Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's a midwife shes friends with. The midwife always likes (or atleast used to) exploit her children on social media.

Reactions: 1
I think it's a midwife shes friends with. The midwife always likes (or atleast used to) exploit her children on social media.
That’s better than her being too friendly with their midwife I guess. You would hope she’d be still be professional enough to have a quiet word with her, but if she exploits her own kids she’s unlikely to do that!

Reactions: 2
The last video where she’s eye fucking the camera and she’s set up lighting this woman needs intervention

Reactions: 8
Baby wakes up in the night and is sometimes unsettled, what a surprise
The moaning and mumping from her is constant.
I bet poor Sinbad’s phone is blown up with pity party messages from her.

Reactions: 6
Why on earth is crazy Sarah renting a milking machine for 49/month when she already has an apparently great (pr product) hands free pump?? She’s got loads of milk in the freezer, but of course pumping excess milk burns more calories

Reactions: 11
We all know these influencers say people are asking about X and Y but I’ve never been more convinced that absolutely nobody asked this moron questions about breastfeeding

Reactions: 10
Considering C isn't doing well with gaining wait I think she's the last person who should be offering Breastfeeding advice

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry, £50 a month for a breast pump not a chance I would pay that.

And there is more chance of me converting due to a doorstep visit from the Mormons than me asking breastfeeding advice from this fuckwit.

Reactions: 14
She is no position to be giving breastfeeding advice….
I struggle to believe that there are that many people asking her breastfeeding questions. Highly likely it’s her!

Reactions: 7
Latest ad - taking it all in etc. whilst setting up a camera and running an ad. Does she really think people won’t see through that?!

Reactions: 8
a) She must have found some mug to take Isla to football

b) I’m sure it was fine but I don’t think Lachlan should be encouraged to hold Content like that

Reactions: 5
How the bleep can she have the nerve to say. ( AD or not ) she’s slowed down this time? She is never home. I’m exhausted just watching her. Also why is she so wooden even when sitting in a bloody chair?
---
That is not a good look, I cant speak badly of children but jaysus that photo is awful.
Serial killer vibes….

Reactions: 12
slowing down cos she’s sat in the chair a couple of times. Even then, she can’t just be, and remain present … she has to make a reel about it

Reactions: 5