Sarah This Mama Life #6 Parenting shirker, not a key worker!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping cat was outside..... big deal. It’s a CAT!!!!!!! Leave the bloody thing alone, it will be perfectly fine. Christ she’s boring as sin.

Reactions: 7
The fox and the other cat were irrelevant to the story- I assumed she was going to have to fight them with her bare hands to save her kitten. But no. Cat got out. Cat hates being picked up. Cat scratched me. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No doubt it'll be the MOD housing fault that she got out! Everything else is the house is their fault 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
We can only hope, the next Pixar blockbuster “Outside” starring Hilda the cat, the hilarious cat next door & a random fox
Featuring Mama who has a quirky way of saying ‘Ikea’ and ‘puss’ because she once lived abroad for fifteen minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Poor keyworker, solo mama living so far, far away from mummy and daddy having to deal with the trauma of the cat being outside. Hope she treats herself to some nice plastic tat to help get over the stress and hope the instahuns are all getting in touch to offer support.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seafarers earning deductions likely another reason why he’s away so much. As long as he keeps his days out of the country more than in he will be able
to claim all his tax back.
That isn't true for the military.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else finding it strange she's so quiet during the day now?? Found time to post when the kids were there 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Anyone else finding it strange she's so quiet during the day now?? Found time to post when the kids were there 🤷‍♀️
yup.

shes been having a gander here I think, there were comments on here saying that she was constantly posting on Instagram during her working day and that it would look bad if anyone from her work as seeing it.... and hey presto, she has stopped posting until after work..... but she doesn’t read this forum, oh no..... 😂🧐👍

Sorry to hijack this thread but I miss all the banter from Edgy’s chat too even though I wasn’t a massive contributor. I keep seeing her selling stuff on the local buy swap sell (kids boots, backpacks etc) and have nowhere to tell anyone about it
I miss it too 🙈🙊

That cat, sorry not cat “poes” 🙄 is out of there as soon as it can.

The “I’m so stressed!” big wide eyes, sitting in the dark, I though ooh this might be interesting......

NOPE, just cat stuff again.
Poes is an extremely nasty, derogatory way of referring to female anatomy in Afrikaans.

It makes me physically ill whenever she says it. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope her work are closely monitoring her social media content. If I was in HR or her boss I wouldn't be too happy about her stating publicly how stressed and busy she has been with work that even though able to work from home she felt she had to take up spaces reserved for frontline workers.

From my own experience, a keyworker but not frontline and able to work from home my workplace have been very supportive and helpful. Paints hers in a very bad light... Unless she has used her status as an excuse to milk the system and dump her kids on someone else to look after 🤔 and its not the pressure and demands of her work after all.

The cat ran away cos it thought they had to eat sausages again for their tea too... cat scratching her yelping “miaow let me down ya mad cow I’m not eating another bleeping sausage, ye canna make me miaow”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope her work are closely monitoring her social media content. If I was in HR or her boss I wouldn't be too happy about her stating publicly how stressed and busy she has been with work that even though able to work from home she felt she had to take up spaces reserved for frontline workers.

From my own experience, a keyworker but not frontline and able to work from home my workplace have been very supportive and helpful. Paints hers in a very bad light... Unless she has used her status as an excuse to milk the system and dump her kids on someone else to look after 🤔 and its not the pressure and demands of her work after all.
Very good point her employers I'm sure would be too happy at her complaining and making videos during her working hours maybe there has been a complaint from work or childcare!!!

Reactions: 4
Has she had veneers done? Her teeth look massive - like she’s got a set of comedy false teeth in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poes is an extremely nasty, derogatory way of referring to female anatomy in Afrikaans.

It makes me physically ill whenever she says it. 😂
oh no 😳🙈 that’s what she captions it as! I think maybe it’s cat in Dutch but I’m not sure?! Is that where the Afrikaans comes from, like as in pussy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
oh no 😳🙈 that’s what she captions it as! I think maybe it’s cat in Dutch but I’m not sure?! Is that where the Afrikaans comes from, like as in pussy?!
Yeah, she refers to them as cat in Dutch because did you know - she lived in the Netherlands once! They have Ikaaaya in the Netherlands too. 🐈

• Haha
Doesnt sound good if her kittten cant get up the stairs
Poor thing sounds like it might be in pain. Hope the vets did the job properly when they were fixed. As much as I hate ‘mama’ I’m a huge animal lover and I can’t bear to see an animal suffering.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.