Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems as though she’s been really quiet on whose looking after the kids. Very unusual for her. Wonder if she’s reading here?

Reactions: 1
Such a user. Getting a friend to come down and leaves them to babysit whilst she goes out with work friends, drags her kids up north for a weekend with grandparents that they hardly know whilst she is off for a night at a hotel and vlogger event and now the mystery babysitter whilst she is out again.

Can you imagine knowing her, dreading the phone call or text knowing she'll be after a favour again. So selfish. She needs to rethink the name of her channel because her's is nothing like a mama's life!

Reactions: 3
Such a user. Getting a friend to come down and leaves them to babysit whilst she goes out with work friends, drags her kids up north for a weekend with grandparents that they hardly know whilst she is off for a night at a hotel and vlogger event and now the mystery babysitter whilst she is out again.

Can you imagine knowing her, dreading the phone call or text knowing she'll be after a favour again. So selfish. She needs to rethink the name of her channel because her's is nothing like a mama's life!
I had a friend like this, would only ever ring to have me babysit and in the end I just cut her off, stopped replying to texts ect. People like that just aren't worth it!

I had a friend like this, would only ever ring to have me babysit and in the end I just cut her off, stopped replying to texts ect. People like that just aren't worth it!
Me too. The final straw was when she asked me to take annual leave from work to look after her kids so she could have a few days to herself - she was a SAHM!

I think we have all had someone like Sarah in our lives and had that feeling of dread when you see their name come up when texting / calling. You know even when they start with a 'how are you' they will then want a favour. I would never be able to accept a favour of babysitting or anything like that without offering something back in return.

Reactions: 2
There sending Robs packages off and I can't work out who wrote the 'to Dada merry Christmas' it seems to be to neat for Isla but to childlike for Sarah ??
And what's with the 'dada' ?

I can imagine Isla trying to call them Mummy and Daddy and being reprimanded as it is Mama and Dada for the brand Meels. Get it right child.

Reactions: 3
Exactly. It's like she does it to be edgy and different. I'd cringe if my five year old kid was shouting 'Mama' at me.
My godson is 4 and he already calls his mother 'Mum' which she hates as she wants to be 'Mummy' that little bit longer.
I feel 'Mama' though is for small children like 2 and under, maybe even younger than that.

Can I but I’m here but does Lachlan talk? I don’t think I’ve ever heard him open his mouth and he’s well over two now!

How does Meels come from Isla? I watched a couple of stories and assumed she was called Amelia
Middle name is Amelia and she said she wishes she’d called her that instead of Isla

Can I but I’m here but does Lachlan talk? I don’t think I’ve ever heard him open his mouth and he’s well over two now!
Never heard him talk either. I often wonder if he has a development delay or something with all the falls and talking and crying.

Isla's speech isn't clear either. I find it very hard to understand what she says, not helped by the fact Sarah doesn't use real words hairies, eyeies ect....

Middle name is Amelia and she said she wishes she’d called her that instead of Isla

Never heard him talk either. I often wonder if he has a development delay or something with all the falls and talking and crying.
The dummy may not help speech - nothing against them but he's two and a half isn't he?

My godson is 4 and he already calls his mother 'Mum' which she hates as she wants to be 'Mummy' that little bit longer.
I feel 'Mama' though is for small children like 2 and under, maybe even younger than that.
On the other side... my husband and his siblings (in 30s) call their parents Mummy and Daddy. Cringe. Although I kind of don't notice now.

Sarah didn’t have time to curl her hair this morning. Is it just me who thinks her hair looks up nicer up in a bun?

I'm surprised Sarah hasn't posted anything about the recent court case that involved people from our town and a young baby. I know she likes to make herself look good so I thought she'd be all over it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.