Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it?Kids are there in their pjs. Why can’t she ever put them first.

Reactions: 1
And they will be up at the crack of dawn for breakfast club and nursery but so long as Sarah had a good time that's what really matters

Reactions: 9
What must her in-laws really think?! They’ve clearly barely seen her! She’d rather be sucking up to people she doesn’t really know at an IG event?‍♀

Reactions: 6
I imagine Rob doesn't know about this and even if he does I can't see him saying anything to her. My partner would be furious and ask me what the he'll I was playing at!

Reactions: 3
Rob is completely under the thumb. In all seriousness someone close to her needs to intervene now. Her relationship with her phone / camera is unhealthy and having a detrimental affect on her children.
She openly admits to being OCD and a control freak and I think it is manifesting itself with her IG and Youtube.

So I'm assuming if she hadn't had this event the kids wouldn't have gone to see they're grandparents!

Reactions: 5
Find this uncomfortable viewing now. Agree with the previous poster who said her friends need to have a heart to heart with her and check she’s okay

Find this uncomfortable viewing now. Agree with the previous poster who said her friends need to have a heart to heart with her and check she’s okay
I'm not sure if it's something they could say to her at Lachlan's nursery? They must see all the videos ect?

Agree. She definitely has some issues she has said that she is a perfectionist. She just has so much on and she seems to get obsessive with everything. IG, YouTube, works full time, comes home to clean in her lunch hour, out every weekend, constantly on her phone updating on what she’s eaten, L’s nappies, commenting on every influencers post...
when does she get any downtime with her children? Not a healthy way to be.

She was updating on IG 2 hours ago, she said it’s a 3.5 hour journey back. So poor kids get back home at 11pm (at best) again just because she HAS to attend an event.

Last edited:
Just found this thread. Those poor kids, bet they have no idea if they're coming or going. She's clearly got something wrong at the minute, someone needs to step in and put those little ones first.

Reactions: 4
Agree. She definitely has some issues she has said that she is a perfectionist. She just has so much on and she seems to get obsessive with everything. IG, YouTube, works full time, comes home to clean in her lunch hour, out every weekend, constantly on her phone updating on what she’s eaten, L’s nappies, commenting on every influencers post...
when does she get any downtime with her children? Not a healthy way to be.

She was updating on IG 2 hours ago, she said it’s a 3.5 hour journey back. So poor kids get back home at 11pm (at best) again just because she HAS to attend an event.
It's such a shame that something like this isn't deemed a child welfare issue. Those kids must be so tired and probably don't know where they're going to be sleeping from one weekend to the next or what photo of them is going to be posted online for all to see!

Reactions: 2
I always thought she was a tad odd I ended up un subbing on YT when I realised she was part of that CM crap, I wouldn’t dream of driving my kids home so late as standard sometimes I get it can’t be helped but just to go out on the lash is so wrong.

So the trip up to her husband’s family was actually just a trip so she could go out and meet “online friends”/have a night on the piss in a hotel?
She’s a cheeky cow!
I honestly find that so rude. You don’t use your in-laws like that - dump your kids on them for a weekend while you go out on the lash (with random people you don’t even really know..)

Why can’t she ever just stay at home with her kids? Like every other normal parent?!

I really do think she’s got something wrong with her.

In her 'my baby gave me PTSD' vlog she mentioned getting therapy, that the NHS waiting lists were long but that through her job she could go private.
I don't know if she ever followed this up. Has she mentioned it since this video?

I think she's lonely and taking the her phone/camera makes her feel connected to others.
She doesn't seem to have any proper friends. She already admitted she didn't have anyone to have Isla when Lachlan was in hospital, although her neighbour did for one night but she obviously felt she couldn't rely on her.

Think it was last week when in an insta story she said she doesn’t usually go to sleep until about 2am once she has finished editing etc. That’s insane! She probably has to get up about 6am to get herself and the kids ready! She has a good job which is practically full time, does she really need to be editing vlogs every night? Why doesn’t she take it easier on herself and spend more time at home with her children?

Reactions: 3
I think she pushes herself too hard. She needs to do more mooching around like the Meldrums! ?

Think it was last week when in an insta story she said she doesn’t usually go to sleep until about 2am once she has finished editing etc. That’s insane! She probably has to get up about 6am to get herself and the kids ready! She has a good job which is practically full time, does she really need to be editing vlogs every night? Why doesn’t she take it easier on herself and spend more time at home with her children?
And yet she said she doesn't have time to do elf on the shelf for the kids. It doesn't take two minutes to put him somewhere else each night. You don't have to do all the props ect with him.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.