Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you bleeping kidding me. She actually didn't involve Lachlan in putting out treats for Santa and Rudolph.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Are you bleeping kidding me. She actually didn't involve Lachlan in putting out treats for Santa and Rudolph.
I know 😏😞that is actually really mean, I know he was asleep but really... Its Christmas and he's old enough to understand now!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I can't have children, would love nothing more than spend a Christmas Eve making memories with my own little one, yet here he is not even bothering to acknowledge his existence half the time. How can she not feel the indifference? That little boy literally breaks my heart. They do not deserve him 😢😢

• Heart
I know 😏😞that is actually really mean, I know he was asleep but really... Its Christmas and he's old enough to understand now!
Exactly! Why wouldn't you wake him up, as he has his jammies on? I don't expect he went out to the pantomime in his jammies?

Reactions: 8
Dip in and out of this thread but did anyone notice when Lachlan was playing with his power rangers she had to say 'I sourced these on Ebay' like hello! Did Santa not bring them??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Dip in and out of this thread but did anyone notice when Lachlan was playing with his power rangers she had to say 'I sourced these on Ebay' like hello! Did Santa not bring them??
Did she say those were santa presents? Not everyone gives the whole heap from him. I gave one thing 😂

Reactions: 1
Ofcourse the kids dont care that theyve left them with Granny while they go away. Theyre so used to being left with different people, its nothing new to them.

Reactions: 7
Ofcourse the kids dont care that theyve left them with Granny while they go away. Theyre so used to being left with different people, its nothing new to them.

The kids will probably have more fun without them, hopefully poor Lachlan will actually get some attention for once!

Reactions: 6
God, this woman is OBSESSED with Instagram. A night out with her husband and she’s got her phone out constantly, filming absolute shite. Put the phone away for the love of God! Put it away!!!!!!! Enjoy your night in private- because honestly, no one cares about seeing your bloody cheese plate or you grinning like a bleeping lunatic holding a plate of steak. Just put your phone away and try to act like a grown up woman in your 30s and not a 14 year old who’s been allowed out for the night.

Reactions: 21
Her post the other day said L is loving cuddling in with them when he gets up in the morning - Sarah have you considered that he is maybe desperate for your attention and not getting out of bed and straight to nursery for it opening 5 days a week? Then home from nursery and pretty much straight to bed again.

Is it me or can anyone else not understand a word she says?!? In her stories in the car to Edinburgh, I had to listen about 4 times and I'm still not 100% sure what was said!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else think it’s pretty bad form to go to your family for Xmas and then dump your kids with them while you dick about in another city for 2 nights...

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think it’s pretty bad form to go to your family for Xmas and then dump your kids with them while you dick about in another city for 2 nights...
And go to the light show which would be amazing for children. Very very bad form

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.