Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is wrong with these floggers?! They wouldn’t DREAM of filming themselves naked in the bath or sitting on the toilet! They wouldn’t film themselves running around half naked so how in god’s name do they think it’s acceptable to show their children doing these things?? These are innocent children who trust their parents to protect them & their parents are basically selling their little bodies to the highest bidder! The sooner more child protection laws come into effect the better because imo this is tantamount to child abuse - they may as well serve their kids up on a paedophile’s plate! ?
EXACTLY.
It seriously disgusts me.
It’s so terrifying that they can’t see how vunerable they are making their children.
It’s just so horrifying.
Why can’t they see it?!

Reactions: 4
EXACTLY.
It seriously disgusts me.
It’s so terrifying that they can’t see how vunerable they are making their children.
It’s just so horrifying.
Why can’t they see it?!
But yet it is us that have mortality issues!? What is wrong with the world! I despair

Reactions: 3
Someone that takes money from the terrible Dubai government / tourist board in order to promote such a vile country with shocking human rights records has very low morality.

Reactions: 1
You wouldn't invire a stranger into your house to watch you bathing your children, undressing them or changing their nappies but these floggers are literally inviting millions of strangers online to view their children in all states of undress. Despicable!

And then scream 'troll' and 'bully' when we happen to disagree with them.

On reality TV people always blame the editing for the way they are portrayed but the vloggers can't even blame this as they edit themselves.

Sarah is the one hugging her husband (who she hasn't seen for 4 months) with a camera in her hand. She is the one annoyed for forgetting her laptop and getting her husband to borrow one from someone at work. She is the one making vlogs called my baby gave me Posttraumatic distress. She is the one who decides to post photos of her son on a hospital bed with a drip in his arm.

If she thinks her actions are acceptable she shouldn't have an issue with people mentioning it. If by seeing what is written here she thinks twice about what she posts online she should be thanking us. Do they seriously think only people who like them watch them? No, we watch in disbelief that people can act this way then come on here to go all my god look what they have done now.

Now Mumma Izzo is showing all her kids having a bath! Are these Channel Mums brainwashed or something??? What is wrong with their mentality?? It’s horrific!! ?

You wouldn't invire a stranger into your house to watch you bathing your children, undressing them or changing their nappies but these floggers are literally inviting millions of strangers online to view their children in all states of undress. Despicable!
Exactly this! ???

It's interesting to see that Sarah's girl gang of vloggers chose to have thier christmas party on a day Sarah is at work.
The majority do vlogging as a full time job but they didn't think to host it on a Thursday so Sarah could join ??

I think it must be a sponsored or gifted thing as Lara Jarvis mentioned having a tree delivered too.

I think it must be a sponsored or gifted thing as Lara Jarvis mentioned having a tree delivered too.
Makes sense!

Now the question is will they decorate the tree together or will she do it alone so it's perfect to fit with her perfect life.

I expect they will be off to her parents as soon as she can for the Christmas holidays anyway so the tree is a bit of a waste even if sponsored or kindly gifted.
I wonder if she will try and see Rob's family or not bother as he will still be deployed?

I expect they will be off to her parents as soon as she can for the Christmas holidays anyway so the tree is a bit of a waste even if sponsored or kindly gifted.
I wonder if she will try and see Rob's family or not bother as he will still be deployed?
I'm sure she said on Instagram stories today that they were off to see Robs parents this weekend.

Apparently they're an hour into there journey yet Isla had an inset day? Is Lachlan going to nursery that important?! Why not leave this morning so the kids can go to bed at a decent time and not in the car? And they can have more time with their grandparents!

Last edited:
She’ll palm the kids off onto her in-laws & work//film/edit the whole time. ?

She’ll palm the kids off onto her in-laws & work//film/edit the whole time. ?
Ofcourse she will! I honestly don't know how she coped in the plane to Dubai alone with the kids... I'm guessing she relied on the crew onboard alot!

Reactions: 2
The way she talks really annoys me. She sings half of her words or starts talking in what I can only describe as a cartoon voice. Annoying!

Reactions: 2
She’s got a full time real job yeah?
So why does she share every sodding thing she ever does/thinks/eats etc?!
I’m surprised she hasn’t shown the contents of her toilet yet - she literally videos every other thing that goes on!
Ridiculous!

I can't stand the way she can't call things by their real name hair is hairies, eyes are eyeies, shoes shoeies...you get the point. When she does a haul she calls things he or she (she thinks it is cute, it's not).
She pronounces Ikea the European way becuase she used to live in Holland, she has only mentioned that once or a hundred times.
Interesting if she is going to visit Rob's family. They don't seem to like appearing on camera so be interesting to see how she copes with not being able to shove a camera in someones face.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.