Sarahs Day #2 Cultural Appropriation x P.E. Nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanted to say, incase any of you girls comment on posts on insta or facebook and try to give any clarity around Sarahs behaviour and censorship, PLEASE make sure your accounts are on private. Theres a facebook group of girls I've been made aware of, and a couple of others who have stalked my profiles (that were already fairly secure) stalked through my old marketplace ads to find where I live, have threatened to contact multiple places I might work around my area, threatened to come to my house, to steal my dog. The irony in that Sarah calls us the 'haterz' but yet her Stans are actually this level insane is crazy. I know there's a past pattern of behaviour with Stans being insane but I just wanted to let you all know to double check your platforms xx
far out that crazy I’m sorry they’re doing that to you!!

also to add - even if your Instagram is on private make sure your full name isn’t on your profile, it can be seen by anyone even when on private.

a girl on the other forum (not sure if you’re here sorry) had someone email her work by stalking her on LinkedIn saying she was bullying people online 😳 these people will go to any length to defend queen sez

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I just wanted to say, incase any of you girls comment on posts on insta or facebook and try to give any clarity around Sarahs behaviour and censorship, PLEASE make sure your accounts are on private. Theres a facebook group of girls I've been made aware of, and a couple of others who have stalked my profiles (that were already fairly secure) stalked through my old marketplace ads to find where I live, have threatened to contact multiple places I might work around my area, threatened to come to my house, to steal my dog. The irony in that Sarah calls us the 'haterz' but yet her Stans are actually this level insane is crazy. I know there's a past pattern of behaviour with Stans being insane but I just wanted to let you all know to double check your platforms xx
Omg her stans are next level insane! Hope you’re ok ♥

Reactions: 4
@saltysday I'm so sorry they're doing this. As mentioned above, her stans have done this to some of us before. A GG user said they emailed her workplace trying to get her fired for "bullying Sarah". It's utterly insane.
I've had all sorts of threats in the past year as well. I've shut down accounts and closed off my PMs repeatedly when they get nuts on me.
You should report it to the police if you are comfortable to do so. If nothing else, they tend to identify the location of said people (IPs) and can send them a formal warning.

Sarah: You vile cretin. Still moaning about your second multi-million dollar property while the entire world looks beyond themselves and fights for human rights.
Still complaining of being exhausted and having to make hard decisions. Really? How do you think these protesters feel? You absolute witch. How dare you complain when people are fighting for the right to be seen as human? How dare you?

You were right all along- your vibe attracts your tribe. Your cesspool of a platform has attracted like-minded ignorant racists. And just as you turned your back on the good people who needed you to amplify their messages (instead of endlessly promoting yourself and virtue signalling), so will your little army of bullies turn on you. It's only a matter of time. The people kissing your ass today can just as easily threaten you tomorrow the way they threaten us.
Remember this: You did this. You put out these messages. You encouraged them to attack anyone who asked a simple question or any brand that didn't treat you like royalty. So don't you dare cry when they turn around and do the same to you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Her fans are total lunatics. What little psycho stalkers to come after people for constructive criticism. I do hope everyone reports these girls. This isn't normal behavior. To be that obsessed with someone that they don't even know to the point of threatening people (stealing your dog? Wtf?) is a sure sign of mental illness.

You have a very ill following Sarah. Think about what this will look like when they turn on you. You should amp up your home security system. Your self created army of psychos may come for you next.

Why am I not surprised by the reddit sub. I've enjoyed some of the content, but the recent posts have me rolling my eyes. I can't help but think that some of the comments are made by Sarah's sisters, Tanika or teenagers. Some of the rules don't make sense on that sub. I saw a comment that said Sarah is unfit to be a mother and the mod told her no comments about Sarah's parenting, but the mod had no issue calling out Sarah dropping off Fox with her parents all of the time. Makes no sense. Seems like a lot of confusion over on that board.

Reactions: 11
the way she's like 'it's videos and people like this who help me understand privilege' makes me SO angry, what she means is she doesn't like it when the mean black people call her out on her RACIST crappy behaviour. policing the way people react is so problematic, it's so sad that this head has 1mil followers ugh

Reactions: 13
Simply put there are 2 consecutive days where she has gained +1k. Seems to make up for the +1k she lost the days prior. It pretty much covers up the fact that she is still losing followers aswell.

The bad thing for her and others who do this is that these are usually inactive accounts and bots that obviously wont engage in her platform. Which will bring her overall engagement rate down.

It is really interesting to me to have a look at different influencers stats at the moment.
I think she actually did a ad. I don’t follow her on my work account and an app appeared for her channel. That will be the extra followers.

Reactions: 1
So in regards to her buying followers- you can easily find the spam ones and report them as spam to IG and usually they delete the page. Just food for thought. Typically a spam account is one that has a ton of "following", usually zero posts (or like 3 and it's all the same picture), and a very small following. Sometimes they'll have a profile picture, sometimes they won't. And, a bunch of the time the account will have a bunch of numbers in a row like 359201 or they will literally be "follow.my.page" or some crap like that. IDK, I used to follow the brittany dawn dumpster fire and that's what a bunch of people were doing- reporting the fake accounts she bought.

Reactions: 5
Anyone noticed she cba to do her 2nd ebook.
We all know it’s rubbish, I checked the free version on Reddit.
As soon as her photo shoot ‘the photo shoot’ she pretty much gave up.

Reactions: 7
She is literally a textbook case of spiritual bypassing, white savior complex, and white fragility

“Aspects of spiritual bypassing include exaggerated detachment, emotional numbing and repression, overemphasis on the positive, anger-phobia, blind or overly tolerant compassion, weak or too porous boundaries, lopsided development (cognitive intelligence often being far ahead of emotional and moral intelligence), debilitating judgment about one’s negativity or shadow elements, devaluation of the personal relative to the spiritual, and delusions of having arrived at a higher level of being.” — Robert Masters.

“The term white savior, sometimes combined with savior complex to write white savior complex, refers to a white person who provides help to non-white people in a self-serving manner. The role is considered a modern-day version of what is expressed in the poem "The White Man's Burden" by Rudyard Kipling.”

“DiAngelo argues that our largely segregated society is set up to insulate whites from racial discomfort, so that they fall to pieces at the first application of stress—such as, for instance, when someone suggests that “flesh-toned” may not be an appropriate name for a beige crayon. Unused to unpleasantness (more than unused to it—racial hierarchies tell white people that they are entitled to peace and deference), they lack the “racial stamina” to engage in difficult conversations.”

Reactions: 12
Ugh is she ever not complaining about something. She is so self absorbed it’s ridiculous.

Fleeting mock rage over what is happening in the world, then back into her MOU of me me me me...
* poor me
* feel sorry for me I have no motivation because I had to reshoot my campaign
* the multimillion dollar house I’m renovating is so cold so I can’t train in my Pilates room

Your privilege is showing Sarah!
Not only with the BLM movement that is occurring, but also the divide between your life and the average person.

Reactions: 20
Now she's whinging about not wanting to work out and going on about how she hAsN't tRaInEd iN 3 dAyS. SHUT UP! There are far worse problems. God she's insufferable.

How she's managed to convince her minions that she's such a positive person is beyond me. All she does is complain.

Reactions: 16
I actually cannot believe she just complained about not having motivation to train for about 2 hours straight. Just go home then. Seriously, put yourself and everyone listening out of their misery. She is really using her platform well 🙄

Edit to add: Aaaand shes still going...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kurt should've had a talk to her about seeing a psychologist rather than leaving her at the house to work out.

If you're that low that you can barely function after 3 days of not exercising there's bigger issues at play.

And now she's on a high and can't stop speaking.

Completely healthy relationship with exercise there.

Reactions: 22
I feel like Kurt is often part of her horrible obsession with working out. We’ve heard him say “you’re just being lazy. Go train” and such before and now he leaves her at the house to force her to train? duck man, give yourself a break.
Way to backtrack on how it’s normal to have a break and if you’re not feeling it “listen to your body” and don’t. Then pushes on for a workout. How’s everyone else supposed to feel when they empathised with her momentarily then she forced herself to work out because it “makes her a better mum and a better person”.

Yikes.

Reactions: 15
On healthcode podcast recent post comments.
Dear god Sarah watching Candace 🤦🏼‍♀️
And they “liked” the suggestion to look up Candace Owens. Ffs. And apparently to “see both sides”. One side is racist and one is anti racist. There is no need to entertain a white republican puppet like Owens

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.