Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in just cant bare the way she speaks those children are going to have terrible speech. I'm all for baby talk.when they are babies but referring to hair as hairies to a 5 year old is ridiculas and L constantly has a dummy in so I'm guessing his speech will be as delayed as his sister's. If only she knew how much she would help them by just speaking correctly.....rant over!!!!

Reactions: 3
As a SAHM it truly fascinates me that she puts L into nursery on her day off. Such long hours for such a little guy...I could understand if it was a needs must situation but she's just at home anyway. They're small for such a short time.

I was wondering who she will be having round or dropping the kids with this weekend too.

Reactions: 5
But she might be invited to an exciting event or have the chance to suck up to other vloggers. She can't have Lachlan spoiling her fun.

I could understand her having a day for YTube filming if she made the most of her time with her children at the weekends but she panics if she is on her own with them. She will be panic texting friends for playdates, sleepovers or babysitting.

Reactions: 1
Her Dubai vlogs are so dull. Dragging them out day by day. Noone cares!

I admire that she works a normal job and hasn't quit - thinking YT is a sustainable career. I also think she's pretty good at just getting on with things when Rob away - driving to Scotland with two little ones (I just wouldn't!) However I think she fills her weekends too much - I feel tired for her watching her vlogs!

Reactions: 2
I'll never be able to have children but if I did there is no way I could possibly put them in nursery every day from early till late. As someone else said they're only little for such a small amount of time!
She seems to spend Thursday after school with Isla why not pick Lachlan up before or just after and spend time with them both?

Reactions: 4
A few times she’s mentioned baby number 3 aswell. I don’t know how she’d cope to be honest. If her work load is too much and is affecting the time she spends with her children then she needs to have a re think about what she is doing. Surely your kids come first? Her singing voice really, really annoys me, and as above toesies, hairies, and naming every he or she or ‘bad boy’ is highly irritating!

It makes me so sad how she just dumps those children at any chance she can get. The years go so quickly you’d think she’d love a day every week just her and Lachlan but no he’s dumped in nursery while she pisses about on Instagram all day.

There's no way she could cope with 3 kids, she can't even look after the ones she has! She's probably jumping on the CM 3 kids bandwagon.
Her speech is appalling.

She isn't particularly maternal so expect she will only have one if her buddy Jess does as she had L not long after Jess had her 2nd and became a vegetarian only after Jess went vegan.
Seeing as Jess had recently split from her husband I'd be more concerned for Rob's future than another baby right now.

She isn't particularly maternal so expect she will only have one if her buddy Jess does as she had L not long after Jess had her 2nd and became a vegetarian only after Jess went vegan.
Seeing as Jess had recently split from her husband I'd be more concerned for Rob's future than another baby right now.
Haha so true she’ll be giving Rob the elbow and complaining about being a single mum next. There isn’t a IG fad this woman isn’t desperately following.

Unfortunately for her kids it seems her priorities are so f’d up they come lower down than her YouTube and fake instagram ‘friends’. I do wonder what people really think of her. I remember when she went to Meldrums house and she couldn’t even be arsed to stop ironing when she was there. Who does that?! You just get the impression it’s Sarah going mental to see these ‘influencers’ so she can make out they are best buddies on her feed. She reeks of desperation.

Also there was a vlog, last year I think, she got lots of stick for when she left her daughters birthday party early so she could go out in London!!! How can Rob let her get away with it as well.

I also get the impression that her localish vlogger mates Lucie and the bump and Lara Jarvis only tolerate her because she is friends with Jess. They do lots of things with Jess when Sarah isn't around but don't bother to invite her along is Jess isn't there.

She is desperate to pally up with a big YTuber. Watch how she gushes over Hannah Maggs or Gi Fletcher, who are close friends with Lucie from Lucie and the bump. Any photo opportunity with a big name and she is there with a grin wider than a Cheshire Cat.

Yes, I remember Mrs Meldrum ironing whilst Sarah visited. Thought how bloody rude, now I expect she was bored of Sarah being on her phone constantly, knowing she is only visiting to gain new followers and be seen with a relatively big YTuber.

Sarah seems very friendly and has lots of real life friends who she will lose if she doesn't give up this obsession of vlogging every minor aspect of her day. It would really cheese me off being on a night out with someone on their phone, filming everything.

I also get the impression that her localish vlogger mates Lucie and the bump and Lara Jarvis only tolerate her because she is friends with Jess. They do lots of things with Jess when Sarah isn't around but don't bother to invite her along is Jess isn't there.

She is desperate to pally up with a big YTuber. Watch how she gushes over Hannah Maggs or Gi Fletcher, who are close friends with Lucie from Lucie and the bump. Any photo opportunity with a big name and she is there with a grin wider than a Cheshire Cat.

Yes, I remember Mrs Meldrum ironing whilst Sarah visited. Thought how bloody rude, now I expect she was bored of Sarah being on her phone constantly, knowing she is only visiting to gain new followers and be seen with a relatively big YTuber.

Sarah seems very friendly and has lots of real life friends who she will lose if she doesn't give up this obsession of vlogging every minor aspect of her day. It would really cheese me off being on a night out with someone on their phone, filming everything.
I don't think she does have many friends if I'm honest. She had noone bar a neighbour to watch Isla when L was in hospital. I know for a fact if that was my friend Id happily have the other child so she could be with the poorly one for how ever long is needed.

Yes I also get the feeling Lara and Lucie tolerate her. I also saw she all of a sudden started trying to make a friendship happen with another close friend of Hannah Maggs - Hannah Lucy (I think her name is). It’s so obvious that’s she’s really trying to get in with Hannah Maggs really. She’s met her on loads of occasions now but it’s seems as Hannah Maggs isn’t interested. If it’s obvious to us it must be obvious to these other vloggers.
Every item of clothing she wears she’s bought from watching someone else’s haul. She hasn’t got any individual style.

I don't think she does have many friends if I'm honest. She had noone bar a neighbour to watch Isla when L was in hospital. I know for a fact if that was my friend Id happily have the other child so she could be with the poorly one for how ever long is needed.
Agree don't think she has many friends from nursery/school but I think a lot of her long term friends are in London where they lived before or Scotland where she's from!

It's nice to see she's taken the children out this evening. From insta it looks like she's on her own with them but I doubt it.

I feel for her if she's doesn't have many friends local - especially if her support system are elsewhere. It is hard making friends as an adult but she's a military wife so surely there will be socials and similar?

But she was on her flipping phone at her daughter's school event. If you want to make friends get off your phone and make the effort.

Reactions: 6
I don’t really feel sorry for her. I think if she made more effort with ‘real life’ people rather than fawning over every influencer she probably have more friends. Surely, if you’re husbands in the navy and your living with other families in the same situation there would be a strong sense of community and events (albeit a lot less glamorous than her instagram ones) she could go to to meet other wives in the same situation as her.

Reactions: 6
It's nice to see she's taken the children out this evening. From insta it looks like she's on her own with them but I doubt it.
I saw her picking the kids up with some guy?! Doubt she took them out alone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.