Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Islas speech is really bad but she had a dummy all the time too. I think she sounds like she has an under / over bite I can’t work out which. I’ve literally never heard Lachlan speak.

Reactions: 1
No wonder their speech is so bad with Sing song voice Sarah. How are they ever going to learn proper words if she’s constantly referring to things in baby talk - hairies!! For gods sake?

Reactions: 3
Do we know who came down to help her this weekend? I can not believe she coped without help (other than Saturday daytime when we knew she was out).

No, she’s being very uncharacteristicly quiet about the help she had this weekend. She obviously had someone there to have the kids on Saturday.
Another boring Dubai vlog has gone up. She’s eeking our that content ?

My guess is it must have been one of her brothers. Didn't film him because she knows she will get a backlash about not spending anytime alone with her children.

Don't worry we get a saying Goodbye to Dubai video to look forward too ?

Reactions: 2
My guess is it must have been one of her brothers. Didn't film him because she knows she will get a backlash about not spending anytime alone with her children.

Don't worry we get a saying Goodbye to Dubai video to look forward too ?
I didn't realise she has siblings! Youd expect her to rely on them alot more!

To be honest, I really feel for Sarah.

It must be so hard effectively being a single mum, stuck in a community that doesn't feel like home necessarily.

Obviously she knew it was R's job when they got together but I don't think it makes it any easier!

There is so much toxicity in the vlog-sphere regarding mummy vloggers but I honestly think Sarah is doing a good job showing what military wife life is!

I don’t feel sorry in the least for her. She brings everything on herself. Thousands of women are military wives & I don’t see THEM taking money from a military charity like Sarah did! She gives military wives a bad name!! ?

Reactions: 5
I don’t feel sorry for her. I’ve never known anyone to be so happy to dump their kids at the slightest opportunity. She’s always moaning about how busy she is but it’s entirely her choice to attend the opening of an envelope, and to do so much work on YouTube and instagram. I really don’t think she puts her kids well-being first.

Reactions: 7
I do think she manages to do a lot which must be difficult but at the same time, it’s all her choice. No one cares if there aren’t three YouTube videos a week or one Instagram post a day. She’s just desperate to keep her figures up to get more brand work.

Reactions: 2
There are also lots of single parents out there who work and don’t have people who they can leave their kids with on the weekend. She and her husband have good jobs, she doesn’t need to do YouTube but spends hours every evening editing and then moaning about how much she has to do or that she’s tired. If she wants to continue to YouTube should just stick to one weekly vlog where she can film one week and edit and publish the following week. Instead of spending so much time working, editing and going out with friends she should spend some time with her children at home.

Reactions: 4
I don’t feel sorry in the least for her. She brings everything on herself. Thousands of women are military wives & I don’t see THEM taking money from a military charity like Sarah did! She gives military wives a bad name!! ?
As someone who works for a cancer charity I care a lot about, on a decent enough wage I don’t think this argument makes sense.

Charities spend money on campaigns in order to advertise and take in greater fundraising targets, just like any other business.

Even if she took a payment, they are using her platform and raising more cash by doing so

As someone who works for a cancer charity I care a lot about, on a decent enough wage I don’t think this argument makes sense.

Charities spend money on campaigns in order to advertise and take in greater fundraising targets, just like any other business.

Even if she took a payment, they are using her platform and raising more cash by doing so
She didn’t have to accept the money. She literally made a 5 minute video. As the wife of a military man she could've waived her fee to be used elsewhere. Charities have to pay wages & campaigns etc but I find it abhorrent that someone who earns a good wage & has a public platform that she could have volunteered to use would accept money that could’ve been better spent elsewhere. She’s pure greedy.

Reactions: 9
She didn’t have to accept the money. She literally made a 5 minute video. As the wife of a military man she could've waived her fee to be used elsewhere. Charities have to pay wages & campaigns etc but I find it abhorrent that someone who earns a good wage & has a public platform that she could have volunteered to use would accept money that could’ve been better spent elsewhere. She’s pure greedy.
I understand your point of view but don’t agree on this occasion! :)

I understand your point of view but don’t agree on this occasion! :)
Well I certainly won’t be donating to the RBL in future if it means bankrolling her trips to Dubai. I don’t mind if people claim expenses for travel etc when helping out a charity but to take a fee for five minutes work that cost her nothing to make? I’ve met generous hearted people in my line of work who go out of their way, incurring personal expenses, to help charities & would never dream of asking for reimbursement. I watched RBL pensioners standing for hours in the freezing cold & rain selling poppies while Sarah did five minutes work in the comfort of her own home & accepted a fee. it’s despicable imo. ?
But then again I don’t agree with the fat salaries some charity workers are on, especially the Chief Executives. My friend earns more stuffing envelopes for a cancer charity than a cancer nurse actually treating cancer patients. ?

Na, she gets no sympathy from me either. Sure, if you work for a charity you need to earn a living but I don't appreciate being asked to donate to a charity 'so close to her heart' when she is accepting money from the same charity to ask us to donate. Care so much, do it for free. She then deleted and blocked people who queried it or oposed her views.

She has SO much help with the children, mum coming down, friends helping her, dragging them up North and dumping them with Grandparents so she can go to a hotel for the night and an event the next day. Since Rob has been away has she had a single weekend when she hasn't had someone take the kids off her or helped her by inviting them on playdates / sleepovers?

She can't put her camera down to hug her husband when she hasn't seem him for 4 months, borrows a laptop so she can daily vlog this precious week they have together and can't even stop herself from filming herself eating a bloody biscuit whilst in Isla's school.

I safe my sympathy for genuine single parents or parents whose partners work away who have little help and just get on with it.
Do we ever see her babysit or tale in her friends children so they get a break?

Reactions: 8
I have zero sympathy to be honest. Robs schedule has been planned pretty well in advance as in she knew roughly when he was away and how long for, yet she planned to have Lachlan? I’m certain she did it just to rinse more money from mummy vlogging because she’s so detached from him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I have zero sympathy to be honest. Robs schedule has been planned pretty well in advance as in she knew roughly when he was away and how long for, yet she planned to have Lachlan? I’m certain she did it just to rinse more money from mummy vlogging because she’s so detached from him.
Your right, watching the insta videos you can see there is no bond there between her and Lachlan like there is between her and Isla.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't even say she has a strong bond with Isla. Just that Isla is better at performing in front of the camera.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.