Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mind Blank

Hey Sarah, buying our art and hanging it in your house, don't mean shit when our opinion isn't allowed in your house (as you put it yesterday).

Our art tells stories, stories that you're not interested in hearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Jakame

I meant to post this the other week. Basically a girl asks Sarah a question and Sarah gives an answer, then boom an actual qualified trainer comes in very politely giving the correct answer. It shows how little Sarah actually knows, I really wish she would get some qualifications, it would help her and her followers so much!! (I didn’t cover the trainer’s name because it’s a public account)

Attachments

Reactions: 34

Dougjudy

Conspiracy theory - she's publicly storying Kurts struggles because she's a fucking martyr and it pushes her most recent scandal out of people's minds

• Heart

bumblebee333.

Also what kind of fOoDiE who is literally releasing her own cooking prOJeCt that she spent “two years” working on cooks in a white knitted sweater with flared arms AND uses a metal fork on a non stick pan. I mean come on. That’s a huge fundamental, basic NO.

• Haha
Not to discount the seriousness of the damage she spouts... but i have to laugh at the fact she's watching Samin Nosrat's Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat - while Samin is talking about the amazing contribution gluten brings to dough and how it 'stretches'. is sissy going to replicate that with ground almonds?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Naenae

So Um, anyone else wish their clinical anxiety could be cured by going surfing and not being asked to do anything around the house? Cos I’d love that 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought the same thing, I feel sorry for Kurt atm. Please Sarah or Kurt if you do read on here, Kurt go seek out a really good therapist, I’m not saying that passive aggressively, I truely know from personal experience what it is like to wake up and feel like you cannot get air into your lungs and feel like you are going to die. I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy.

bleeepblooop

I’m kinda over here whinging about how cold her apartment is.... has she never heard of a heater?
sitting on insta stories talking about how her lips are blue it’s that cold...
Go and get a heater then 😂
Sarah has an abundance of clothes baggy enough to shove a shoulder through PURELY for collarbone checking yet in that story seems to only have a crop top. In my opinion, she knows 100% what she's doing and isn't that clever in disguising it. I feel for her in that it is extremely difficult to let that sort of power go once you've gained it. this is one hundred percent me projecting my own experience with ED's/pro ED groups online but visible bones and being cold/turning blue from cold were yuuuuge validators that you were reaching your goals. If you've never struggled with this it's hard to explain. It can be euphoric. Similar to the collarbone obsession, mentioning that her ring was too large, joking about being too skinny for furniture, or constant portion disclosure, it seems to mean a lot to her that others know she is petite, which is why its hard for me to see stories like this one as an isolated incident. This is mainly what concerns me most re: a young impressionable audience who will over time consume more of Sarah's disordered habits than they will food. I mean...unless blue lips from being cold is the only excuse she could come up with to deny getting fillers

Michelle1981

Chatty Member
Again, how about while fox is sleeping you get off socials and go help ya man de-stress. Watch a movie, hang out, talk about boring goals, give a happy ending. I don't know, put effort into your partner, then maybe he won't feel like he's in a threesome with your phone.

• Heart

navy1612

Oh yep, so your natural deodorant is another cure for your self diagnosed PCOS. Just slip in the whole "im not a doctor" another cop out. You never even saw a doctor.

Just because you have 5 symptoms of ANY condition dosent mean you have it. She is so dangerous with her false claims.

Seriously, fuck off Sarah.
Honestly what the fuck? She isn't qualified to be making statements about deodorant causing / exacerbating PCOS... Sarah strikes me as one of the classic examples of people who don't understand correlation / causation... she seems to just randomly link things together to fit her own narrative of how she's healed herself blah blah holistic princess blah blah scammer. How the fuck is she arrogant enough to think she's so smart and invented a fkn deodorant to cure PCOS. Omg I can't deal with her lol

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Gemanon55

Sorry to derail the convo a little bit, ive been MIA from watching her stories or reading these threads for a bit for my own good. Back on GG we talked extensively about how she is forcing Fox to eat gluten and dairy free, potentially forcing him to develop intolerances he doesn't have. I was on Reddit today and man, I felt like I fell into a time machine and read his future post.

• Wow
  • Sad

Michelle1981

Chatty Member
Sounds like Kurt needs actually proper meds from the doctor for anxiety, he could be depressed as well. Surfing and meditating is not going to fix his issues. After the pic of his scrabble game resurfaced it probably propelled him into having his anxiety attacks again.

• Heart

B.Bop

Ok wait, did she seriously say that she didn’t want to come on IG stories and be negative and put her negative energy on everyone? Girl who are you kidding!!

Also, saying that she is a positive and super happy person haha haha

All she ever does lately is complain and be negative. What deluded world does she live in, seriously. It’s like she has a goldfish brain and three seconds after she says anything it’s like it never happened.

• Haha

Sv12689982

Correct me if I’m wrong here, but isn’t Fox meant to be a miracle baby because she was told she’d have a very hard time conceiving. Now she talks opening about having another 2 kids with no mentions of her fertility struggles. It makes me think that the whole thing was premeditated clickbate.

Also, she still hasn’t removed the picture of her and the braids off Instagram. Sarah we all know you read this - how about instead of deleting comments you delete that picture you ignorant moron.

2xblended

VIP Member
I'm only a few years older than her, but I can't reconcile what I see her present of her life versus my own reality.
I feel like I've lived 7 lifetimes in the past 2 decades alone.
I've had to deal with (either personally or in my immediate circle) various types of cancer, multiple sudden deaths and the grief of loss, serious life-threatening accidents and extended hospitalizations, eating disorders, racism, sexism, depression, manic-depression, suicides, domestic violence and sexual assault, burglaries, crippling anxiety, chronic illness, autism, autoimmune diseases, allergies, and most recently Covid.
On top of this, I have witnessed firsthand humanitarian strife and displacement in third world countries, and how much people in those crises can resiliently survive and still find a way to smile.

I try really hard to remain rational, grateful, humble and open. I am aware of my good fortune to have survived a lot, but also my good fortune for having experienced these hardships as they have moulded me. I am far from the person I would hope to be, but I am always trying and hopeful that I will evolve into a kind person, a good person.

Meanwhile Sarah complains that she hasn't folded her laundry, Kurt is away for a weekend, she didn't get the summer she wanted, a cartoon made her emotional, people aren't telling her she's skinny today...
You've lived to 28 and you think this is life? You think these are challenges?

Even her 'hardships' in the form of the spider bite, CIN 3 and difficult birth were all relatively mild and worked out in her favour, when any of those could have resulted in catastrophe. Yet she has never reflected on her good fortune, never been grateful for how few real challenges she's lived through and how smoothly she passed through those experiences?

She's never cried from relief that someone she knows has survived cancer or recovered from covid, she's only ever cried for herself. Even now with Kurt allegedly struggling with some unknown condition, she's never expressed gratitude that he is still (highly) functioning, she's only expressed irritation that she has to cater to him (which is still all talk and we've not seen her actually do so).

I don't understand. I just don't understand.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

PiesAndLattes

VIP Member
Does Sarah actually do anything other than workout and obsess about food? Does she take her family out on day trips around Sydney? (The south coast is beautiful!), take Fox to play groups or kids activities, go out for a picnic or lunch or dinner? Go out on a date with Kurt - go to the movies, dinner? Weekends away? Like how fucking boring is her life.

suppeach

They really, truly need at least a month-long break from work/social media. They put 200% of effort into their projects, but overworking has backfired on them in so many ways:
  • They work to create content, but there is no content when all they do is work
  • They've let the business aspect of their relationship overtake the romantic aspect
  • They've prioritized the brand image over their genuine interests, and as a result have lost a sense of their personalities.
  • Further to above, Sarah's projects lack personal touch. The 1st ebook is the only one that seemed to be true to her. The multiple fast fashion launches are superficial which is why her style never "matches" her vibe
They just need to do a whole factory-reset. No vlogs, no stories, no posts. They need to just BE, to explore their passions, to focus on their relationships, and in general just not fucking worry about their image for just one second.

• Heart

Mind Blank

I agree with everything that has been said but I'm not really looking forward to witnessing the awkwardness that will ensue on her stories once she catches up on her daily reading here 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha

confusedanddazed

Sarah’s always going on about how her love language is food and she shows her love through cooking for other people. Yet she doesn’t let Kurt have even one muffin and broadcasts to her one million followers that she’s preventing him from having one. She even says her viewers suck when they voted for him to have one. Seems like her love language isn’t food, it’s control and humiliation.

• Sad
  • Heart

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Does she think she’s come across some kind of parenting revolution? How did no other Mums in the history of time before her and her mother think to LAUGH with their kids and not just “parent”? I’m actually confused if she doesn’t realise what she is saying because she is on a manic high from seeing her abs earlier today or she actually thinks no other mothers play with their children.

• Haha