Sarah's Day #28 Symptomatic, but traveled mid-pandemic, all for that Byron aesthetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a son a year younger than Fox and I have two dogs who are crap on the lead. I walk all three of them, together, almost every day (unless it’s raining or under 3 degrees). She just needs to get a belt lead like every other mum and make it happen

Reactions: 14
Sorry to go OT, but does anyone know where there’s a thread like tattle for Chloe Szep and Mitch Orval. His latest post, going anti-lockdown has pushed me over tipping point
their post has sent me and also the viral video about lockdowns. so many thoughts on that and not really any of them good.
influencers should stick to what they know - selling teeth whitening kits and skinny me tea

Reactions: 32
ooo gives us the juicy deets!
Oh I don't have any tea, it's just a hunch. Usually she always says that Durt is at the apartment "working" and it seems like she hasn't said that this week. If someone has that IG of the stan that keeps all her stories I could rewatch them and confirm my suspicions

Reactions: 4
The IG is @storiesfromsezzy

also
Sarah’s Day 29# dog neglected, son exploited, WF quality plummeted!

Reactions: 6
Why do her stories about Luxe Listing feel like an undisclosed ad? I’ve seen a few influencers promoting and working with them, and the way she has spent like 10+ stories talking it up and even tagging the account AND tagging Amazon prime… looks a lot like an ad… either that or she’s fishing for one after seeing everyone else working with them

Reactions: 30
I vaguely remember Kurt posting a PR package from Prime recently so I'm sure it's sponsored.

Reactions: 24
I almost cried watching it. She was really negative about her appearance and she seemed like she was about to cry because of how those stupid bike shorts made her feel!

Reactions: 14
She's not following Luxe Listing so could well be fishing.

I did notice she's recently started following @biglittlefeelings, a toddler expert account whose bio says "Tame Those Tantrums". They have some informative posts that Sarah and Kurt could definitely learn from, especially the post about tantrums at bedtimes. I've screenshotted an interesting paragraph from said post.

Boundaries, structure and Sarah being calm is sadly missing in Fox's daily life. Let's hope that, despite her stating she doesn't want advice on how to parent Fox, she's actually seeking help to improve things.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I hate this narrative of demonising TV. ‘I never watch tv’ - like congrats. Good for you. Except you do watch tv. Sarah, you’re not better than anyone else for claiming to not watch tv. You’re just full of shit.

Reactions: 51
I was talking about dedikated lifestyle lol

Reactions: 2
I hate this narrative of demonising TV. ‘I never watch tv’ - like congrats. Good for you. Except you do watch tv. Sarah, you’re not better than anyone else for claiming to not watch tv. You’re just full of shit.
Whatever do you mean? How can one have time for tv when one is so busy…..with their eyes glued to their phone

Reactions: 24
“I remember when I was buying my house and was dealing with real estate agents” so much for a family home huh

Reactions: 25

What Kurt?! WHAT.
THIS DOESNT SHOW OFF THEIR BACKYARD ITS A POOL FLOAT AND A WHITE WALL.
YOU HAVE A POOL AND WALLS.

Reactions: 48
Thanks for this. It’s so weird to see someone morph into a different person. We all grow and change, but losing your authenticity is next level. You’d hope they manage to keep some of it in real life.

Appearance wise I remember seeing Sarah for the first time on someone else’s vlog (Kurt) & I actually couldn’t believe how different she looked to what she posted. I thought it was the claiming to have cured CIN 3 that woke me, but now I remember it was this.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.