t constantly flood us with ‘as a mother’ bullshit. Like we get it working out as a mum is hard, but people without kids get busy too, as well
as all the made to make babies bs.

also my guess is still that she’s been actively trying for 3 wHOlE months, and because she’s special and healthy she shouldn’t have to wait 12 months to get fertility support. Beth getting preggo would probably add to her ‘iNfErTILITY joUrneY’ struggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 751191

Tell that to yourself, and your messaging to your audience, then? Also I know you’re lacking ideas for content but try not to use video footage from like 6 months ago.
I have been on both ends of the scale, never exercising and exercising everyday, and I can tell you the most unhealthy I ever was, was when I was exercising every day.

I’m not saying this can’t be achieved in a healthy way, however what Sarah does, feeling so guilty about not exercising for a few days to the point she deflects and searches for validation online and over posts about it… that’s not healthy. She doesn’t post about it to be “raw” she posts for validation, she posts knowing when she says “I haven’t worked out in a week” that there’s someone watching who hasn’t worked out in a month, and for some reason that’s how she validates herself, and to be honest, it’s just so bleeping sad
Hey you articulated what I was thinking yesterday perfectly. I’m the same as you and yeah when you’re in the midst of feeling compelled to exercise everyday/feeling guilty if you aren’t, you express how crappy you feel for not exercising in hopes that someone is like you don’t need to, you’re skinny anyway, one or x amount of days off is fine… etc.
You’re doing it for validation, which is fine and understandable if you’re just reaching out to loved ones… but NOT on your Insta story/YouTube video when you’re a health/exercise influencer.
You are selling yourself to your audience so when you exhibit that behaviour, you’re saying this is how you need to be to achieve what I’m selling you.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Apparently it's eating disorders week or month and she posts this 🤦🏼‍♀️
Someone made a post in outspoken group about this photo, peeps aren't happy with her. Sarah there's so much more to life than being thin, shredded and having abs. Your obsession with be thin and working out is unhealthy.
IMG_20210908_181640.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
How much of the roasted potatoes do you think she actually had? 😂 Also she is back to her usual posting, aka spamming with stories till they are ——— on top.

TW: Ed, exercise addiction

Reading all the triggered comments regarding Sarah’s pre-baby physique has been heartbreaking, please feel free to step away from watching Sarah or being on this forum whenever you need, put yourself first. Exercise addiction can be debilitating, and as hard as it may be, for me it helped immensely when I forced myself to step away from working out constantly. In my head, I would make up these overarching scenarios like, “Oh my god, I’m going to lose all my progress if I skip a workout”… “I’m such a failure” etc. etc. But when I forced myself to take a step back, I realised why I truly wanted to workout, it’s because it makes me feel good. Our bodies are wonderful, one or even couple days/weeks of not working out will not hinder its progress, even so, it can bounce back even stronger after rest. Even if it doesn’t, it’s ok. Like many have said, there is more to life than being shredded.
Also, I’m not a professional, please talk to someone if you need to. I’m just here to listen and help anyone to the best of my abilities, so just wanted to share what has worked for me. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 28
if she says "organizing focks' bath" one more time.... I mean she put toys in the tub and has to run water and maybe lay out a towel and pjs. Doesn't exactly seem like rocket science or a complex task but i guess it's just ~THe hUstLE oF #MomLIfe~ that of course nobody else goes through because FOCKS IS SUCH AN ENERGETIC TODDLAH who definetly only watches 10 mins of TV and our babe is the CEO of 4 companies!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I could be way off the mark but on her bedside these look like sea sickness bands which is very common to wear during pregnancy to help with morning sickness/nausea (I used them in my first pregnancy and I'm pregnant with my second bub).
that's definitely them. I have identical ones, same colour and size and everything.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I could be way off the mark but on her bedside these look like sea sickness bands which is very common to wear during pregnancy to help with morning sickness/nausea (I used them in my first pregnancy and I'm pregnant with my second bub).
I’m getting deja vu from the “conveniently” placed pregnancy text message on her laptop and can’t shake this feeling this was done on purpose and is more baiting… 🥴

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 59
good spotting! Those are definitely sea bands acupressure bands!
Pregnancy confirmed 😢 poor kid

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Yes, definitely those bands. I used them when pregnant (they did nothing!). Good spotting. More baiting from her!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m getting deja vu from the “conveniently” placed pregnancy text message on her laptop and can’t shake this feeling this was done on purpose and is more baiting… 🥴
Too right! Also hilarious considering the whole “I might regret instastorying on the fly” thing 😂 she already trying to explain her way out of it….totally an accident right Sare?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yawn 🥱
She’s ruined any semblance of ‘surprise’ at this point. Be it pregnancy, MC or chipped nail, all would elicit the same nonresponse from me at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
How much of the roasted potatoes do you think she actually had? 😂 Also she is back to her usual posting, aka spamming with stories till they are ——— on top.

TW: Ed, exercise addiction

Reading all the triggered comments regarding Sarah’s pre-baby physique has been heartbreaking, please feel free to step away from watching Sarah or being on this forum whenever you need, put yourself first. Exercise addiction can be debilitating, and as hard as it may be, for me it helped immensely when I forced myself to step away from working out constantly. In my head, I would make up these overarching scenarios like, “Oh my god, I’m going to lose all my progress if I skip a workout”… “I’m such a failure” etc. etc. But when I forced myself to take a step back, I realised why I truly wanted to workout, it’s because it makes me feel good. Our bodies are wonderful, one or even couple days/weeks of not working out will not hinder its progress, even so, it can bounce back even stronger after rest. Even if it doesn’t, it’s ok. Like many have said, there is more to life than being shredded.
Also, I’m not a professional, please talk to someone if you need to. I’m just here to listen and help anyone to the best of my abilities, so just wanted to share what has worked for me. 💕
Thank you for this lovely, lovely post. I couldn’t agree more.
It’s such a tricky thing to navigate cause you can so easily get tricked into the compulsive exercising mindset, even if you’ve overcome it before, because exercising is “healthy”.
For example, I was training for a marathon in Oct and my niggly hip flexor injury flared up and obviously no major event is going to go ahead anytime soon but I found myself trying to compensate for the cardio by spending 1.5+ on the bike, for no reason. And it wasn’t enjoyable, at all, it was punishment really lol.
Needed a couple weeks to shake myself out of it and remind myself for the 100th time not to work out if I don’t want to. The world isn’t going to end, fitness can be restored, I’m not going to undo everything I’ve ever worked for by resting. It’s such an tit mental wrestling match.

And this is why Sarah shits me, because she is the antithesis of that mindset regarding fitness. She couldn’t even rest during the final weeks of her pregnancy, in severe pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I may be a cynic, but a new users first post being pointing out a pregnancy bait clue on Sezzas story (that just uploaded) for us Tattlers who may not be so familar with such sea sickness bands and how they relate to pregnancy.... seems like a Hi Sarah moment to me. Thanks for stoking the speculation flames again.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
if she says "organizing focks' bath" one more time.... I mean she put toys in the tub and has to run water and maybe lay out a towel and pjs. Doesn't exactly seem like rocket science or a complex task but i guess it's just ~THe hUstLE oF #MomLIfe~ that of course nobody else goes through because FOCKS IS SUCH AN ENERGETIC TODDLAH who definetly only watches 10 mins of TV and our babe is the CEO of 4 companies!!!
Running a bath definitely requires a minimum of a 3 year project management qualification so I don’t really know what you’re talking about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.