Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

koa123

Is there somewhere that her past stories get posted? I've missed all of this?!

Finally caught up with her stories today and I agree with everything everyone has said already. But UGH, the way she just dismissed that it could be anxiety really pissed me off. Like seriously, what does she WANT it to be? As if anxiety isn't 'big' enough of a problem to deal with. Sarah, just because an anxiety diagnosis doesn't sound "serious" enough doesn't mean it's not true!

I also feel like she's so dismissive of anxiety and depression in general, aside from her stereotypical and sexist views that the big, strong manly men don't get that, is because if Kurt is suffering from this it would mean she would have to look towards herself as a possible (probable) cause. When Kurt tried that de-stress plan are we honestly supposed to believe Sarah didn't ride him constantly about having to pick up the slack of being both parents and having to do chores like the washing up? We all know she can't cope being on her own with Fox or even doing housework. Kurt was probably tense as anything and treading on eggshells during that whole time knowing she could go off at him or rant to her 1 mil followers at any moment. Like with her stories today, she was trying way too hard to convince us that he wasn't a burden and that she's such a supportive fiancee for being with him while he worked (even though she admitted she was actually there to get gram content), all the while plugging her cooking project, her activewear, her sunglasses, her bluelight glasses, her next vlog (while trying to manipulate her follwers by telling them she doesn't think anyone will watch it), and the reno series. Not to mention low key blaming Kurt's illness for her not having any gram content because she has to look after him. Wft is wrong with her?

But hey, at least she got a workout in, right?

IchheisseBelle

It’s all about the pretty pink package she wraps her information in it is strangely addictive... but I can’t quite put my finger on why so many young women flock to her... from a marketing perspective she nailed it - which is what makes her the most dangerous.
Yes! It's fascinating in a disturbing way lol. Actually, how did all of you stumble upon or find Sarah? Was it on YouTube or Instagram? I found her when searching for hormonal acne videos on YouTube. Then I got pulled into her Instagram.

Leche

Can anyone post a video of her stories? I deleted insta a while ago so I can’t see anything people are referring to! Thank you!