Sarah's Day #3 Racist comments greeted, BIPOC deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes thats right. I’d love to see the look on people’s faces when they realise it was around 25.00 dollars to make and they are paying 80-100 and over. I’d be pissed.
Of course this is bad... But I've seen cost sheets of fashion companies that manufacture in Eastern Europe and it costs like 1-5€ to make Hoodies, Jeans or Active Wear there. And that stuff can be sold for 10-20x the cost of making it...
I would still be interested to know about what her "ethically made" claim actually means. My guess is it's the bare minimum you have to do to get that claim and that is usually not very much or sometimes just means you actually pay your workers and don't employ children...

Reactions: 3
That company is giving a price based on your chat message. Buy in bulk like white fox do and the price will be lower.
Now what % of the price d we think Sezzy gets. I imagine 10% or less.

Although when Sarah reads here later and sees the manufacturer details - she’ll be getting ideas to cut out the middleman

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hey, I can try and create the new thread. Which one got the most votes?
I hope 2xblended is all good

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wonder if this will show how “busy she actually is running multiple businesses” like she has promised and said she has avoided ActUalLy showing because she is so productive and amazing and works so hard. My guess - no.
Act "busy" & no one will question you! ;)🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
is @2xblended still okay and around? The thread is moving so quick and getting long
I wondered this a few pages ago, but she used to take periodic breaks from GG... hoping it’s not a health issue as she has mentioned those previously as well.

@2xblended , hope you’re okay! This thread has picked up speed (as you intended), but it’s weird without you... hopefully you are able to come back soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can't tell if her mouth is more annoying or the tit that comes out of it... Honestly can't wait to see this week long vlog where she doesn't buy coffee and isn't glamourous 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OMFG TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AMAZING. I do feel bad because they just want sales and are being so helpful but omfg. I knew it was the case but it's so glaringly obvious now.
Yeah it seems like he is a pleasant person who makes low cost leggings really well. They seem totally capable and talented and we could easily rip off Scuzzy's rip offs. SUPER EXCLUSIVE. And Racer is a great nod to super fast fashion. Yuck at her structure.
And I personally have a hunch that Sarah would have named Fox "White Fox" if she thought she could get away with it. I think it was the original name all along.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
omg please can I just put this tit here for all to see. So to the person who said “does she do her own sketches??” NO. She does NOT DESIGN ANYTHING. NO “CREATIVE GENIUS” at all. All her chat about her designing clothes is bullshit because she picks and chooses from a menu of fast fashion Chinese factory clothes the White Fox sticks their name on it.

Production value? $10.
Retails at? $100+
Value of lies? Priceless.
View attachment 180494View attachment 180495
View attachment 180492View attachment 180493
That post 12th July 19 has been removed.
I bet White Fox made them take it down.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Apparently her recent reboot drop sold out in a couple of minutes. Her sheep are losing their minds because they didn't get anything, when they put stuff in their carts and go to put card details in the items disappear from the cart. You would think Sarah would have a better system set up for her customers and bigger stock levels. It's not like it's her first rodeo, this is just plain tit customer service and it's like hanging bait for her sheeple. She's such a mole!!

Reactions: 3
That post 12th July 19 has been removed.
I bet White Fox made them take it down.
HAHAHA can't believe it's gone, I bet WF made him take it down too...they must be reading in here...her set is in his profile pic tho! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
View attachment 181128

Lol when white fox keep saying her real size in the comments😂
Sarah ffs, a small DOES NOT look remotely "oversized" on you. In fact, it digs into your skin and looks uncomfortable. STOP with the exshtra smol narrative, please. We can see what you look like. Also noticed the only photos she posted on her IG from the campaign are the ones that don't show much of her body. No arms showing, no tight fitting leggings, etc. She's aware that she looks normal in the photos she can't control and it probably drives her nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.