Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By 6 they should have tried most green veg ….you would expect maybe a pomegranate or fennel might be new foods ….but he ho this witch doesn’t cook or have food knowledge.

Reactions: 5
If he does have ASD then food issues are not unusual, it’s not being fussy, it’s more a sensory issue and can’t be forced.

Reactions: 2
It’s no wonder her kids won’t eat the food she makes - she can’t bleeping cook. Everything she serves up looks revolting. Those green beans don’t even look cooked.

My son is autistic so has sensory issues with food. He cannot have gravy, stews, soup, wet veg like courgette, mushrooms, cabbage but you learn and accommodate.

Reactions: 3
What she says is lunch is what we call a snackie plate! My wee one would have this after lunch with a film I do this to avoid her eating loads of sweets but it's my no means a meal!
That’s a genius idea my lad would always arrive looking for sweet things I must try this hack!

Reactions: 1
By 6 they should have tried most green veg ….you would expect maybe a pomegranate or fennel might be new foods ….but he ho this witch doesn’t cook or have food knowledge.
This! My child’s 3 and has eaten most green veg I think!. He doesn’t like them all 😂 , but you just keep offering. Something he didn’t like last week, he loves this week and vice versa. You can’t just offer safe foods all the time!

Sarah probably doesn't have a clue what food he has tried. Lachlan has had more hot meals at nursery and school than at home.

Reactions: 7
Nah I don’t agree with a lot of what she does, especially when it comes to her treatment of L, but both children’s are cut up, and both have green beans, the only difference I can see is that she has bbq sauce and he doesn’t. She defo has more green beans the far side of her plate than the two on his.
I’m not sure-to me it looks like Isla’s plate has one bean cut into small pieces and L has two just slapped on there. Either way, the whole dinner looks a mess:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
There’s no excuse to not be able to provide your children with a decent meal- that looks vile..is that supposed to be mash? She could’ve mixed peas and sweetcorn for extra veg or even tried some sweet potato? I keep the little GU pots and put different sauces/dips in those alongside for them to try. Maybe let the kids pick the hello fresh boxes one week and get them involved in the preparation? She really is inept.

Reactions: 10
Those plates are a disgrace. And why highlight "the child who doesnt like to try new things". If he has sensory / processing / attention issues why would you highlight that? The same could be said for you Sarah since you don't like trying new things. That food looks revolting and I am not surprised they dont want to try new things, when you couldn't make them any less appetising

Reactions: 11
Those plates are a disgrace. And why highlight "the child who doesnt like to try new things". If he has sensory / processing / attention issues why would you highlight that? The same could be said for you Sarah since you don't like trying new things. That food looks revolting and I am not surprised they dont want to try new things, when you couldn't make them any less appetising
Another example of how she misunderstands her own son. And she has the audacity to say others misunderstand him. I feel so sorry for him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Definitely looks like Isla has less green beans
Good gracious. I’m seen more appealing cat vom. No wonder she has a so called picky child.My pet hate is giving children crap meals when the adults have decent stuff.

Reactions: 8
From day one we always fed ours at the dining table and when we ate she sat with us from 6months we all eat the same meal unless it's food she doesn't like or will be too spicy! Sarah doesn't know what it is to have meals with her kids and then complains they won't eat....she should really keep it simple if she can't cook!

Reactions: 10
Obviously the Netherlands is her second team 😂 not England, the country where she has built her life and is raising her family.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Obviously the Netherlands is her second team 😂 not England, the country where she has built her life and is raising her family.
Is she going to buy them Dutch football shirts then? Surprised she’s not also pining for her beloved Middle East where it’s held.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.