Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
I thought it was something to do with the fact they didn’t want “electro rays” near their baby or something, like the reason they don’t have a microwave.
Funny that, cos she doesn't seem to care about radiation from her mobile phone that she constantly puts in his face 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
1) Classic Sez, so confused. She's having a day of "no early alarms. No meetings. No rushing. No where to be. No one to see. And no emails to send." And she claims it's "important for us to embrace these days and enjoy the simplicity of family life." -- Yet, she's vlogging it?? That's work. And that's the farthest thing from embracing the day with her family and being fully present to it.

Even in her unnecessary car chat yesterday, she went on about how she's so behind on all her work. COuld have done with at least 4 more hours at the office. And then goes, "But it's okay, I have the long weekend to catch up."

WHICH ONE IS IT??? Are you relaxing with your family and not working, or are you working and vlogging? Are you embracing the "slow life" (no matter that your verison of it is anything but slow) or the hustle that validates you so much? Why are you SO confused and all over the place all the time?

2) What happened to the grand finale of the rEnO sEriEs? She literally still doesn't have her fLoOr-To-CiEliNG curtains in any room. Barely any art anywhere except some awkwardly placed curios. Her home has no warmth and doesn't look lived in even over six months on. All she has is this big pieces of boujee catalogue style expensive furniture. No mention of her bEstIE madi from sTuDiO AlbUs in ages. It's like they just forgot??

3) She's really running out of content because she doesn't finish what she's started. Hasn't finished the house update. Hasn't done the hair update vlog. Hasn't done any pre-wedding content, really. AND she's getting more and more cagey about things she would otherwise very casually vlog about. I sense she's afraid of getting cancelled because sh knows she's 100% capable, if she lets herself be seen as she is. End result is a whole lot of pointless sponsored skincare content (honestly I can't watch her skincare routine anymore. It's just the same, and it's very boring), and ads Sunee or for something or another. She's basically a youtube telemarketer?

4) Anyone else get irked every time she says "spoiler alert" when she's revealing the tiniest most insignificant detail about her wedding? Spoiler alert?? Like dude, it's not an upcoming Avengers movie. It's literally a private, intimate, personal hopefully once in a lifetime event that you really shouldn't be so self-conscious about sharing with the whole world. Stop packaging it like it's "content". I mean I know she's going to milk it for all it's worth and vlog it and what not, and her stans will be there for it. But showing us tacky handpainted pots and flowers is hardly a SPOILER. She really thinks she's a big time celebrity with everyone having their eyes peeled for all these details shes dropping badly.

I mean get real, Scuz.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

whitneeyee

i dont understand the caption on the new Sunee post ...

"
Name a more iconic trio:
🥢Thai Chilli Beef Stir Fry
🍌Banana Split Smoothie Bowl
🍫Chunky Choc Protein Bars "

wtf is iconic about that?

• Haha

Winky

Ahh all makes sense now.
I think Sarah is setting up to have a few woe is me stories because Kurt is going to Melbourne for his bucks this weekend.
I’d like to think she’ll restrain from making stories about how hard it is while he is gone but we all know Sez and she cannot let him have a few nights away without making him feel guilty.
Agree! Get the popcorn out ladies cause we’re about to be hit with:
sick child
sleep regression
mum looking after Focks
sezz crying
manipulating Kurt
sooooo busy
guilt tripping......

• Haha
  • Angry

jllns90

59755BD9-B154-4BED-944C-707A8C671B68.jpeg

yes her hair did in fact grow 20 cm in three months 💀💀💀💀

i swear she could sell them unicorns pooping glitter and they’d still eat it all up

• Haha
Reactions: 67

ELRDawg

Theway they talk about the guests who came on their own rubs me the wrong way...

Just because they chose to come on a niche $3000 fitness retreat on their own it doesn’t mean they are lost and lonely in real life?

Maybe I am taking it personally because I am one of those types of people who if none of my mates or my partner wants to go I’ll just rock up myself... if someone told me that made them want to cry I would be offended.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

pixiemarie

Hey everyone. I’ve had a look through this thread and I haven’t seen anything posted about this, but I work in a bookstore and was scanning through this book that was released last week - there is a whole chapter JUST ABOUT SARAH.

The chapter discusses how she claimed she NaChUrAlLy HeAlEd her cervical dysplasia, and goes into depth on how terrible it is that so many young women are influenced by Scuzzy and how dangerous it is of her to spread so much health misinformation without a single qualification under her belt. If you see this book when you are out and about I definitely recommend picking it up to see what Doctor Brad McKay has to say.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

Madblonde

How can you make a post showing your face which has clearly been enhanced with filler and Botox and (keyword) infer it is from your skincare routine. It is absolutely shameful and the reason why I HATE influencer culture. No doubt the video will be a sponsored one.

For any stans reading this ESMI SKIN MINERALS AND A VANITY BRUSH WONT GIVE YOU SKIN LIKE SARAHS. It is Botox and filler. Good skincare helps but not that much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

shanti123

15 mins into the vlog she makes a huge dramatic announcement, makes everyone sit down and then announces about how she did a poo
And then Kurt goes YEAAHHH the girls
Ahh so cringe hahaha I can’t

• Sick
  • Haha
Friday (tomorrow) is officially the 90 day anniversary of Sunee. ie: first opportunity for those 3 month subscription users to not renew. I wonder how many will take screenshots of the recipes they liked and cancel their subscription? 🍿
Better yet, do what I did and email Apple, explain that you want a refund because the services that the vendor advertised were not delivered (I cited not being able to access the app without wifi even though a huge selling point was to be able to pull up recipes at the grocery store) and I was refunded within a day or 2. I tried to request a refund from Sunee and after 3 weeks of not replying (and me following up every week) they told me they could not issue refunds because the subscription is sold through Apple. SO if you are wanting to cancel your subscription I would not rely on the Sunee team to get back to you in a timely fashion, just go through itunes/apple and get a refund while you're there.

• Wow
  • Heart

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
At this point, her claims about "working on the cOoKiNg PrOdJeCkT for THREE years" creating and tAsTe-TeStInG recipes relentlessly is officially a big fat lie.

Funee is constantly uploading things she's literally cooked up and shot days before. There is no ready recipe back, there is no go-to plan for what comes week after week (because they had clealry not thought Easter recipes through in advance), and worst of all I think there is little to no recipe testing because she stories her cooking escapades and reveals how she's just newly into something (tempeh most recently), or throwing something together, and next thing you know its a recipe on Funee.

If people are paying for these recipes they ought to be tested at least 5 times by 5 different people with different proficiency levels in cooking. That's how its done for cookbooks. Clearly they couldnt be arsed to and it shows in how inconsistent the recipes are, how awfully wrong so many people's results have been from using them too. The easter cookies someone made looked so much more risen and fluffy like pancakes compared to hers. And thats just the most recent thing I remember from when I last looked.

Funee is 3+ months old now and theyre still getting spellings wrong, tagging recipes wrong and missing out quantities. It doesn't get more amateur hour than this.

This expensive app is literally run like a side project by a bunch of women who have way too much on their plates to begin with. No wonder its such a shitshow.

• Heart

blacktigertears

VIP Member
so what happened to your cooked knee sarah? 10kms on a bad knee that’s just recovering sounds like a GREAT idea 😂🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Itsahellahello

I think that changed when the venue changed, and I'm also pretty sure she didn't have a planner in the true sense of the word because she has too many control issues. She's been talking about getting this wedding shit done (like shes doing it all herself) for aaaaages, even before all the "last minute" changes, and even when she mentioned the planner.

WHAT A MESS 😂 😂
You never know with Sarah. She complains about how much work Fox is but then has her mum and Kurt looking after him all the time. She claims it took her 3 years to develop recipes for Sunee but then she has recipe developers. She complains about emails but has people working for her. She brags about her businesses but one is 5 minute a day podcast that you can literally record a whole month in half a day. The other one is an ebook that she did once ages ago and she is still milking it even tho she has no qualifications, not much work to do there if you ask me. The other one is what? Slapping your name on things someone else makes and choosing a pattern that you like from someone else’s brand to make White Fox copy it for you? Takes a few minutes scrolling through Instagram to screenshot a pattern you like. The only thing that takes time is shooting a campaign and come on Sarah, Kurt is the one working there.
All she has to do for Sunee is cook like anyone else does, only she gets paid for the less than average smoothie recipe 🤷🏻‍♀️
She doesn’t edit her vlogs and barely films anyway.
She gets help cleaning the house (which is absolutely fine).
My point is, she does literally fuck all but claims to do so much. So I wouldn’t be surprised if she actually does have a wedding planner but she is paying for it so she doesn’t give her credit. I think the only reason she doesn’t have a DJ even if she has a wedding planner, is that she tries to fish for free stuff because the more money you spend on your wedding, the bigger amount you pay your wedding planner.
Never stopped to think about how much work Sarah must do, but thinking about it now it really is fuck all. Seems to me like Kurt actually puts more hours at work and still finds time for his kid, yet she is the “successful” one

• Heart
Reactions: 61