Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The little 4 pieces of apple, it doesn’t even amount to half an apple, more like 1 little slice!
Yeah but they have 3 grapes as well, plus half a slice of ham and a teaspoon of humus as well…

My kids would look at me like I was mad if I that was all I offered that for lunch after a morning of sports.

Reactions: 10
Who leaves their child in the car (with the engine running, as she suggests she does) whist running in and out of the house getting stuff?? Do people do that? I’d leave my child in the house until everything is ready and then they are the last ‘thing’ to put in the car.
My 3 year old is first in the car we live on a main road and if he's safely on the car I'm able to do the rest. But saying that I have everything out in the car along with him they my 11 year old sorts himself out lock the door and gone

Reactions: 2
The size of that lunch 😮 I wonder, in between the kids doing all their sports and the baby portion sizes, if she is living out her eating disorder by proxy. Kids, you can be anything, but don't be fat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The size of that lunch 😮 I wonder, in between the kids doing all their sports and the baby portion sizes, if she is living out her eating disorder by proxy. Kids, you can be anything, but don't be fat!
I was shocked at what her children got for lunch today. My 5 year old is a very small eater and even she would eat more than that!

Reactions: 7
Wow I reckon your onto something actually. The small portions the control with their food. Eating disorder by proxy spot on

Reactions: 5
Both children have had a morning of playing sports. They need more than that toddler's lunch. Neither children are thin so expect they must have a lot of snacks inbetween the tiny portion meals.

Reactions: 2
Both children have had a morning of playing sports. They need more than that toddler's lunch. Neither children are thin so expect they must have a lot of snacks inbetween the tiny portion meals.
I don’t think they need to have extra snacks. Everything they eat is highly processed chemically filled beige “easy” food. Even when Sarah can organise a Hello Fresh delivery she doesn’t share it with the kids. They’ll get cheesy pasta or nuggets while she tucks into her overcooked tiny portion of “cook by numbers”

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So sad to see L trying to get her attention. In the time she was chatting tit to camera she could have been giving attention to her son. Poor boy wanted her attention all all the way through that piece to camera where she spoke absolute drivel in the fakest voice I’ve ever heard. And that lunch is absolutely diabolical. I’d call it a snack plate absolutely not a lunch. Whose kids are eating a segment of apple? My two eat a whole apple… each 😂

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Thank god she didn’t have to spend the evening alone with Lachlan, that muse have been a last minute panic trying to get a friend round to sit with her so she didn’t have to be alone with her son.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
What she says is lunch is what we call a snackie plate! My wee one would have this after lunch with a film I do this to avoid her eating loads of sweets but it's my no means a meal!

Reactions: 7
Thank god she didn’t have to spend the evening alone with Lachlan, that muse have been a last minute panic trying to get a friend round to sit with her so she didn’t have to be alone with her son.
What a wasted opportunity. With Is 🤢 away on a sleepover it was the perfect opportunity to spend one on one time with her son, properly focussing on him and what he wants to do with no distractions or other calls on her attention. But no, she has to have another adult there and a wee friend, bless them, hahaha.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She hasn’t answered any questions on the car post advert. Because she doesn’t know and it was scripted - the # brings up another post with almost the same wording. Totally tit advert and if she can’t answer or the brand won’t then what’s the point.

I’m guessing her agency just chucks the odd bit of random work at her and doesn’t really care or check either 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Her dislike for L is getting more and more obvious. I feel like what ever happened in school tipped the scales some what and its all going to come to a head soon.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t get it, the child that she is criticising as doesn’t like to try new things (Lachlan) seems to have more green beans on his plate than the favourite child (Isla), and favourite child’s are cut up??

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t get it, the child that she is criticising as doesn’t like to try new things (Lachlan) seems to have more green beans on his plate than the favourite child (Isla), and favourite child’s are cut up??
Nah I don’t agree with a lot of what she does, especially when it comes to her treatment of L, but both children’s are cut up, and both have green beans, the only difference I can see is that she has bbq sauce and he doesn’t. She defo has more green beans the far side of her plate than the two on his.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.