Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe that the rate lip filler dissolves can have something to do with metabolism too. Sarah must be on the edge of her seat dying to tell us she got a top up because her metabolism is soooooooo naturally fast but that would mean owning up to fillers.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Whyyyyyy are they so far up Sarah’s ass?
I’m genuinely confused. Yes she made a video YEARS ago about lip filler but I’m sure she was forced into that and has not mentioned it since.
And this post was about she has just come onto her stories TODAY and lied about getting them done. No one was even being rude?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
That kid has separation anxiety, she was trying to tell herself at some point in the vlog 'Im a good mum'. I speak from experience and I can say that I had to go to therapy because my parents didnt go to therapy when they should have, so I had to deal with issues as an adult which is not ideal. This vlog really gave me the exact vibes
Hi, just wanted to let you know that I’ve been thinking about this comment since you posted it - the “I had to go to therapy because my parents didn’t go to therapy when they should have” part. It’s such a great observation about Sarah’s potential impact on Fox. I have a son who is Fox’s age and your comment has made me decide that I will set up a meeting with a therapist too.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Wow, Sarah is doing an actual giveaway. Wonder why she’s suddenly decided to give back to the stans? Desperate for some engagement on her posts??
Probably too much unsold product.

Her comment about how 'if you're a blonde', you'd know that going to the hairdresser is a 'five hour ordeal' was so silly. Um, as an actual natchural blonde, no, I definitely do not know that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She's claiming it's a "change of season" affecting her lips at the moment... plus the fact that she "forgot her smoochy balm" when at the hairdressers today 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ what a mess.
Change of season my arse. Didn’t she also once say “my lips get really puffy when I’m so tired”

How dumb does she think we are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Hi, just wanted to let you know that I’ve been thinking about this comment since you posted it - the “I had to go to therapy because my parents didn’t go to therapy when they should have” part. It’s such a great observation about Sarah’s potential impact on Fox. I have a son who is Fox’s age and your comment has made me decide that I will set up a meeting with a therapist too.
That is so lovely to hear 💕 so proud of you for stepping up for yourself and your little bubba. Take notes Sarah!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m genuinely confused. Yes she made a video YEARS ago about lip filler but I’m sure she was forced into that and has not mentioned it since.
They ALWAYS say this but that video was years ago and admitting to having it done once isn't the same at all. And she never admitted the Botox!

I never watched the video so missed if the reasoning was because she was "insecure about her mole", but if that is the case why not just get the mole removed?

Reactions: 18
My parents didn't got to therapy despite domestic violence and alcoholism issues. My brother and I are adults now and have been in therapy for 8 years.

I think even if family members are essentially a 'normal family' it's important for children especially to feel they are being heard and have a chance to express their feelings in front of a unbiased professional.

Hopefully Fox will get his say when he's older how much of his life is on show for millions of people and if he wants to be a model for campaigns.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
lip fillers do not wear entirely, that is quite a misconception from the industry, instead of them getting metabolize they ended up migrating around the place of the injection. I have not done mine in over 2 years and my lips still do not look like the original size and shape, I also have a bunch of little lumps way inside my upper lip that can only be explained by the migration of the filler.

Lip filler yes, but lip flips are done with botox which does break down more than filler, so she may have slowed the filler and done more botox lip flips

Reactions: 8
And this post was about she has just come onto her stories TODAY and lied about getting them done. No one was even being rude?

if I was self conscious about a mole under my lip I would just get it removed....? Not fillers?

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.