Sarah This Mama Life #5 Robs going away, Granny can’t stay, sausages every day!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another mummy influencer who pisses me off. Doesn’t stop moaning about her military housing and her husband being away. witch you knew what you were getting yourself into. Yes it’s harder than you could imagine but be proud of your husband and his service don’t moan.
I give up my life as I knew it to move to where my husband is based and I am eternally grateful we have the luxury of military housing. The army don’t owe us nothing, we don’t serve our partners do. I am lucky the army provide us with a house so our family is together and ultimately it’s very cheap and comes out of their wages so isn't missed.
We are 6 months into a 7 month deployment and I never moan to my husband, I won’t give him the added stress of knowing something is broken at home because again the army have someone come out at no charge to us to fix what ever the problem is. Yes the company isn’t the best but it doesn’t come out of your own pocket so don’t moan.
I know all children are different but their children have only ever known their dad to be away on deployments so they shouldn’t find it so traumatic as that is the ‘normal’ so to speak.
My 3 children have had their moments during this deployment but overall we have made it a positive experience for them. It’s all about how you to put it to your children in my opinion. You can whinge whine moan and be negative or you can shape their experience to be a positive one.
I know which I choose for our children so they don’t think their dad going away is the worst thing in the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m a hard nosed witch but I can’t watch her anymore. Her treatment of that little boy is making me weep.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Im honestly suprised noone at the nursery has picked up on this. Surely some of them watch her insta and should pick up on her mistreatment of him?

Reactions: 7
The latest stories in the paddling pool.

Why is she soo awkward with her own children?!

She's like that distant relative who hates kids visiting 😂

Sooo not maternal it's shocking!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The latest stories in the paddling pool.

Why is she soo awkward with her own children?!

She's like that distant relative who hates kids visiting 😂

Sooo not maternal it's shocking!!
L is desperate for her to play with him and she’s just dismissing him. I’m more maternal towards my godson it’s quite worrying!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why isn’t she making conversation with Lachlan about Buzz? Why is she so dismissive like a moody teen?

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She's made this rod for her own back, they used to go to sleep at the same time when they were in separate rooms but because she wanted her blogger boss babe office, she can't cope with them both in the same room going to sleep. You've made your bed Sarah, lie in it.
Anyone who deliberately puts their children together to share a bedroom needs their head testing? It will be carnage as they get older. Just buy a bloody house like any other normal working couple.

Reactions: 7
I absolutely agree with the awful way she treats L - I have a 3 year old and they can be hard work! Especially at the moment as they don’t understand the situation very well and just want to go out. But my daughter would totally understand her daddy going away for a long time and would definitely need support to get through it! She seems to think that’s just because he’s younger he’ll just get on with it, when he’s actually likely to be more affected.

Regarding portion size though - my daughter wouldn’t eat the portions given. The portion of cereal and some fruit would be plenty for her breakfast, she would never eat more than 1/2 a sandwich and some extra bits. She a very active, healthy and growing toddler but she has a tiny appetite. We don’t know that Sarah’s children aren’t the same and I think the constant food portion comments are a little unfair. That said, the Standard of the food is certainly questionable!
My 3 year old daughter is exactly the same. She has tiny appetite but she is the most active child I know. I agree on most things on this thread but not the portion size complaints.

Reactions: 5
Portion sizes I don't see a massive issue with either. Both my children have small appetites. If I put too much on the plate it tends to overwhelm them and they just don't eat.
I always do them like a ploughmans type lunch and they rarely finish the whole plate tbf. I worried massively when my eldest was little that he wasn't eating enough. When I looked into it, some children just have bigger appetites and the amount they need isn't as much as I was thinking.
Not sure on their appetite sizes though. Xx

Reactions: 2
Who the hell serves pasta bolognese like this? Separate pasta and meat? 🤷‍♀️Nahhhh, surely Isla is just going to mix them up anyway.
2196B5CD-A758-488B-A87C-9337463256A2.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My 3 year old daughter is exactly the same. She has tiny appetite but she is the most active child I know. I agree on most things on this thread but not the portion size complaints.
Isla is 6 though not 3. Eating portions that tiny at her age isn’t healthy. Unless she is eating a tonne of snacks in between those tiny meals. It’s also the fact that she serves food for a 3 and 6 year old on plates and bowls meant for a baby/toddler. Isla even uses a baby fork half the time.

2 chicken skewers and some broccoli for dinner? Absolutely ridiculous. Then she has the cheek to hashtag #recoveredanorexic on her progress pictures. Sarah you are nowhere near recovered- your attitude towards food and exercise are so unhealthy you can’t even see how warped they are.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.