Sarah - This Mama Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the deleted stories and didn’t notice anything different from usual, Isla was in her school uniform but I didn’t notice any logo.
I thought she was meaning she had been reading here but it didn’t add up with what I saw.

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she has replied to the person on her stories who asked about how the Mumsnet / British Legion charity ads worked? I see the reply Sarah made saying she was sending them an email to find out and then silent. Funny that!
Hasn't told her that mumsnet work as the agent and that they will take a cut of the money but that she is still taking money from the charity. Desperate to sweep this under the rug.

Reactions: 5
I’ve never taken much notice of her. But I had a quick look at her channel and I was shocked at a Title “My Baby Gave Me PTSD” I really don’t like that. I’m not saying she doesn’t have PTSD but the title. Imagine growing up and finding your mum has posted a very open video about how difficult you were as a baby and how YOU gave her PTSD.
Maybe the illnesses her son had and the experiences caused the PTSD but don’t say my baby caused it.
It’s really horrible.
I find it hard to empathise with people like this. I really do.

Reactions: 6
I just wish she would speak properly to the children!!!!
I wish she'd call them by their given names, I get nicknames but why did she not just call her daughter 'Amelia' instead of Isla! She calls her 'Meels' so much!

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed a lot of the channel mum’s call them by their middle names sometimes. I’ve honestly never done that, I gave my children middle names and promptly forgot about them until I have to fill in a form, I thought it must be me being weird!

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed a lot of the channel mum’s call them by their middle names sometimes. I’ve honestly never done that, I gave my children middle names and promptly forgot about them until I have to fill in a form, I thought it must be me being weird!
Its as daft as

Mrs m with darcey for safayah
Coco for poppy

Often wondered where keeps and tiki v
Came from
Florenco for florence

Reactions: 3
But it's Friday night? She'll be out or dragging her kids to someones house. Anything than speeding a night at home alone with them.

Reactions: 3
I imagine most of the vloggers / influencers would have had a sneaky peak. Her pal Lara has for sure as on a story recently she said she didn't realise that these forums excised and that she wanted people to know she was no longer with Channel Mum.

Looks like they're off on a plane! Personally I don't agree with taking Isla out of school when she's only just started!

Also isn't Emerites an expensive airline?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.