Sarahs Day #2 Cultural Appropriation x P.E. Nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kurt 1000 percent has some anxiety/depression issues going on. We called it months and months ago but obviously Sarah wants to play up as serious health issues like she did before (made it out it was a heart problem?!)
Agree a million times over! I wouldn't be surprised if it starts manifesting in physical ailments like headaches, insomnia, digestive issues, etc. Anxiety and depression can wreak havoc on physical health. If that happens I think that could complicate matters even moreso because it'll give Sarah additional reason to claim it's something they can cure naturally. That's not to say that natural and alternative treatments can't be used, but I do think a therapist is in order. Absolutely no shame in seeking help for mental health struggles. I'm not sure why she wouldn't fully support getting help in whatever way Kurt needs and is open to, but for whatever reason she is very dismissive of there being an issue. He said in the car once that he was depressed and she corrected him and said no you're deprived (the McFlurry ice cream dilemma). It was really hard to watch as I think it was a glimpse into his true feelings and mental state. They can only be in denial for so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone have the stories/posts/more info on her making up that someone was trying to break into her place? Sounds like such a wild thing to make up! And if it happened why is she always so open about where she lives and what's in proximity to her???

This may have been mentioned already, but I think part of her issue with friends and hobbies comes down to not only her eating disorder, but also her competitiveness. She has said that she has to be the best at everything. That in itself will eliminate a lot of joy in life. Part of having fun is being terrible at something and growing and learning to do and be better. She seems to lack the ability to laugh at herself and stumble a little. Imagine how miserable she is when she loses or doesn't get it right the first time. She's incredibly negative the majority of the time. I wouldn't be surprised if she has pushed her former friends and some family away with her negative attitude. That type of friendship is toxic. It's draining and not many people want that kind of influence in their daily life. The ironic thing is that she could combine a hobby without sending her ED into overdrive since she has yet to get help. Hiking, swimming, bike riding and even walking are great hobbies and very active, but she is stuck in a rut inside her two homes. She has locked herself inside her own prison despite holding the key. Makes me super sad that girls admire her and think that 3 workouts a day and obsessing over her diet is normal, healthy behaviour.
I miss her uni friend Teagan. She was lovely, and her and Sarah seemed to bounce off each other so well. That was back at the start of her YT when I first followed her.

Anyone have the stories/posts/more info on her making up that someone was trying to break into her place? Sounds like such a wild thing to make up! And if it happened why is she always so open about where she lives and what's in proximity to her???
I don’t, but from memory, her and Fox got locked outside the apartment really late at night and she had to call a locksmith to come change the lock so she could get in. The guy she called out was dodgy seeming, and she started to dwell on whether he was a legit professional or someone scoping her place out... pretty sure he damaged her door unnecessarily as well etc. I think she just picked the first result on Google :/ It wasn’t so much that part that was bad, being alone as a young woman with a baby, I would have felt equally as anxious and stressed. It was that we all called that she would stay off IG stories for like a day to raise drama and concern, which she did. I think it was about 5pm the next day before she made an appearance, and no doubt, the lack of her posting probably gained engagement on her existing posts and visits to her page wondering if she was okay. And there was the potential for her stans to be like ‘omg how bad is it that Kurt wasn’t there to protect you!!!!’ Aka side with her having a sook he went away to America for work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ok wait, did she seriously say that she didn’t want to come on IG stories and be negative and put her negative energy on everyone? Girl who are you kidding!!

Also, saying that she is a positive and super happy person haha haha

All she ever does lately is complain and be negative. What deluded world does she live in, seriously. It’s like she has a goldfish brain and three seconds after she says anything it’s like it never happened.
hahah yesss

and also if I hear her say “I’m a mum” one more time, I’m going to scream. We get it - you’re a mum, you don’t need to tell us on your stories morning, noon and night... far out.

Reactions: 9
I forgot about the wedding. Wasn't that also when she had that mysterious body seize up and was a "fragile baby bird"? I want to say I'm shocked she would stage a break in (think this was before I started following her on IG) but she's that manipulative I'm honestly not.

I keep flipping the coin when it comes to Kurt. On one hand I agree with what you say. Sarah is so high maintenance she must be an absolute nightmare when she doesn't get her own way. I get that he must just go with it to make life easier. Her friends and family must do, too, because it's clear she's not told "no" very often. I also believe he's a good dad to Fox.

On the flip side he's just as bad as Sarah in that they will do anything to stay living this lifestyle. It also annoys me that he lets Sarah force her self-diagnosed intolerances on Fox.

Regarding her stories today it seems Kurt is once again suffering from anxiety and/or panic attacks, no doubt as a result of the recent drama. Or Sarah's meltdown and behaviour over said drama. I can imagine things haven't been a party in that house in the last few weeks. Yes he played a part in it (the censorship on his IG), but he may have just been following Sarah's demanding lead.

Does anyone else remember after his last panic attack, when Sarah was talking about it in the car, she said she had her own "conspiracy theory" about what was happening to Kurt but wouldn't say what? I wonder what on earth she thinks is wrong with him if not anxiety.

Edited to add:
Talk of Kurt leaving always makes me uncomfortable, though I agree he should run and never look back. I just don't wish a parent break up on poor Fox. You just know Sarah would absolutely use him as a weapon against Kurt. If Kurt is smart he'll marry her first. Then at least he will have more rights over Fox and should be entitled to more from the house since he's put the work in to renovate it. Walking before marriage would probably get him nothing since everything is bought with Sarah's money and everything is in her name (probably a manipulation tactic by her) Though, let's be honest, he's basking in her limelight and enjoying her money. If he hasn't left by now I doubt he will any time soon.
as a defacto couple Kurt would have rights to her company and her house as he can argue he did all the renovations and their whole entire life is documented so there is loads of evidence. Also he can show how much he contributed to the success of her business with all the photography and film work and probably tons of other work he has done. These days you don’t need to be married to have rights thank god! (I personally never want to Married).

Reactions: 16
hahah yesss

and also if I hear her say “I’m a mum” one more time, I’m going to scream. We get it - you’re a mum, you don’t need to tell us on your stories morning, noon and night... far out.
she honestly has the easiest mum life. She works from home so can pick her hours. She had her mum close by who will babysit whenever. She had a caring partner who contributes and also works from home and can pick his hours. They are rich and if they ever need money Sarah could sell her turds to her stans and they would pay thousands of dollars to have one. They are about to move into a massive perfect beautiful all new everything custom house which is so uncommon these days. She lives by the beach in Sydney! whaaaattttt no Sarah your life is easy AF!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So cringe this morning on her stories. Fox didn’t even want to look at her.

They had a chat hey? More like Kurt finally had to be like I have anxiety please help me!
Yeah she thinks a slower morning routine is going to help with her stress...

And I’m sorry but I find this so funny - she’s praising her self saying that she is ‘listening To her body’ and that’s why she has abs... when she literally complained for like 45mins the other night for not listening to her body and not training.

I would have abs too mate if I ate like a small rabbit as well

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
#PCOSPROBLEMS :cautious: Is she joking? Hey Sarah you said you cured your PCOS with Body Bloom and your diet? You also just recently said that you had PCOS, so which is it? Funny how your PCOS appears when you feel like it. I wish all incurable diseases were like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Developing theory here... I think it's pretty obvious that Sarah doesn't have the best relationship with Kurt's family. She's said before that she finds it draining to spend time with them, and at Kate's wedding in Tas Sarah complained that it was boring because all they wanted to do was sit around & play board games (yet she thinks doing algebra around the kitchen table with her sister is fun). It's also clear that Kate & Ness are very tight, & Sarah's on the outskirts.
Kurt's mum just recently visited their new house & Sarah was conveniently absent for the visit... Perhaps Kurt's anxiety has to do with his family & their relationship with/acceptance of Sarah. Maybe he's realising that for the rest of his life, he'll have to separate his wife & his family because they don't particularly like each other. I'm convinced his anxiety has a lot to do with his relationship with Sarah, but I'd never considered the other family aspect as well.

Reactions: 16

And I’m sorry but I find this so funny - she’s praising her self saying that she is ‘listening To her body’ and that’s why she has abs... when she literally complained for like 45mins the other night for not listening to her body and not training.

This is SO sad. Like so sad. I genuinely hope she gets help for her disorder. I have never seen someone so obsessed with their abs/body.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
To be blunt, I think educating yourselves , growing and learning how to empathise, so that you don't constantly duck up showing the world what ignorant offensive arseholes you are and making it worse by continuing to disregard the aforementioned steps would be a more effective plan for reducing your anxiety than a slower morning routine.

This is SO sad. Like so sad. I genuinely hope she gets help for her disorder. I have never seen someone so obsessed with their abs/body.
Kurt is on his stories right now reinforcing that obsession.

Reactions: 12
What the duck. I have no words. Kurt has health problems, Sarah's in pyjamas at 10am showing off her abs from her reduced stress? I am bleeping disgusted.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

this is all so concerning... she actually needs help.This might sound mean but I bet when she finally comes to her realisation that she has an eating disorder and unhealthy obsession/addiction to how her body looks... what’s the bet she’ll use that as her next topic to monetise instead of taking a break off the internet, away from what is potentially feeding her disordered thoughts. She’ll have her recovery story and all that documented online for sure.

Reactions: 11
I agree, she needs help. She can be SO much more - like she wants us to believe; a boss girl, a fiance, a mother. As others touched on, she has more than enough income to travel, develop hobbies, explore. Yet the only part of herself she gives any dedication is her appearance, her body image, her training and her restricted eating. What you water is what you will grow - and all she has been growing these past few years is her dysmorphia and exercise obsession (oh and of course her bank account while she capitalises on that). She really is shallow as anything, self-centred and an attention seeker - all about validation of course. The girl has ZERO substance. Even more evident when she is with 'normal plebs' - the girl don't know how to act. No wonder she can't interact or connect properly with Kurt's family. This girl can't go out for a restaurant dinner with friends, an impromptu lunch, to the movies, to travelling in a van, camp, watch the sport at a pub, go to a cooking class, experience culture through food festivals and the like. Her only HIGH and happiness is from her abs and after she works out. What a bleeping miserable life.

I also strongly believe Kurt has anxiety. I believe his mental health has suffered over the last week, as of course it would, with all the backlash from the campaign, the BLM movement and their poor reactions, as well as the homophobic picture and increasing forum/IG exposure of their negativity. I know others disagree, but I do feel for Kurt. I do not think he is a narcissist like Sarah. He has only been conditioned by Sarah. I mean, I was the worst version of myself when I was with my toxic AF ex. He has 'married' into this life, and while I know it is a choice, he now is probably dealing with stuff he never envisioned for himself. Even Sarah's stans alone would be exhausting and anxiety riddling enough to deal with. All at the cost of staying with someone you love and living a cushy, instagrammable lifestyle.
I know nothing justifies the homophobic slurs or 'jokes', but unfortunately that seems typical of Australian males who went to private all-boys schools. They are so obsessed with not being gay that they will turn it into a joke or insult to compensate. It's bleeping grose and shows such weakness.

Omg, sorry for the rant. I have barely been active on here as I go through lulls where Sarah's existence exhausts me too much to even comment. But I have been triggered back into my normal self by her promoting 'abs = happiness' on two different instagrams. And also capitalising on the #PCOSproblems hashtag.. Ahh, so now PCOS conveniently causes the bloating. Or is it stress? or Soy? Or Thai? Or gluten? or dairy? or artificial sweetners? Or binging but 'not a binge'? Or not taking body bloom? Or your period? Someone please answer, I need to know how to get abs like Sarah. Oh hang on, I'm a bleeping adult and know there is more to life.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I also agree that Kurt has major anxiety. Even potentially a panic disorder. I don’t want to make this about myself whatsoever but these physical symptoms he speaks of are text book anxiety. His heart issues also speak volumes into panic attacks too. I genuinely think that kurts issues could stem from Sarah being so demanding but also lazy in herself and expecting Kurt to do a lot of the hard work and heavy lifting for her and Fox. It’s obvious who does majority of the parenting and running around - and you know, building a house. But the world still revolves around SeZzY. It’s honestly sickening- she makes everything about her, and some how even kurts health issues are about her too. I really hope he gets some genuine help and is catered to before Sarah’s needs for once. I think her saying they are slowing down in the morning is much needed. Not for Sarah - but for Kurt. If she has time to mope around and begin her workouts at 11 and laze around... what is kurt doing? Being an actual human I’m assuming- getting up and working on the house etc. I really do feel for him, I can only imagine the last couple of controversial weeks have only added stress on him.

edit- does she ever think that you know- if you under eat your body is going to stress and try to hold on to as much nutrients and fluid it can to ... SURVIVE?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Erm... and now I have second hand embarrassment from the overly sensual body/rib-checking stretches in the mirror. Looks like an intro to an onlyfans video.

Sidenote, how nice it must be - PJ's at 10am, working out at midday - undoubtedly for two hours. Maybe she'll finish with getting herself off to her own appearance (sorry for being so vulgar, but I can't even with the stories today). Such a hardworking bossgirl.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Erm... and now I have second hand embarrassment from the overly sensual body/rib-checking stretches in the mirror. Looks like an intro to an onlyfans video.

Sidenote, how nice it must be - PJ's at 10am, working out at midday - undoubtedly for two hours. Maybe she'll finish with getting herself off to her own appearance (sorry for being so vulgar, but I can't even with the stories today). Such a hardworking bossgirl.
Yuck, you're 100% right though... The mirror/stretching selfies were so disgustingly vain. I felt awkward watching it!

as a defacto couple Kurt would have rights to her company and her house as he can argue he did all the renovations and their whole entire life is documented so there is loads of evidence. Also he can show how much he contributed to the success of her business with all the photography and film work and probably tons of other work he has done. These days you don’t need to be married to have rights thank god! (I personally never want to Married).
Baby lawyer here but marriage would probably result in better property rights for Kurt here unfortunately. The law is still skewed for defacto relationships and there are a number of (usually correct) presumptions that women did the unpaid work and men contributed financially so they give women a higher chunk of the division.

Reactions: 3

Those ab show offs she does are seriously triggering. Half my brain says - get an ED like her and you can get abs and the other half is like NO not ok. And I am a fully grown woman who knows better - what are all the teenage girls that follow her thinking?

Baby lawyer here but marriage would probably result in better property rights for Kurt here unfortunately. The law is still skewed for defacto relationships and there are a number of (usually correct) presumptions that women did the unpaid work and men contributed financially so they give women a higher chunk of the division.
So gross and patriarchal. Regardless you can see how kurts brain would be so messed up as leaving her would be soooo tricky with all their weirdly made money and a baby. 😰

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.