Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put up a video and its just her and the kids having the roast 😂😂
I was just about to say the same. Had friends over? My arse, why’s the table set for 3?! And that turkey looks like it’s been cooked to within an inch of its life 🤢

Reactions: 3
Billy no mates .. good vid with all her friends enjoying the as dinner ! I think she needs to read her own comments before posting the video ! "I had friends over " lol

Reactions: 3
What an absolutely disgusting waste of food. If she really wasn't arsed on cooking and eating it why not give it away? I can't believe these companies encourage it by sending it.

Reactions: 12
Omg What an absolute tit show.
The tin 😂
We had friends round 😂 🤥 YEAHHHHHHH SURE.
She doesn’t even eat meat.
What the duck. I’m cringing so hard for her lies and embarrassment!!!!! People starving & she’s roasting a whole turkey for 2 children. duck me.
Daft TWUNT.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For the love of God

CUT ISLA’S HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks terrible. It needs cutting into a short chin length bob, get it off her face and get rid of all the rats tails.
It really bugs me how Isla’s hair never even looks brushed. Fair enough, if you like long hair you actually have to look after it. Isla’s hair is always so scruffy and it must be so annoying for her.

My daughter loves having her long hair but she still has a trim every 6 weeks and I plait it for school every day to keep it out of the way. At least put an Alice band in to keep it out of her face. It takes 5 seconds!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just shows what a money grabbing person she is. Absolutely no integrity what’s so ever. If she really needed the Ad money she could have pitched to hello fresh about being a veggie so they could have done an alternative Xmas dinner. But nah she’ll just waste all that food when there are people relying on food banks!

Reactions: 5
Wont show friends and family because of "trolls" but is happy to show her children. Something about that is very very wrong!

Reactions: 24
Just shows what a money grabbing person she is. Absolutely no integrity what’s so ever. If she really needed the Ad money she could have pitched to hello fresh about being a veggie so they could have done an alternative Xmas dinner. But nah she’ll just waste all that food when there are people relying on food banks!
🙌 Absolutely, if hello fresh approached me (or me them) as a veggie, I would be asking to showcase a vegetarian option to Christmas Dinner.
I'm sure they must do a veggie box. So why take a turkey dinner? So much seemed so wasted on them. She literally will do anything for money.
And don't get me started on the "friends" crap. She has none on that patch, that's why she's always desperate to get back to her family.
All in all, I think Sarah is ultimately lonely and miserable and that's why she grabs at any Instagram opportunity, actual work and always busy busy busy with the kids because she is trying to forget her loneliness. It's very sad really.

Reactions: 6
Won’t show friends & family online but has absolutely no issue showing her own children.....

shut the duck up Sarah.

you’ve been caught out in yet another lie. Own it.

Reactions: 8
The vague mention of “friends” reminds me off the episode of Miranda when she makes fruit friends 🤭

But yeah, respect the imaginary friends privacy but not your childrens’, that’s right 🙄

Nah what happened was, she saw the backlash she got from the ad (which was probably taken a few days ago if you look at the pjs she’s wearing etc) and then she thought duck I better actually cook this. So she did and whacked it up, proven by the fact she’s not even wearing the same clothes. She’s such a liar, given how easily she lied now I have no question that she lied about the baby situation. She filmed friends and family all weekend just now so she can’t use that card.

Reactions: 13
Plus if you look in the video there is still a cat feeding bowl on the floor .. so this was filmed a few weeks ago .. and she had to edit it ..

• Wow
She’s a money grabbing LYING duck tard, who sells her kids online yet doesn’t even mother them. Clearly all the money off the back of her showcasing ‘this mama life’ using her kids as props isn’t actually going on their personal care. I’ve never seen 2 kids looked so unkempt and scruffy,, especially on a mummy blogger page. Cut there bleeping hair for fucks sake. Lachlan doesn’t own any decent clothes but then again he’s at nursery most of his life. Honestly this women 🤷🏼‍♀️ She looked after the cat better.
All the ads so she can send them to any club, before school, after school, holiday club, nursery every single day and eat out all the time. LAZY.

Reactions: 7
Plus if you look in the video there is still a cat feeding bowl on the floor .. so this was filmed a few weeks ago .. and she had to edit it ..
Bravo! Thats some Coleen Rooney level detective skills! 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.