sarahburke_x # 2 never on plan, uses her nan for the gram, not upset over losing her man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s doing a Colleen Rooney on it to try to smoke out Rats Out.
She’ll probably post some fake news on her personal insta and then see what ends up back here.
Cause I presume she always had a lot more than 89 followers on her personal account?
I recall her having at least a few hundred before. So she probably removed loads and is trying to narrow it down now to find out who’s spilling the tea here.

Reactions: 13
Shes been online, when I came across her personal page earlier, had to have a nose when I seen ye saying she, was gone, she definitely had 90 followers so she's deleted some and she had the same picture as her fatnflab page but it's different now!! She's after the attention alright, dose 😜😜

Reactions: 6
You'd swear she was famous the drama of it all. Girl you're a slapper who flogs jellies online get over yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she’s doing a Colleen Rooney on it to try to smoke out Rats Out.
She’ll probably post some fake news on her personal insta and then see what ends up back here.
Cause I presume she always had a lot more than 89 followers on her personal account?
I recall her having at least a few hundred before. So she probably removed loads and is trying to narrow it down now to find out who’s spilling the tea here.
I wouldnt be that silly to be found out 😂😂 same as Rats Hole who I presume has been banned again coz i can't tag 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's definitely trying to find out who's posting on here😁😁 Got love her though, Moines even noticed her fatnflab page is gone😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She’s still on tick tock tho 🙈 mortified for her
She’s Defo gonna do that “Bulletproof” one with the caption “You think you can hurt me, I’m an irish influencer with multiple tattle threads about me”......... Or is that too grammatically correct for her?

Reactions: 4
I actually don't mind Sarah, worse girls out there like twins and me. I like her, but she judt needs to be less thinking thst she is above people. The poor girl has probably trauma from tattle, I hope not.

Reactions: 4
Shes posting away on her personal FB. Think shes at the cliffs of moher! On the coast somewhere

She will be back. Think of the €€€ from oh my glam and Bperfect 😳

Reactions: 2
She will be back she’s got money to make for Naaathin Adams and she won’t want to lose her contract with that make up company

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.