Sarah's Day #29 Friends were gifted Sunee, cos none wanted to waste their own $$$

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think she’s pregnant, and if she did conceive this past month (period not mentioned but her changing mood swings + mushroom powder being mentioned constantly) I will need to take a break from watching her. We’d have had our babies within a few weeks of each other but I’ve unfortunately lost mine and I think watching her glout about it will be my last straw
Sorry for your loss. 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I dont know if its conscious or unconscious, I'm not sure what look she was really going for with the shoot for this new line, but it just screams meangirl to me. The more I see it, the more mean she looks like her true mean self, no facade, raw and real MEAN.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I dont know if its conscious or unconscious, I'm not sure what look she was really going for with the shoot for this new line, but it just screams meangirl to me. The more I see it, the more mean she looks like her true mean self, no facade, raw and real MEAN.
Can't you tell?! It's OBVIOUSLY about boxing 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Fr it gave me vibes of an entitled brat who’s glued to her phone 24/7 and rolls her eyes when you try to talk to her… oh wait 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Can't you tell?! It's OBVIOUSLY about boxing 😂🙄
OH YEAH, of course. It's clear as day! Because boss mums, brunch buddies and gym bunnies are all into the boxing scene.

Seriously, what a hodgepodge mess this whole campaign is. I swear, she's getting less and less creative and more and more lazy and scattered by the day.

Maybe mean, snarky, condescending, sassy is relatable with the stans. What would I know 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The hilarity that is the fact that flathead is only in Australia and her app is worldwide, and her US/UK fans have already complained about not being able to find Australian ingredients.

Also I recognise that recipe from another site- if I'm right, the crumb is hemp seeds, parmesan, lemon zest, oregano and GF panko. Looking forward to seeing if I'm right 😅

OH YEAH, of course. It's clear as day! Because boss mums, brunch buddies and gym bunnies are all into the boxing scene.
Dalmatian + coffee cup + white house + LV bag + Byron = boxing.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
The hilarity that is the fact that flathead is only in Australia and her app is worldwide, and her US/UK fans have already complained about not being able to find Australian ingredients.
Even the lamb ragu would be a stretch for most Americans. I really only get lamb from Greek or Mediterranean restaurants, and pre-cooked lamb meat when I’m going to make something like gyros at home. Not to mention that “ragu” is widely recognized as a brand that sells very sweet, not authentic jarred pasta sauce here in the states…

Reactions: 12
I’m sorry. I didn’t realise leaving the house to spray trees with a water pistol was essential 🤦🏻‍♀️
Taking your toddler out at night to wander the mall might not be the brightest idea dipship.

Pic: Kurts stories tonight.
I was thinking the same thing when I saw it and was like “their probably getting dinner”, nope. Seems like Sez made dinner. I wonder if Kurt was wearing a mask..

Reactions: 14
Even the lamb ragu would be a stretch for most Americans. I really only get lamb from Greek or Mediterranean restaurants, and pre-cooked lamb meat when I’m going to make something like gyros at home. Not to mention that “ragu” is widely recognized as a brand that sells very sweet, not authentic jarred pasta sauce here in the states…
I remember this when I lived in the US! Where’s all the lamb? it’s so expensive too!

Reactions: 5
Also I recognise that recipe from another site- if I'm right, the crumb is hemp seeds, parmesan, lemon zest, oregano and GF panko.
Sis will run a mile from Panko breadcrumbs, even GF ones. 100% she'll use almond flour instead. She'll also avoid the parmesan, because we all know these recipes are all what SHE wants to eat. It's making these tweaks that make her feel justified ripping off other people's hard work.

I’m sorry. I didn’t realise leaving the house to spray trees with a water pistol was essential 🤦🏻‍♀️
Taking your toddler out at night to wander the mall might not be the brightest idea dipship.

Pic: Kurts stories tonight.
Yup, came to post about the same stories. They were uploaded 3 hours ago which was around 7pm Sydney time. I don't know what time the average 2 year should go to bed (I know it'll depend on the child), but I feel like 7pm should at least be wind down time between dinner, bath and bed.

It feels very counterintuitive to take them out into town after dark and let them run about until they're hyped up. He was probably taken home and put straight to bed. No wonder they're struggling with him. It's almost like they want to struggle, so they have a reason to complain (ie: make content).

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why did she take the mousse post down?
Hmm, good question. Did anyone happen to see the comments? Did something kick off?

Nice to see both Sez and Kurt in the office working during lockdown. It kinda makes you wonder a) where is Fox? b) who is watching Fox? and c) who is taking these photos? I'm sure if they were set up on a tripod and a timer Sarah would have posed for the shot.

I guess the lockdown doesn't apply to them once again. What is mind boggling is the fact they are advertising it. They have equipment at home, at least photograph yourselves there and sneak off to the office afterwards 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edit: Sarah has those nails on still so this photo is at least a few days old. All that complaining about cabin fever and she's been going to the office (and no doubt other places 🙄).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Nice to see both Sez and Kurt in the office working during lockdown. It kinda makes you wonder a) where is Fox? b) who is watching Fox? and c) who is taking these photos? I'm sure if they were set up on a tripod and a timer Sarah would have posed for the shot.

I guess the lockdown doesn't apply to them once again. What is mind boggling is the fact they are advertising it. They have equipment at home, at least photograph yourselves there and sneak off to the office afterwards 🤦🏻‍♀️
Isn't this the 'podcast room' in their pool house?

Reactions: 7
I think they moved all the podcast equipment to the apartment because now their neighbours are renovating at it was too loud (if I remember correctly it was is the day in the worklife Vlog where she didn't really work).
So maybe it's still there

Reactions: 11
Isn't this the 'podcast room' in their pool house?
I don't think they have these small high windows in their pool house or main house.

It's so annoying! I finally had to move to working from home now with the even stricter rules (I work in construction and was mostly alone in the office before) but I like being in the office because I don't have the space at home. We have a 1 bdr place and my partner lost his job in hospitality so now I sit in our small bedroom on our balcony table and he's banned to the living room. I still think we're privileged anyway because I still have an income and we technically have the room and no kids that need entertainment.

The entitlement of S&K is outstanding. I'd love to work from home in a house like theirs... How do these people even exist lol

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Listened to their podcast, Fox said the F word . Learnt it from Kurt. Sarah sits on her parenting pedestal and lectures Kurt about his crap parenting. They also talk about fox jumping onto the swinging chair. Kurt laughs at fox and shouldn’t and sarah never laughs. (Except when he’s throwing fruit at fans)

To sum it up. Kurt is a crap parent and Sarah is the best !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.