Sarah This Mama Life #7 Sausage admin & bikini shoots while kids are at school!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. You do need to take the birthday decs down. I don’t keep birthday stuff up this long for my children!

Reactions: 6
Yes. You do need to take the birthday decs down. I don’t keep birthday stuff up this long for my children!
The worst thing is, the birthday decs weren’t for her children’s birthdays, they were for her birthday

Reactions: 13
She could’ve also just stayed offline to avoid all of this criticism, catching up on all the “work” she claims has built up around her. But no, she’s too much of a narcissistic knobhead to stop flaunting her every location. Such a dick.

PS: Please tell me Jesus and Saz didn’t ask a random to take their pic?! Tragic at anytime but utterly fucking demented in a pandemic

Reactions: 15
That dress, her boring hair, her little bag she looked like she was going to a school disco. For a “ fashionista” she has zero style. And then there’s the blow up doll looks a like Jess beside her. Total state the 2 of them

Reactions: 10
her page should be called “Thismememelife”

She should have just been honest about this from the start.
Don’t say your parents are having the kids because you are so snowed under at work and then do 5 mins of work and spend the rest of your time swanning around.
She should have just said “parents are having the kids so that I can have a break”.

Reactions: 18
So two hours ago she’s having a lunch break on the beach and then...still there...? Also lunch break from what, flouncing around spreading the rona to all corners of the country ffs

Reactions: 18
So two hours ago she’s having a lunch break on the beach and then...still there...? Also lunch break from what, flouncing around spreading the rona to all corners of the country ffs
Maybe a break from life and sausage admin?

Reactions: 9
Another ad posted on a different day with no mention of it.

As if she went anywhere in today’s heat in a hoodie and lounge trousers!

Reactions: 4
Her content is awful nothing informative, original or even remotely interesting! Nothing lines up with the correct dates/timeline! She even missed breastfeeding week!!

Reactions: 7
I think tesco should really reconsider partnering with someone with obvious food issues ((unless for education)) its really not the kind of image they should be putting out, do brands do no research before they work with someone??

Reactions: 6
Her content is awful nothing informative, original or even remotely interesting! Nothing lines up with the correct dates/timeline! She even missed breastfeeding week!!
When your kid is 3 you need to let fo
Of the feeding your baby chat. Move on!!

Reactions: 13
Her content has significantly suffered now that she doesn’t have the kids around to exploit quite so easily.

Reactions: 8
Surely if you have to spend 7.99 and then can get 10% off a 200quid shop twice a month your not really save £40??? Plus I very very much doubt Sarah sounds anywhere near that on the small portions she dishes up!

Reactions: 9
Maybe speculation todays i paper Aberdeen lockdown extended another week.
Nicola seemed mad today.

Reactions: 1
So do we think her something fun was putting on her wedding dress to see that she can fit in it after 8 years?

I bet she’s thinner now than she was on her wedding day.

This seems worrying to me and not really normal behaviour! Didn’t she get the dress out a few months ago and put Isla in it? Was this the goal for the whole Joe Wicks WeightLoss thing

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.