Sarah's Day #23 I'm such a loser, just like you guys!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry im a little late to the party, i just finished watching sissie's latest vlog (BARELY without throwing my laptop across the room)

but when they were going to record the 'poddy' she mentioned how she was soooo stressed and nervous bc sometimes Kurt says something that will cause a ~controversy~ "he'll say something politically incorrect" ??!! and she was adamant that they reply to the anonymous questions in the Q and A section even though kurt wanted ppl to directly ask them live ? i wonder why she wanted that??

and also Kurt was teaching fox to throw apples at the ceiling fan so they go everywhere. idk abt anyone else who's watched the vlog and just how they behave with fox in general, but the way they both laugh at Fox and don't correct his behaviour "because it's funny" just disgusts me. they have no respect for their own child and their laughing sounds like obnoxious teenagers, not fcking 30-yr-old adults.

Scuz then whined abt how if she 'listened to her body' she wouldn't have been doing half the activities but i guess that's not what a healthy fitness retreat's for ?????? And was literally letting all these strangers play with Fox poor kid. He must have been so overwhelmed and confused !
also, ik all kids are different and develop at different times, but when my little cousin was 2 (3 yrs ago), she was definitely speaking and babbling a lot more than Fox, and could pronounce basic consonant sounds. it makes me so upset to see him treated like a prop and a toy, not A REAL FCKING HUMAN BEING like can't they at least give him some respect and dignity and not ridicule him the whole time???!!! poor kid's gonna grow up feeling like a joke and being rly quiet OR becoming like his parents

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Can't get myself to watch the video but I checked out their instagram. And..just...woww. It's a bit like seeing a wannabe Scuz. So much trying so hard to be their version of SD. Down to their own version of the idiotic flamingo leg. These girls need serious help.
Is having a flamingo leg a Stan requisite or what? This is so troublesome.

Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 20.47.02.png
Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 20.47.40.png
Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 20.48.11.png

Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 20.48.21.png
Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 20.48.33.png
Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 20.50.02.png

Screenshot 2021-04-13 at 20.46.48.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Can't get myself to watch the video but I checked out their instagram. And..just...woww. It's a bit like seeing a wannabe Scuz. So much trying so hard to be their version of SD. Down to their own version of the idiotic flamingo leg. These girls need serious help.
Is having a flamingo leg a Stan requisite or what? This is so troublesome.
I honestly have NO idea how I got through the video but...jeeeeeez its bad. Like really, really bad. She is the kind of girl that I actively avoid and could never even force myself to hang out with.

For the sane people that cant bear to watch the video - here are the "highlights" -

- The vlogger driving to the retreat gushing about meeting Sarah...not sure how I kept my dinner down during this part
- The vlogger going through the crappy, crappy gift bag awaiting her on her bed when she first gets there...even though there is honestly hardly anything in the bag, she still acts super impressed...I want to believe she is acting but then again, I feel like this vlogger is the type of girl who would be happy if Sarah took a tit in a Happy Meal box and gave it to her so I dunno
- Girls awkwardly standing around on the first night while they play pool with their handbags on. Also eating some patty thingy off of paper plates?
- The vlogger and a group of girls find the snack bar but are clearly not overly sure if its actually the snack bar due to the lack of snacks...you can hear the disappointment when the vlogger announces to the group following her "we may have found it..."
- The vlogger talking to the camera in her room about the "attention" of some of the male trainers paid her and her new besties! while playing pool :sick:
- "Hand Stand Class w/ Morgan Moroney"....you cant make this tit up. I know that hand stands do take practise and I'm not saying its not great that people can nail a good hand stand but duck offfff with a bleeping hand stand class! Maybe its just me? but for over $3k, this is dumb. Morgan also announces that she is a "friend of Sarah's and Kurt's".
- Sarah can NOT get enough attention during some sort of hand stand off with the trainers? All the girls are sitting on the floor and Sarah legit does an everyday handstand in front of them all and girls are clapping like she just shat a bleeping golden egg. Bonus point - creepy girl that "outed" some stuff on IG about the retreat is sitting in the front row and cannot possibly clap any harder for Sarah if she tried :censored:
- Vlogger clearly beside herself with excitement that she got to sit next to Sarah for yoga guyzzzz!!!

Part 2 coming soon... :poop:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
That’s twice now in the last week that she has mentioned going to appointments for Fox. I’m guessing she has seen a paediatrician for a referral to a speech pathologist who has possibly suggested giving Fox more of an opportunity to interact with children his age to work on his expressive language skills, hence the random play date with two of his “friends”...or they could have been appointments for his naturopath, who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 33
I remember her mentioning wanting to put Fox in a creche for one or two days a week. Seems like nothing ever became of that, wonder why...

Reactions: 7
I honestly have NO idea how I got through the video but...jeeeeeez its bad. Like really, really bad. She is the kind of girl that I actively avoid and could never even force myself to hang out with.

For the sane people that cant bear to watch the video - here are the "highlights" -

- The vlogger driving to the retreat gushing about meeting Sarah...not sure how I kept my dinner down during this part
- The vlogger going through the crappy, crappy gift bag awaiting her on her bed when she first gets there...even though there is honestly hardly anything in the bag, she still acts super impressed...I want to believe she is acting but then again, I feel like this vlogger is the type of girl who would be happy if Sarah took a tit in a Happy Meal box and gave it to her so I dunno
- Girls awkwardly standing around on the first night while they play pool with their handbags on. Also eating some patty thingy off of paper plates?
- The vlogger and a group of girls find the snack bar but are clearly not overly sure if its actually the snack bar due to the lack of snacks...you can hear the disappointment when the vlogger announces to the group following her "we may have found it..."
- The vlogger talking to the camera in her room about the "attention" of some of the male trainers paid her and her new besties! while playing pool :sick:
- "Hand Stand Class w/ Morgan Moroney"....you cant make this tit up. I know that hand stands do take practise and I'm not saying its not great that people can nail a good hand stand but duck offfff with a bleeping hand stand class! Maybe its just me? but for over $3k, this is dumb. Morgan also announces that she is a "friend of Sarah's and Kurt's".
- Sarah can NOT get enough attention during some sort of hand stand off with the trainers? All the girls are sitting on the floor and Sarah legit does an everyday handstand in front of them all and girls are clapping like she just shat a bleeping golden egg. Bonus point - creepy girl that "outed" some stuff on IG about the retreat is sitting in the front row and cannot possibly clap any harder for Sarah if she tried :censored:
- Vlogger clearly beside herself with excitement that she got to sit next to Sarah for yoga guyzzzz!!!

Part 2 coming soon... :poop:
The real MVP right here! Haha!! Thank you for the recap. I had a feeling it would be all excitement and no real feedback, but at least we got a “sneak peak” of the retreat beyond what Sarah showed.

Reactions: 11
You can teach handstands over time and can optimise technique but good LORD.
Sarah ATE UP the attention omg it was just a handstand! So much unneccessary toe pointing build up what an attention seeker.

Also don't forget the vlogger showed some of their delicious meals 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I don't have access to normal TV so please someone recap on what happens with a current affair and sarah!

Reactions: 3
Her latest stories - would you rather her “3rd ebook” 😬 be all body weight or some equipment? Ummm... I’d rather you took time to go and get your PT qualifications before schilling your questionable workouts to impressionable young girls!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 93
Hopefully they get caught by the new mobile phone cameras 💃🏽💃🏽
Also a freaking phone call while you’re driving is *not* a meeting.
A freaking phone call to Tahlia 😂😂😂 this girl is whack! Home girl that’s not a ducking meeting wake up to yourself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Literally every time she gets on Instagram, she makes at least one (if not more) mention of being tired. Every time. And yet she's the fittest she has ever been? Clearly her idea of "fit" is only aesthetic and how she looks? If I caught my self feeling/saying I'm tired every other day, I would wake up and realise something needs to change. HoLiStIc PriNcEsS is doing a fabulous job LisTeNiNg To hEr bOdY.

About upcoming ebook:
"Obviously I make them for you" -- er no, you repeatedly emphasize how you make vlogs and products and apps for the kind of thing YOU want. Stop lying.

Even yesterday, she said she has mum guilt from not spending time with Focks, I'm thinking girl has serious control issues if she can't even give herself the permission to enjoy her hens do without this "guilt". So what, mums are supposed to just not have a life of their own? And trying to do it all has to has to come with this constant fatigue and guilt? One weekend away, where Focks clearly looked totally fine and well looked after, and she's wallowing in guilt? She really needs a shrink stat.

A call with her sibling/employee form the car = a meeting and an opportunity to hint at "exctiting things in the works". Drops the new ebook idea. No talk to Funee today. It's amazing, tge app could have been her segue to pulling back from what is honestly becoming a dated and very old way of being (youtuber/blogger/influencer), and embracing an ongoing project that would give her a more balanced life while also keeping her a steady income. Provided, she had done it well. But she's botched that up so bad. And now the hustle continues.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ebook 3 🤦🏼‍♀️ this girl is seriously money hungry. Imagine paying someone for an exercise ebook that's unqualified, she's laughing all the way to the bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.