Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jakame

I think one of the reasons she gets to me so much is because her words never match her actions or the truth of matters and soo many young followers just believe what she says as if it’s gospel. For example:

- Im not virtue signalling (yes, yes, you are!)
- I’ve left up thousands of comments calling me out (no, you haven’t!)
- I’m not playing the victim (yes, you are)
- I don’t leave up mean undertone comments (yes, you do if they are attacking people criticising you)

And it’s not just now, it’s always:
- I listen to my body (no, you exercise 3 times a day)
- I’m a foodie (no, you’re restrictive and controlling)
- I’m fine with not exercising (then why do you have to mention it 100 times)
- I’m a positive sparkly sunflower person (no, you spend all day complaining about so many things on your stories)

So is she a liar or delusional? Does she believe her own web of b.s? It really gets to me when people can’t see through her, that what she says is soooo different to how she acts. And I don’t understand why they will defend her to the bitter end...

• Heart
Reactions: 31

peridoe

VIP Member
So her being "out of whack" (ie: no workouts and no content) was first because of the cold Sydney weather, then it was having to reshoot the campaign, then it was having to look after Kurt and now it's because of Fox. Like sis really can't stick to an excuse can she.

Off topic: Speaking of cold weather and how much she complains/hates it now, I was scrolling back through her IG and before Kurt Sarah LOVED the cold and snow! And travelling. Those pics of her snowboarding just blew me away at how much more fun and happy she was back then. Was it something she did/got into with Mitch? Her absolute 180 on it, to me, suggests it's a least something to do with him.

Spicy_bananas

Can we just take a quick minute to talk about her last IG post? Those poor guys look so over her shit. Even Kurt looks dead in the eyes. How can she think she's funny? I can't begin to explain how much I despise those girls who are like "I'm one of the bOyZZ" :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Funny how someone so “holistic” can’t notice that’s it anxiety. Aren’t holistic people supposed to be extremely aware of how the mind and body are connected?

Weird how she can notice that a “relaxing morning” revealed her abs, but cannot notice how Kurt’s physical symptoms are textbook anxiety symptoms .....

Reactions: 30

2xblended

VIP Member
Just want to take a moment and thank everyone on here.
Seeing people who are passionate about both the complex issue of systemic racism, and also the systemic abuse of power and selective censorship to maintain said power has been... heartening and informative.
I'm humbled.
Thank you. ❤

• Heart

IchheisseBelle

Can’t wait for her to charge $$$ for recipes like shredded chicken. Like seriously buy chicken m, cook it, shred it and add lemon. There guys that was free 😊
This is just sad. I can feel her stans' disappointment already. Imagine thinking you're buying a really expensive cookbook (or app) with delicious recipes and you open it up to this plain shredded chicken. What makes it even more unappealing is that she has been known to boil her chicken. I hope she has some sort of refund policy in place.

Does Sarah actually do anything other than workout and obsess about food? Does she take her family out on day trips around Sydney? (The south coast is beautiful!), take Fox to play groups or kids activities, go out for a picnic or lunch or dinner? Go out on a date with Kurt - go to the movies, dinner? Weekends away? Like how fucking boring is her life.
That's the crazy thing about her platform. Her life is so boring. It's not much to admire or strive for. It's monotonous and really quite depressing in my opinion. She lacks hobbies, friends and dislikes traveling/anything that forces her out of her comfort zone. She really limits herself as all she ever seems to do is complain, workout and obsess over her diet. Her life seems miserable and a life like that is one of my biggest fears. What I don't understand is how she doesn't do more with her time when she has millions of dollars to do so. The places she could travel and the hobbies she could have... Such a waste of beautiful opportunities to make lasting memories.

Last edited:
  • Heart

FoxxyCleopatra

How can you live in CRONULLA of all places, and pretend like racism doesn’t exist in Australia?!

For everyone who doesn’t know, Cronulla had possibly one of the most prolific race riots in modern Australian history, where white Australians became excessively violent towards anyone not white. It was absolutely horrifying.

She is completely full of shit.

• Wow
  • Haha

IchheisseBelle

I still can't get over that she made Kurt beg for one of her hockey pucks, I mean one of her muffins lol. If I were him I would have told her to eff off and then went out to the best bakery in town, bought the most glorious gluten and vegetable oil filled muffin and eaten right in front of her. But I'm petty like that lol. Seriously though, how incredibly degrading.

• Haha
  • Sad

Jakame

Sarah, I’ll put this here instead of a DM, you’re prob more likely to see it. Two things came to my mind with Kurt’s symptoms and I hope it’s not either of them. Has anyone mentioned multiple sclerosis (the fatigue, headaches and feeling drunk - not sure about the pain). And also when getting heart checked did he get an echocardiogram, different to an ecg/ekg it’s an ultrasound of the heart and picks up structural abnormalities.

Also, please, if it is anxiety he may be at a stage where he needs clinical help. No shame in that.

Finally, words matter. Chronically ill people already feel down enough that they can’t do all they want to do and be the person they want to be. They’re well aware of their shortcomings and feel awful about it already. Saying things like “I’ve had to step up and be both parents” and that he says he feels like a burden and the response is that family is here for each other (which confirms that it is a burden) - words like these do so, so, so much damage. Until you’ve been that person you have no idea how much these comments hurt, and don’t help either person. I truly hope you get some answers and kurt’s health improves.

IchheisseBelle

Is it just me or does Kurt look empty in that picture? It's just an expressionless, blank stare. He looks either exhausted or numb. Definitely doesn't look happy. I have second hand embarrassment for Sarah. She looks ridiculous. She's trying way too hard to be cool. Just stop Sarah. You're almost 30. It's not cute. Time to grow up.

• Heart
Did you see in her instastory that she wanted to show Fox in the bathtub and Kurt immediately jumped in the picture and said no...and Sarah just laughed that nothing is visible. She is so mindless and Kurt & Fox truly deserves better...

• Sad

Mind Blank

Fuck me. So dismissive of mental health issues....it’s deeper than that guys. Surfing didn’t cure it.

If Kurt is legitimately at the point where he can’t function daily, I do agree that it’s probably at the point where medication is needed - it doesn’t even mean that he needs to take it forever. You want to explore every avenue, than do it.

yikessarah

Kurt, if you're reading this, you can leave. Your mental health is top priority and you don't have to worry about what it might mean in terms of money. This is not legal advice, but you are entitled to what you've worked for with Sarah.

I am a lawyer. I worked in family law. Sarah is not entitled to absolutely everything just because she's the "breadwinner". Family courts consider financial contributions AND non-financial contributions (including your commitment to homemaking, parenting, how you've sacrificed opportunities to allow Sarah to get ahead in her own ventures, how you contributed to the making of her e-books and campaigns through photoshoots etc). The house may be in Sarah's name but you've done the renovations.

Again, this is not legal advice. But I encourage you to get some if you do feel leaving is an option.

(Sorry to hijack - but felt it needed to be said based on the concerns we hold for Kurt)

• Heart

Natattack

I’m a paramedic and the amount of patients I have been to for those exact symptoms would be in the hundreds. If all the other causes have been ruled out, it is most likely mental health. Those ‘holistic’ treatments can be done (like surfing) but by god that won’t cure a chemical imbalance in the brain. He requires medication and regular appointments with a psychologist. God soon enough they will be saying they have diagnosed his condition via DM

Reactions: 29

Thejesuslizard

Chatty Member
Hahahahaha catch her in her stories admitting she exaggerates time. Three weeks turns into two months, yeah girl we’re well aware of this, *cough* Hawaiian airlines incident *cough*

• Haha

Thejesuslizard

Chatty Member
Just watching through her stories from last night and her, I quote, ‘I never buy things for myself’ really irked me. PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU GET EVERYTHING SENT TO YOU?!

• Haha

Pip1

I honestly find it so annoying how she can’t say what she has eaten without adding dairy free, gluten free, refined sugar free, healthy or organic. My friend is a coeliac and she just says “I had a piece of bread” not “I had one piece of GLUTEN FREE bread”.
Sarah: “For dinner we’re having grass fed OrGaNiC beef mince”... just say fucking beef mince!!

• Heart