Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure the ACA segment is about the whole influencer "scandal" with Celeb Spellcheck, and won't feature Sarah much (if at all) 🤷‍♀️

Also why tf is Sarah seriously talking about working on a 3rd ebook? She's barely keeping up with Sunee as it is, it's so clearly half-arsed and last-minute. I'm sure the subscribers would love to hear about her focusing her attention on something else now. What happened to Sunee being her "baby"?

Reactions: 39
This 3rd ebook is a huge mistake. She will be roasted. She’s lucky she released the other 2 when unqualified people like her weren’t getting called out as much as they are now.
Can’t wait to see if flop like everything else she has done recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Notice she didn’t actually put up a poll about her new e-book. If she had of the responses would be visible and she couldn’t tout that she took everyone’s feedback onboard. She’s so transparent. Also the bubble pop, please.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Does anyone have any theories on why Sez hasn’t already done a PT certification? It think it’s one/all of the following:
a. She’s a lazy witch
b. She’s scared she’s not smart enough/can’t complete it
c. She knows she’ll make money off eBooks etc regardless of whether she does it or not; or
d. She thinks she knows it all already and she’s always right

I would love to hear everyone else’s theory. I wonder if she’d complete a PT course if it was sponsored/she was compensated for doing it...

• Heart
Reactions: 41
No point for her to study, she is already making more money than she would if she was a PT so she wouldn't bother

Reactions: 26
The fact that she has her mother over to look after Focks on her "buuussyyy day". A day of wedding planning and working out...for most people that is a day off, not a busy day.

• Sick
Reactions: 51
So this girl wants to come out with a third ebook, showcasing body weight/dumbell workouts. Because she is feeling SO strong right now and the FITTEST she has ever been. You know why? Cause you're not doing your pointless ebook workouts. I cannot believe she is doing it again (like when she promoted her ebook for postpartum but we all know it was her PT..) and the stans are gonna eat it up. She has been BOASTING about her new workout routine for months and how she loves it so much and how she has branched out and tried so many new things. She's working with a PT once a week at least + does regular boxing + not to mention the hot pilates and whatever classes etc. The circuits you put up for sale have nothing to do with your overall physique and fitness FFS.

I'm too lazy to screenshot so here's a quote from her post, not only 2 weeks ago:

Monday: Heavy Lower Body strength session (squats and accessory exercises)
Tuesday: Boxing and full body conditioning
Wednesday: Rest day
Thursday: whatever my body feels like but usually a strength and conditioning circuit with a mix of weights and cardio (like a Sezzy Circuit from my second Ebook)
Friday: Low intensity Pilates or a stretch recovery session at home
Saturday: Big full body circuit workout with my friends at the gym
Sunday: Rest
So 1 out of the 5 workouts are her own....

Lord give me strength.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Very suspicious she’s decided ebook 3 the days following the 3 month mark on her app.

Nobody resubscribed and she’s thinking about how to make more money!!

I also noticed she’s mentioned appointments for Fox a few times. I’m glad she’s keeping whatever this is quiet because it needs to be......whatever it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Got to love how she complains about loving to work outside but not having a space, pretty sure your office in the backyard connects to the outdoors.
Hasn’t done a workout? Gym set up and pilates reformer doesn’t count?

After the app tanking and the retreat collab being mediocre how are people still stans? Sarah is just becoming less relatable than ever.

Reactions: 37
YouTube: "I only make vlogs I want to watch."
Activewear: "I designed the fit and colour that I want to wear."
Tropeaka: "I made a protein powder I want to drink."
LaBang: "I created skincare products I want to have."
Sunee: "I made an app I want to use."
Ebook no.3: "I'm making it for you guys."

Why do I not believe that? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Does anyone have any theories on why Sez hasn’t already done a PT certification? It think it’s one/all of the following:
a. She’s a lazy witch
c. She knows she’ll make money off eBooks etc regardless of whether she does it or not; or

I would love to hear everyone else’s theory. I wonder if she’d complete a PT course if it was sponsored/she was compensated for doing it...
Plus why bother when she can just say she had a PT look over it (Kurt) and certify the workouts🙄 even though he hasn't practised as a PT for God knows how long...

Reactions: 26
a. She’s a lazy witch

D! 100%
You can tell she thinks she knows more than Kurt. Even the other day when he was trying to say that running is high impact, she cut him off and continued on with her complaining because she was NOT interested in learning anything from him.

D! 100%
You can tell she thinks she knows more than Kurt. Even the other day when he was trying to say that running is high impact, she cut him off and continued on with her complaining because she was NOT interested in learning anything from him.
Sorry like my 3rd post of the day, but just to add that her first 2 ebooks are SO tit!!!! Like the most boring basics workout plan ever.
Why would people waste their money when there is much much better out there? By actual qualified people.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry like my 3rd post of the day, but just to add that her first 2 ebooks are SO tit!!!! Like the most boring basics workout plan ever.
Why would people waste their money when there is much much better out there? By actual qualified people.
100% agree. I didn't want to spend money on them because by the time I got to finding them my eyes were open and I was very, very over Scuz. I was curious though, so I pirated them. Theyre both available for free download, it just takes a little bit of hunting.

Book 1 was so boring I didn't get past day 3. And then I skimmed through book 2 and decided, nope not happening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
100% agree. I didn't want to spend money on them because by the time I got to finding them my eyes were open and I was very, very over Scuz. I was curious though, so I pirated them. Theyre both available for free download, it just takes a little bit of hunting.

Book 1 was so boring I didn't get past day 3. And then I skimmed through book 2 and decided, nope not happening.
I actually did the same because I was not going to support her anymore - they were priced extortionately for what they are! Scuz always emphasising how much she loves to diversify her workouts and hate repetition but her books at literally the same like 10 moves for 8 weeks! It's draining.
No one wants a third ebook when you pirate half your workouts and we could easily do any number of better workouts for free from YouTube from someone actually qualified to be teaching !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A45BEC78-4495-4654-8FB4-23E8465054FF.jpeg

no
Just no
Absolutely not
Getting slightly annoyed at an irritating child toy IS NOT auditory hypersensitivity
The same as liking your kitchen cupboard organised is not OCD
Stop

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
My guess is sunnee will silently disappear in the coming weeks/months and the new e-book will replace the content on her page that the app is taking up right now. Oh and maybe we'll get a fake teary vlog in which she complains about how no one appreciated the work that went into sunnee and how everyone is mean and a hater.

Can't bloody wait.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Wait WHEN is she getting married?! She just posted a story saying she's been busy with emails and organising the wedding? She said she's only just ordered the placecards and sorted out the menu and food choices! 🤯 I am a last minute planner myself but omg 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.