Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
You know what you do when you're having a "social media free day"?
YOU POST ABOUT IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA. ON THE VERY DAY ITSELF.

I didn't think she could sound any more idiotic than she does on an average day, but she keeps beating her own record.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

kij1997

Sorry I have zero sympathy for her crying session in the vlog. I’m gonna be bold and say it’s her own fault she is not Fox’s favorite. If you keep insta-storying while spending time with your son then don’t be surprised that you find it difficult to communicate/get to him. I don’t wanna mum-shame but this just immediately comes to mind for me.

edit: well maybe I have a little sympathy, of course feeling like this is heartbreaking. but I just can’t help thinking about how un-present she always seems with Fox.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
I have to admit, it is giving me life to see someone with legit qualifications and curency go after her like this. She cannot pass this off as hAtErzZzZzZ like she does her anyone in her audience who doesnt agree or holds a mirror up to her BS or simply even questions her.

She has been awfully quiet the last three days. Even though she's saving the hen's weekend content for the vlog, it is super unlike her to absolutely not story. She will 100% return with her lies about how many concerned DMs she got about her silence, when the truth is she is in over her head with this speculation. In just three days Ive seen more than 3 news pieces and two twitter threads about Dr McKay's book. And none of it was even remotely flattering.

Bad timing for Funee's first three months ending too. Anyone with information about how to check her subscriber count and what happened over the weekend? Is there a website like social blade for apps??

Could this be the beginning of the end?

Screenshot 2021-04-12 at 20.43.04.png
Screenshot 2021-04-12 at 20.41.01.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

MoniC

Chatty Member
The "love and light" hits harder than "fuck you, have a nice day" lol 😅 😅 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 76

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
IMG_0908.jpg

First, what even is she trying to say???
Second, WHAT???
Third, STOP giving people half-baked non-advice. "Embrace the strength" ??? The stan wants to know how.
Scuz, you are not qualified to be doling out information like this. You have terrible form, questionable fitness programming and little to no real sense about how to really get fit beyond trying to shred your body of the little calories you feed it.
STOP👏DOING 👏THIS👏

Edited to add: I missed "banded recipe extensions" -- she's losing her marbles fully.

• Angry
  • Wow

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
She’s crying that Kurt is the favourite but then in the pics she posted of the day she isn’t even taking photos with him, she is so in to herself that she is doing super model poses.
I didn’t like the crying part of the vlog, I don’t need to humanise her. She is so starved for content that a 20 minute Easter vlog had 10 minutes of crying, then on Easter Sunday she “forgot” to vlog.
Also LOL at forgetting to go to church on Good Friday and then showing us how she says Grace before dinner, whatever. Armchair Christian.

• Haha

Madblonde

Sez: cries about toddler liking dad more

Also sez: proceeds to film Easter egg hunt while dad actually interacts and enjoys it with him, and refuses to take a bite (or even pretend to take a bite) of chocolate when son offers to her to eat.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

peridoe

VIP Member
YouTube: "I only make vlogs I want to watch."
Activewear: "I designed the fit and colour that I want to wear."
Tropeaka: "I made a protein powder I want to drink."
LaBang: "I created skincare products I want to have."
Sunee: "I made an app I want to use."
Ebook no.3: "I'm making it for you guys."

Why do I not believe that? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Slaykay

Chatty Member
How’s the Easter photos 🤦‍♀️. Kurtz photos of him smiling and laughing and interacting with Fox. And then Sarah’s photo of her posing like she’s doing some sort of fashion shoot with sunglasses on, it’s so bizarre to me.

• Sad
  • Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
To recap from before the retreat, Sarah was having a tough time looking after a clingy Fox on her own while juggling stressful tasks like posting her wedding invites. Kurt was away for work and the poor babe wasn't able to workout for three whole days and ended up almost breaking down on her stories because Fox was going through a sleep regression and she hadn't slept in days. Despite not working out she manages to injure both her shoulder and her knee at the gym, resulting in her visiting her physio to get her knee strapped before they left for the retreat.

Thankfully the knee injury didn't hold her back from taking part in a full day of intense lower body workouts, including her achieving a personal best in a 70kg barbell squat, of which she was humble about - "And I'm injured, just saying." This miraculously healed her injuries and the strapping was no longer needed.

The rest of the week passes quickly with cooking demos in how to use a blender and a photography seminar on How To Be An Influencer 101. The week closes with an early morning hike and an afternoon long session involving a 1000 rep challenge. Tasks included climbing on a man's back while they were doing press ups beside their partner ("Are you jealous, Leah?") and twerking in front of another to distract them from their pain. She is such a giver. Oh yeah, it was also Fox's birthday but Sarah didn't let that get in the way of her being the center of attention.

Now they're back home, Fox finally gets his birthday presents while all Sarah gets are puffy eyes and a huge pile of laundry to do. It's a hard life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Itsahellahello

Also Sarah saying how long it takes to edit the videos because “Kurt says so many stuff that you can’t put in there, he says very politically incorrect things or just like, things that would definitely cause a drama, or like a controversy”.
They are the worst and we don’t even see the half of it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 74

Itsahellahello

“Why would you think I’m embarrassed?” “I’m literally so upfront about it I got a whole video and everything”. Goes out of her way to delete comments asking about lip fillers while claiming to put nothing but natural things in her body as the holistic princess she is.

funny she always chooses to be rude to people that actually like her 😂

Sarah if you are reading this please shut up, like, do not talk at all you are embarrassing yourself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

baloo_14

Chatty Member
Sarah mentions in her new vlog that she is a stay-at-home mum. But isn’t she really a working mum since fox is babysat twice a week at least and then Kurt is home some days too while she goes to the office/gym? Maybe I’m overthinking it.
She also has a meltdown and says how she gets frustrated as she has no friends to vent too who have kids....but then so many times she’s talked about how she has friends with kids that she’s talked to about things. So many contradictions!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 71

2xblended

VIP Member
The way she is gaslighting people in these responses...:oops:
She has such a rotten attitude towards everything. I'm glad to see her stans are calling her out.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

pie7

She is so fucking manipulative putting her crying as the template for her new vlog on her insta. Clickbait, much?

If you only interact with your kid for the gram and shove a phone/camera/screen in his face 24/7, of course you and the kid are going to have issues. Crying about it is one thing, but filming yourself crying to put it in a vlog is another manipulation tactic to get viewers and to seem relatable. Zero sympathy for her.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

jllns90

51F0D635-FE00-479B-9F8C-0C4432B781B6.jpeg

no this doesn’t look like “too much effort” it looks like you got it straight out of the garbage

• Haha
  • Sick

Gensdoor

It's one step forward two steps back with her. Didn't she delete and block people for commenting on her lips!?! Obviously that would mean that she wasn't up front about it. Yey for finally admitting it but boo 👎 for gaslighting people into thinking you've been super open about it the entire time.

• Angry
  • Heart