Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’ll let Isla support England. You know, the country she was born in, lives in, her father is from. She knows no different than being English, all of her friends will be supporting England.

I say Isla because I know she’s very into football, not sure about Lachlan.

Reactions: 14
She struggles to let Isla pick her own clothes or how she has her bedroom so no way will she acknowledge if Isla decides to support England. Obviously it will the navy's fault for forcing her children to be English.

Yes, she is very quiet about her beloved Middle East at the moment.

Reactions: 11
Do you think she she sees her kids as English or does she think they are Scottish?
She thinks they’re Scottish. Just as she thinks she’s part Danish because she went there once 🤣 she’ll never admit they’re English. Not even part English

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She deliberately posts these inflammatory things about being anti-English - I dunno what her game is, she seems to have a huge chip on her shoulder about England which I can’t understand

Reactions: 12
But she doesn’t celebrate Sinderklass …basically Christmas for the Dutch…thank my DUTCH son in law….

Reactions: 3
Our school had a non-uniform day yesterday and the kids were allowed to wear football kits to school. I didn’t see Lachlan or Isla in the playground but I’m surprised Sarah didn’t share a post of them in Scotland kits or Netherland kits.

Reactions: 2
Our school had a non-uniform day yesterday and the kids were allowed to wear football kits to school. I didn’t see Lachlan or Isla in the playground but I’m surprised Sarah didn’t share a post of them in Scotland kits or Netherland kits.
If her kids had Netherlands kits I’d die of embarrassment for her. Genuinely. Of all the cringe things she does that would be the final straw for me.

Reactions: 11
If her kids had Netherlands kits I’d die of embarrassment for her. Genuinely. Of all the cringe things she does that would be the final straw for me.
Oh they absolutely do. I swear one of them was wearing an orange Netherlands shirt during the euros.

Reactions: 8
Is she trying to make out on this hellofresh ad that the kids have the meals too?!

Reactions: 6
Oh they absolutely do. I swear one of them was wearing an orange Netherlands shirt during the euros.
Yeah I definitely recall these shirts too. England got to the final and never once saw those kids being allowed to support them in any way

• Sad
Oh stop, she’s now pretending that Isla and Lachlan have asked her to teach them how to do a highland fling. Sarah- this did not happen, it will not make hilarious content. Cue cringey reel incoming

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Swear she thinks we're living up here like Take the High road...I have lived my whole life 33 years of it in Scotland have never done a Highland fling EVER! How did she live here for a few years and manage to have tartan running through her veins????

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How many years did she actually live in Scotland, the Middle East and the Netherlands? She’s probably lived longer in England than all the other places and her kids haven’t really lived anywhere else (not that they would remember at any rate)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.