Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah's 5 mins workout turned into a 2 hour workout! Her ED and over-exercising are definitely in overdrive.
I can see a lot of my self in Sarah. Speaking from experience (training for competitions) in the last two weeks I would train like crazy, obsess over everything I would eat and sneak in extra training sessions - which is really bad.

There needs to be stricter regulation about letting unqualified people like Sarah give health and medical advice.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Why does it take her so long to upload YouTube videos when she admitted Georgia edits them? Then it doesn't really affect her mum days or meetings/bossbitch days because she's not doing it herself anyway.

Also if a 2 year old has a coin in his mouth and leaves the room after you telling him to take it out, you go after him and make sure it's out of his mouth and that he won't choke!

Reactions: 51
My theory on her leaving wedding stuff to the last minute is that it’s gifted stuff and she’s just telling people what she wants rather than actually doing the work to find suppliers/vendors.

Although I loathe the thought, I reckon a lot of businesses/small creators would jump at the thought of supplying for Sarahs wedding.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Why does it take her so long to upload YouTube videos when she admitted Georgia edits them? Then it doesn't really affect her mum days or meetings/bossbitch days because she's not doing it herself anyway.

Also if a 2 year old has a coin in his mouth and leaves the room after you telling him to take it out, you go after him and make sure it's out of his mouth and that he won't choke!
She once mentioned she does the "final version" after the rough cut is done.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's forcing her legs so much so that they don't touch, it's sick.
But what is worse, she really thinks she has knowledge about everything. She wants to keep giving advice on every health, fitness and nutrition topic, without feeling embarrassed. There are so many qualified people does she even know about them?? How does she even dare?! I'd feel so pathetic releasing an eBook with absolutely no qualification. God, watching her is feeding my hate towards her but I can't stop.
I have to add, I see her on her pictures so thin, it's a completely different body type than her real body (seen on other's pictures).

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
She once mentioned she does the "final version" after the rough cut is done.
AKA: control issues. Like with those micro-manager bosses who delegate but can't own the efficiency of delegating, because they sit and redo everything that was delegated, in the name of "final version". She is a textbook case for so many issues, it's not even funny anymore.

She wants to keep giving advice on every health, fitness and nutrition topic, without feeling embarrassed. There are so many qualified people does she even know about them?? How does she even dare?! I'd feel so pathetic releasing an eBook with absolutely no qualification. God, watching her is feeding my hate towards her but I can't stop.
I have to add, I see her on her pictures so thin, it's a completely different body type than her real body (seen on other's pictures).
To feel embarassed one has to have self-awareness and/or a sense of honesty about whre they're at. She's has her own head so far up her own ass she's cut off from reality. She honestly does believe she's an expert at all the things she puts out. Poopy powders, workout programs, fitness apparel, cooking app.

It just occurred to me, the jokes on her audience that keeps dishing out money her way for products and projects she clearly isn't qualified for. Because that's essentially what you pay for in these fields. Someone's expertise and know how that you hope comes from a solid background, qualification and experience. SHe has none of that. Everything she does is lazy and a throw-together effort. She thinks packaging it nicely is hardwork and a job done.

None of her products are backed by science, don't undergo any rigorous testing before they're put out into the market, and she NEVER takes feedback. Anyone with even a shred of a brain would know not to spend money on these products.

She's smart fo have created an image that fools people into believing she is credible. But it's on people to look beyond the veneers and think before throwing money at her and feeding her delusions of grandeur.

It's so frustrating to watch. Especially when there's literally dozens of people in the same space doing such good work. She is essentially a massive fraud.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Cry me a bleeping river Sarah you’re full of tit and should have been cancelled 5 years ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I found Sarah during lockdown last yr and I didn't want to believe how bad she was because I'd finally found an Aussie youtuber who wasn't completely annoying and uploaded pretty good content (mostly her older videos from when she was in the apartments with Kurt). It was only after I watched her videos abt the spider bite and curing her CIN that I really saw the manic person she is.
More to the point, I actually did about 6 weeks of her first ebook (free download online no wayyy was I paying), and for the first couple of weeks it was interesting as I hadn't ever done anything like her format of workout before. But I noticed that although I did become leaner, I really did not build any muscle at all, there was way too much cardio-- further proof Sarah's body has just been built on from her body-building phase with her ex, and not bc of her powdery protein mixes and fabulous expert workouts the boss babe queen sezzy herself curated. The most concerning thing though was the lack of instruction around the technicalities of each movement and how to have correct form, as many of the exercises were quite complex and I nearly injured myself a few times.
This third ebook just seems like a desperate, erratic money grab before fans begin to see the toxic, cheap-ass side to her that somehow they've all been blinded to.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So in her new vlog before she makes fox’s bottle she says “his bottles at the moment are literally just a comfort thing, not a nutrition thing”
But then proceeds to make it and adds 2 different vitamins/probiotics/who the f knows.
*correct me if I’m wrong

But why wouldn’t she just give him the almond milk if it’s just “a comfort thing?”

Attachments

Reactions: 42
Sarah mentions in her new vlog that she is a stay-at-home mum. But isn’t she really a working mum since fox is babysat twice a week at least and then Kurt is home some days too while she goes to the office/gym? Maybe I’m overthinking it.
She also has a meltdown and says how she gets frustrated as she has no friends to vent too who have kids....but then so many times she’s talked about how she has friends with kids that she’s talked to about things. So many contradictions!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 71
She's highly questionable at the best of times but watching her be overwhelmed after Fox's tantrum is something I can't snark about. I find that's the most human she's presented herself in quite a long time and it made me feel bad for my many fits I threw growing up lol 😅 🤷‍♀️

(btw. she mentioned not having "close friends" who have kids yet. I find there's a difference between just general friends and close ones. I wouldn't go to my more distant friends with personal problems but I'd definitely share them with my close ones. So yeah, hate to be the devil's advocate but I understand what she meant.)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her latest vlog...."don't give me advice unless you're a mother"...
I wonder if that same logic applied to all the helpful advice she gives us, I dunno like maybe don't give me nutrition advice unless you're a nutritionist, don't give me health advice unless you're a doctor, don't give me fitness advice unless you're a PT....ohhhh wait...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 138
Actually feel really sad for Sarah in the Easter vlog. She is a competitive, perfectionist, high achiever type. And her very very cute sweet gorgeous son (we see all his good sides) is apparently a real handful. As a mother of three I do know how awful tantrums are and the mental miles they take to sit through. Sarah said Kurt is Fox’s favourite person. It must kill the very heart and soul of her that she always wants to “win”, be the best, and with her own child she cannot comfort, control or be chosen by him. Because he wants his dad. Because he can sense Kurt has a lot more of a genuine depth of care maybe?
Actually feel like crying, hit me in the mum feels.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The "maybe one day I'll be his favorite" hit me, ngl. I always had to compete with my sibling for my parents' attention and being the black sheep is harrrd and heartbreaking.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
That filler in her top lip...... it's gone way beyond the border of her lip. That looks dreadful! I assumed that's botched filler? I really hope that dies down a bit before her wedding and that she has the sense to not get them redone before the wedding day. It being Sarah though, she probably got that filler done beyond her lip on purpose and thinks it looks good. PS that first pic is just funny hahahaha
Screenshot 2021-04-14 at 13.37.30.png
Screenshot 2021-04-14 at 13.37.42.png
Screenshot 2021-04-14 at 13.37.38.png

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
View attachment 528637
no
Just no
Absolutely not
Getting slightly annoyed at an irritating child toy IS NOT auditory hypersensitivity
The same as liking your kitchen cupboard organised is not OCD
Stop
👏 This story fucked me right off.

My guess is sunnee will silently disappear in the coming weeks/months and the new e-book will replace the content on her page that the app is taking up right now. Oh and maybe we'll get a fake teary vlog in which she complains about how no one appreciated the work that went into sunnee and how everyone is mean and a hater.

Can't bloody wait.
If she just goes cold with Sunee content the few fans that have a 12 month sub will come for her. Instead she'll have to blame someone for it's demise first. My bet will be the tech company who made the app. Suddenly, for some bs reason she makes up, the company will no longer be able to manage the app. "Sit tight guys while we source a more reliable company to get Sunee back online!" And then they never do. That's when she'll phase out Sunee content and she'll escape hate from her fans because it's totally out of her control. Then comes the next big project (ebook) or even a pregnancy as a distraction and suddenly it's Sunee what?

I don't even care if that gives Sarah ideas. Take it! Sunee needs to go. Just do the decent thing and refund those still with subscriptions.

Reactions: 27
Absolute control freak. In the vlog where Kurt is looking at Sarah's take on the McDonald's Apple Pie and he says that would be great with some sugar on top, and she's automatically like no you don't need any extra sugar, it's already a cookie. You're unwell Sarah mate.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Does anyone have any theories on why Sez hasn’t already done a PT certification? It think it’s one/all of the following:
a. She’s a lazy witch
b. She’s scared she’s not smart enough/can’t complete it
c. She knows she’ll make money off eBooks etc regardless of whether she does it or not; or
d. She thinks she knows it all already and she’s always right

I would love to hear everyone else’s theory. I wonder if she’d complete a PT course if it was sponsored/she was compensated for doing it...
I would say a combination of a, c and d.
She doesn't see why she should waste her precious time learning something she thinks she knows everything about already. That time is better spent doing a 'not a workout' on her pilates machine.

Reactions: 13
Sorry I have zero sympathy for her crying session in the vlog. I’m gonna be bold and say it’s her own fault she is not Fox’s favorite. If you keep insta-storying while spending time with your son then don’t be surprised that you find it difficult to communicate/get to him. I don’t wanna mum-shame but this just immediately comes to mind for me.

edit: well maybe I have a little sympathy, of course feeling like this is heartbreaking. but I just can’t help thinking about how un-present she always seems with Fox.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.