Sarahs Day #2 Cultural Appropriation x P.E. Nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she means 'where did these babies come from'... she never checks anything before she posts! Way too manic to put her abs on the internet she rushed it. Quite ironic she refers to her abs as 'babies', never heard her speak that fondly of Kurt haha
Haha I though she was saying where did her baby come from as in she looks like she never even had a baby.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It's like watching ground hog day. They have the most boring life on the planet. I find it sad that they never show any type of affection towards one another. No kissing, no holding hands, no hugging, etc.

Reactions: 16
I’m sure we’ll see some affection between them tomorrow. And I imagine fox will also be extra cuddley tomorrow as well just so we can see they are an affectionate and completely normal family!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t deal with how she describes fox. Apparently he is 1 and already:
- a MASSIVE foodie
- surfy grom
- always happy
- talented musician who is obsessed with the guitar.

OR maybe he’s a toddler like every other toddler who likes music and sounds and food. I get it everyone loves their kid but why does she always talk as if she has raised some super child who is superior to all other babies. i would hate to think what mums who are struggling with with a toddler would think looking at this person projecting the perfect family all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t deal with how she describes fox. Apparently he is 1 and already:
- a MASSIVE foodie
- surfy grom
- always happy
- talented musician who is obsessed with the guitar.

OR maybe he’s a toddler like every other toddler who likes music and sounds and food. I get it everyone loves their kid but why does she always talk as if she has raised some super child who is superior to all other babies. i would hate to think what mums who are struggling with with a toddler would think looking at this person projecting the perfect family all the time.
And, " you guys know what an outdoor baby Fox is". Every human, not even every child, feels good outdoors. It's just as adults we get comfortable and forget that we feel better outside than in. He's a normal, cute kid. Let him be, Sarah.

Editing to add: I can't believe how much more he seems like to Kurt than Sarah. I know kids go through favourite phases, but I don't think he's ever gone through a Sarah phase.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This might be a bit much and maybe too far, but I feel like their relationship looks more like a friendship between a couple of good friends who are also colleagues. They never have time together that isn’t just ‘hustling’ or doing some form of exercise (this includes going for walks that Kurt supposedly hates joining her for, I swear I’ve heard that?)

They film literally their whole day, every day. It’s the same every single day. I can’t imagine them cuddling up at the end of the day on the couch even, Cos they ‘don’t watch tv’ and they just keep on ‘grinding$$$’. By the time they get to bed, they’re probably too tired from the ‘grind’ and just face away from each other and have a sleep. There seems to be next to no substance with regards to their emotional and sexual connection. They just don’t seem like they go? You look at Tahlia and her boyfriend, Sarah’s older sister and her fiancé (I forget their names), or Kurt’s bro and Kate. That’s what love looks like, and they don’t even film their entire day for the internet for it to come across in a photo.

Their relationship seems so.. dry. There literally seems to be zero affection or romantic compatibility between them. I don’t know about any of you ladies, but damn, my partner and I aren’t people I’d describe as super affectionate, but throughout the day if we’re at home together, we’ll cuddle and goof around and play fight etc especially when doing things like making (actual) meals together. I just can’t picture that with those two, they just seem...awkward. And mostly because Sarah is so uptight? That’s why the milf thing makes me cringe more and more every day... she is so far from it. But probably also because she seems to forget the sexual connotation attached to the acronym milf...🤢
Yeah you’ve nailed it, they really are like a couple of coworkers that live in the same house. I know it’s bad to judge a relationship when you’re not there seeing it all the time, but they do show a HUGE amount of their lives and it truely looks like a severely neglected relationship.

Also, Sarah has said multiple times that they lay in bed every night and talk about their goals and aspirations?! Like what, why?!
It’s fine to have goals and be career driven... but at the same time, be mindful and present. It just comes across like everything in their whole life is so meticulously planned and inauthentic.
*cough* Hawaii and the forced engagement for content *cough*

I’d hate to live my life like that. No spontaneity, no excitement, nothing to genuinely look forward to that isn’t for content. Big yikes.

Reactions: 19
Apparently she's already read up on here. "I love us", so affectionate sezzy!

Has anyone else noticed how she's completely ditched doing her second ebook? But I thought she gets such great results from her books.. Lol now that every last stan has bought her books and there isn't a third one she can shill she just drops it. It's so transparent.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Yeah you’ve nailed it, they really are like a couple of coworkers that live in the same house. I know it’s bad to judge a relationship when you’re not there seeing it all the time, but they do show a HUGE amount of their lives and it truely looks like a severely neglected relationship.

Also, Sarah has said multiple times that they lay in bed every night and talk about their goals and aspirations?! Like what, why?!
It’s fine to have goals and be career driven... but at the same time, be mindful and present. It just comes across like everything in their whole life is so meticulously planned and inauthentic.
*cough* Hawaii and the forced engagement for content *cough*

I’d hate to live my life like that. No spontaneity, no excitement, nothing to genuinely look forward to that isn’t for content. Big yikes.
Who tf wants to lay in bed and talk about goals lol, I lay in bed trying to keep my partners hands off my titties lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Who tf wants to lay in bed and talk about goals lol, I lay in bed trying to keep my partners hands off my titties lol.
Hahahahaha this!!!
Also in another day of things that didn’t happen... Sarah “I used to write in my diary when I was like 7 and say I wanted to have a baby”. Ok hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also what kind of fOoDiE who is literally releasing her own cooking prOJeCt that she spent “two years” working on cooks in a white knitted sweater with flared arms AND uses a metal fork on a non stick pan. I mean come on. That’s a huge fundamental, basic NO.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m not shaming any babies when I say this as I know they al learn at their own pace, they all get there in the end but.....do you think Sarah is annoyed he isn’t talking much yet? I have a video of my one year old on his first birthday and he can say a lot of words. I’ve only heard fox say ‘mama’ and ‘crocodile’
I’m not saying he’s late to talk, he isn’t.
Same with walking, he started walking after one, this isn’t late either but many kids are walking before 1
What I am saying is.....Do you think she is annoyed he isn’t advanced in that respect?
She seems quite competitive.

Also all parents are silly with their kids, it’s not special. It’s how kids learn to have fun.

Reactions: 10
Also what kind of fOoDiE who is literally releasing her own cooking prOJeCt that she spent “two years” working on cooks in a white knitted sweater with flared arms AND uses a metal fork on a non stick pan. I mean come on. That’s a huge fundamental, basic NO.
Omg came here to say about this. I wanted to screaaaam. She was stirring that mince and it just went clunk-clunk-clunk and I could feeeeel it scraping the frying pan. Also, what the hell was she doing with that mince haha, there was no frying sound or anything at all. I can just imagine the mince after that, completely colourless, gray and soggy. ew

I know it's kinda petty to point out things like these but she is coming out with a cooking project and literally lacks any basic cooking skills.. i can't even. smh

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not shaming any babies when I say this as I know they al learn at their own pace, they all get there in the end but.....do you think Sarah is annoyed he isn’t talking much yet? I have a video of my one year old on his first birthday and he can say a lot of words. I’ve only heard fox say ‘mama’ and ‘crocodile’
I’m not saying he’s late to talk, he isn’t.
Same with walking, he started walking after one, this isn’t late either but many kids are walking before 1
What I am saying is.....Do you think she is annoyed he isn’t advanced in that respect?
She seems quite competitive.

Also all parents are silly with their kids, it’s not special. It’s how kids learn to have fun.
That she's annoyed is a definite possibility. But the other possibility is that she is so unaware and uninterested in child development that she has no idea what age babies start doing things. She says she has mum and baby friends but c'mon... she doesn't.

And again, Fox is not behind in anyway; he is completely normal. Sez is probably surprised he isn't an athlete already, what with all the "training" he sees her and Kurt doing.

• Heart
"If I over train or stress out, I wake up bloated and puffy..." Over train? I thought you were in a really good place with your workouts and doing it for all the right reasons? Now suddenly you concede that was actually over training?

I'm a 28 year old lawyer and I hate to admit that this chick still gets in my head :rolleyes:. I cannot comprehend the amount of damage she's doing to impressionable, young, teenage girls.
As a 21 y/o who according to science does not have a fully developed brain yet, she is incredibly triggering for me as she was the peak trigger for my ED (she didn't cause it). When I started watching her it turned negative talk and light restriction into having to work out every day and eating only salads and protein because everything else was "bad" or "naughty."

One of the best things for my mental health has honestly been her blocking (as of 5/26 or 27) me because I can't just casually see her stories or posts anymore, I have to actively seek it out. Or I see them here with critique which keeps me more grounded and less likely to spiral or be triggered.

• Sad
  • Heart
As a 21 y/o who according to science does not have a fully developed brain yet, she is incredibly triggering for me as she was the peak trigger for my ED (she didn't cause it). When I started watching her it turned negative talk and light restriction into having to work out every day and eating only salads and protein because everything else was "bad" or "naughty."

One of the best things for my mental health has honestly been her blocking (as of 5/26 or 27) me because I can't just casually see her stories or posts anymore, I have to actively seek it out. Or I see them here with critique which keeps me more grounded and less likely to spiral or be triggered.
Hang in there girl. You are not alone. Sarah's content is very triggering. I can only imagine how many girls she just triggered with her vapid, narcissistic ab stories. She offers nothing of value. Just keep reminding yourself that you are worthy and loved regardless of what your body does or does not look like. And remember that her body is achieved in the most unhealthy, damaging, unsustainable way. Her relationship with her body and food (and pretty much all of her relationships) is toxic.

I'm cringing thinking about the affectionate stories that will ensue after our comments here. She's so petty that she'll do it just to prove a point. I can only imagine how upset it makes her that people are discussing their relationship (very accurately I might add) and she cannot do a thing about it. She can't censor, delete or block people and I bet it leaves her feeling vulnerable and out of control. Cue excessive affection stories that are forced, staged and inauthentic. What's sad is that Kurt will notice this and it'll only work against her. Imagine your partner being overly affectionate just for an audience. Disgusting. Not couple goals at all (that whole photo shoot was embarrassing and a perfect example of her desperately trying too hard).

I actually feel so bad for Kurt. I'm consistently torn about him, but his mental health needs to be priority right now and Sarah is too busy looking at her abs to give him the care that he needs. That's sad. She's so self absorbed. I really hope one of his loved ones pulls him aside and offers him the support that he needs without dismissing his feelings and concerns (like Sarah does). I think therapy will reveal that Sarah is at the core of his anxiety. They have a hard road ahead. Makes me sad for sweet Fox.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg came here to say about this. I wanted to screaaaam. She was stirring that mince and it just went clunk-clunk-clunk and I could feeeeel it scraping the frying pan. Also, what the hell was she doing with that mince haha, there was no frying sound or anything at all. I can just imagine the mince after that, completely colourless, gray and soggy. ew

I know it's kinda petty to point out things like these but she is coming out with a cooking project and literally lacks any basic cooking skills.. i can't even. smh
I was too busy waiting for those dangling sleeves to catch light to notice anything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Baby lawyer here but marriage would probably result in better property rights for Kurt here unfortunately. The law is still skewed for defacto relationships and there are a number of (usually correct) presumptions that women did the unpaid work and men contributed financially so they give women a higher chunk of the division.
Law student here to add to this. in Canada at least you can also have a cohabitation agreement where each party of the relationship agrees to terms should the relationship end. If that’s an opinion in Australia which I’m sure it is since they’re both commonwealth states then they could very well have an agreement that says Kurt is not entitled to anything in Sarah’s name.

Reactions: 3
I actually feel so bad for Kurt. I'm consistently torn about him, but his mental health needs to be priority right now and Sarah is too busy looking at her abs to give him the care that he needs. That's sad. She's so self absorbed. I really hope one of his loved ones pulls him aside and offers him the support that he needs without dismissing his feelings and concerns (like Sarah does). I think therapy will reveal that Sarah is at the core of his anxiety. They have a hard road ahead. Makes me sad for sweet Fox.
It made me sad for him yesterday with her pj mirror stories about taking a calm slow night because of course Kurt and Fox are her number one priority because Kurt wasn’t well...but.. then verrrrry quickly it was all ‘so guys I didn’t get to train today.. but that’s ok!!!!’. Even her most fit followers probably don’t give a flying duck if she goes one day without working out. She can’t go a post without talking about working out, missing a work out and feeling guilty, or food. If Kurt and Fox are your number one priority and focus, then bleeping act like it. Get off IG and complaining about not working out and trying to justify it to an audience that I can guarantee don’t care, they probably care more that you’re the loving and supportive partner and mother you should be. She constantly deflects any situation about Kurt or Fox to be about her and it’s killing me how this must make Kurt feel. Everything is about her.
This house he’s renovating? All for her.... but he’s doing all the hard labour and all she does is complain to IG about how hard and stressful it is when tradies and other companies call her about decisions on interior stuff. I wonder how often she thanks him for his hard, long hours of manual work he puts into this house. She sure doesn’t show her appreciation that her viewers see. I just hope she does it behind closed doors, I really do.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
if she was smart (aka sarah I'll give you this one for free) why not scrap the food project and pitch a collaborative, educational cooking project with a Black creator. You know, someone who is aware that food can taste good. It'd be really hard for Sarah to admit that she's not the best at something and that another culture might be experiencing the joy of food in a way she never has. It'd be a tangible, long-term way to show commitment to learning, listening and exploration and hello yes Sarah you'd make absolute bank exploiting a Black creator for views so this isn't really that far from reality is it

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else sense a future renovation in 5 years when the pink starts to look horrible and outdated?

I’m in the process of building a house now and the most sound advice I’ve received is to keep walls and flooring neutral, so you’re less likely to hate it down the track and you’re not limited with furniture colours for the rest of your life. At least when you have a neutral home you can change up the look with furniture and decor when your tastes change.
But again, it probably doesn’t matter when you’re a millionaire and can change things whenever you want, so my opinion is pointless 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.