Sarah - This mama life #3 save Lachlan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love her passive aggressive comments about her getting her nails done!!!! As everyone else has mentioned above and as you read here Sarah, having self care time is great and much needed for most busy mothers, however you choose to spend more time alone than with your kids, You choose to have more self care time and send them to child care, you choose to send Lachlan to nursery ALOT even when you are home, you choose to pick him up super late even though you pick isla up 2 hours earlier everyday, you make very selfish choices, most mothers CHOOSE to be with their kids as much as possible outside of work commitments... no no not you, you want to duck about in your tights on Instagram, get your nails did every 5 minutes and wait outside in your car every day until you HAVE to pick Lachlan up basically when the nursery shuts. It’s all very odd.
Hey ho. If that’s all you’ve took of this board it just shows what a selfish, me me me me individual you are. I’d rather you clear up the miscarriage confusion when you next have a pang of passive aggression please you bleeping liar.
Oh and no ones forcing you to share your diary with Instagram duck off back to the real world and have a private life if you don’t like being picked up on your crappy behaviour towards your poor kids and for gods sake stop sharing your garbage meals.
Summed up pretty damn perfectly👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 5
Love her passive aggressive comments about her getting her nails done!!!! As everyone else has mentioned above and as you read here Sarah, having self care time is great and much needed for most busy mothers, however you choose to spend more time alone than with your kids, You choose to have more self care time and send them to child care, you choose to send Lachlan to nursery ALOT even when you are home, you choose to pick him up super late even though you pick isla up 2 hours earlier everyday, you make very selfish choices, most mothers CHOOSE to be with their kids as much as possible outside of work commitments... no no not you, you want to duck about in your tights on Instagram, get your nails did every 5 minutes and wait outside in your car every day until you HAVE to pick Lachlan up basically when the nursery shuts. It’s all very odd.
Hey ho. If that’s all you’ve took of this board it just shows what a selfish, me me me me individual you are. I’d rather you clear up the miscarriage confusion when you next have a pang of passive aggression please you bleeping liar.
Oh and no ones forcing you to share your diary with Instagram duck off back to the real world and have a private life if you don’t like being picked up on your crappy behaviour towards your poor kids and for gods sake stop sharing your garbage meals.
Couldnt of put it better myself!

Reactions: 3
She’s an absolute joke. Get off your phone and start paying attention to your poor little boy. See someone about your obsessive personality. You are not going to get this time back with your kids. She must love it when they are at school age and she doesn’t have to pay anything for their childcare anymore and has access to all the breakfast and after school clubs. My son is 3 months younger than Lachlan so still start school next September. I can’t get my head around how she constantly never puts her kids first. Me, me, me.

Reactions: 4
It’s so strange to see Isla and Sarah having a conversation with EACH OTHER but looking into HER PHONE. I mean, wtf. Look at each other and engage like a normal human being.

It’s so important to teach kids to have a healthy relationship with technology as it’s obviously going to be a huge part of their adult lives but it’s so easy for kids to become obsessed and have quite damaging relationships with social media and technology. Sarah seems to be doing nothing to protect her kids form that.

Fair enough, Isla isn’t always on an iPad or having screen time but she is made to repeat conversations so Sarah can film them and to stop and record every little thing. It’s not natural and you can actually see Islas behaviour on camera has changed over time to be more dramatic and perform more

Reactions: 8
She’s been in the park, Tesco and now Costa with Isla for at least 2 hours. Where’s Lachlan?! Stuck in nursery until it’s closing!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s been in the park, Tesco and now Costa with Isla for at least 2 hours. Where’s Lachlan?! Stuck in nursery until it’s closing!

Came to say the exact same thing.

She’s spent the last few hours exclusively with Isla, playing at the park, Costa and Tesco where she’s bought her a little toy.

And poor Lachlan gets nothing. He won’t even get a bite to eat before she punts him off to bed and then she’ll be having the evening with Isla.....

Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand, what is her actual reason for not bringing Lachlan? Not collecting him early afternoon and going to park/Tesco/Costa with him? I don’t understand why she doesn’t?

Reactions: 7
I feel awful, but Isla is so annoying.
She'll have been conditioned over the years to ham it up to the max on camera. I can totally imagine Sarah saying "ok, let's film that again, do or say something cute this time!"

Reactions: 2
I just don’t understand, what is her actual reason for not bringing Lachlan? Not collecting him early afternoon and going to park/Tesco/Costa with him? I don’t understand why she doesn’t?
Because she has to get her moneys worth of nursery

Reactions: 1
Because she has no real interest in Lachlan and spends as little time with him as she can get away with

Reactions: 3
L did two wees on the potty (im sure hell love her sharing this when hes a teenager!) will she stick to it though or will he be back in nappies later?

How can she ever potty train him because she literally doesn’t spend any time or put any time into him? It takes more than a weekend. She needs to book some of that annual leave she doesn’t have (but has for insta wanker events) and actually commit a few days to it. Obvs he won’t be getting potty trained till granny or rob come and stay at the IKAYA flat pack palace unless nursery help which as they spend more time with him I bet they will.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice that she is showing more of L in the evenings. Guessing she is taking onboard what has been said here about him coming home from nursery and straight to bed.
I just don’t understand why she doesn’t pick him up earlier on a Thursday and Friday. Fair enough have a Thursday morning to herself to get stuff done as she works and her husband is away anyone could understand that but it’s putting L in full time nursery for no reason that just doesn’t make sense and it’s such a shame on him.

Reactions: 8
Which day was it she was meant to be having quality time with Lachlan whilst Isla was at gymnastics? Think it only lasted 2 weeks!

I've just realised that Isla does 4 extracurricular activities per week. Swimming, football, gymnastics and ballet. Surely it's time she allowed Isla to pick her favourites and stopped a couple of them so that Lachlan could get involved in one that isn't swimming? I imagine Isla was doing more than Lachlan is when she was his age now.

What the heck was that she was feeding them for lunch (at 3.30pm)
No wonder Lachlan asked for a sandwich instead!!!!!

How can she ever potty train him because she literally doesn’t spend any time or put any time into him? It takes more than a weekend. She needs to book some of that annual leave she doesn’t have (but has for insta wanker events) and actually commit a few days to it. Obvs he won’t be getting potty trained till granny or rob come and stay at the IKAYA flat pack palace unless nursery help which as they spend more time with him I bet they will.

I suspect he has to be potty trained to get into the older room at nursery. Someone else has pushed it not her she’s too preoccupied with Isla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.