Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s in really poor taste the way she films the kids hugging their dad goodbye, then gets Isla to film HER saying goodbye, I just can’t understand why she would do this
Exactly this. When you start to think about what the process BEHIND the camera is, it’s just insane.

Reactions: 12
'Don' t say goodbye just yet Lachlan, wait for me to be ready with the camera.....go. Right stop hugging now Isla I need you to film me'. Wondor how many times she did it until she was happy with the final cut. Remember how annoyed she was when she didn't get a good Instagramable film for the last homecoming. A crazy way to behave.
Those kids will have memories of batshit crazy Mama being more concerned with how it looks on camera than the emotional well being of two children saying goodbye to Sinbad.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Feel like I should update the world that I done a food shop on my lunch! 3 meals for this week and snacks for me wee one nothing fancy but healthy and filling....but I don't have the luxury or driving do I beat Sarah in the pity party????

Reactions: 8
hadtosayit88
Today at 2:34 PM
New
Add bookmark
IAlreadyDespiseYou said:
The milk ladder would mean she’d actually have to feed him proper food and possibly even cook stuff so he can trial milk in things that are cooked and she’d have to plan and shop properly and watch him eat and then watch him afterwards. This is way way too much actual active parenting for her, she wouldn’t cope. The only way she’d do it was if her mum came down or they went there for a decent length of time and another adult was actually responsible. Having seen some of the food she feeds him I suspect he probably has grown out of it and she just can’t be arsed to do the work to check. Plastic fake cheese is easier than having to buy a block of real cheddar and cook something with it.

Reactions: 2
My jaw is on the floor at todays stories… the texts from rob saying he’s had enough of the navy. Like whyyy would you share that. Between the two of you ok. But if my boss saw I said that on SM I would be in trouble. Wtf goes through her head. Haven’t watched the reel yet not sure I can even hate watch it.

Oh…. And duck why they don’t eat the bottom of a crumpet… Why do they only have half a crumpet each. Half a crumpet. Half. We say it alllll the time but she needs help

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I thought Sarah couldn’t look at the holes from her phone camera… how can she cope with crumpets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like giving my kids half a crumpet or pancake etc for breakfast just to see their reaction. It's really not normal They are not toddlers anymore 🙄

Reactions: 3
I feel like giving my kids half a crumpet or pancake etc for breakfast just to see their reaction. It's really not normal They are not toddlers anymore 🙄
My 8yo can smash 3 crumpets for brekky. And a yoghurt. And some fruit. And a brioche en route to school 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Even as toddlers mine would have managed a full crumpet no problem.

Reactions: 3
Omg the irony of the spelling homework where the teacher uses practice instead of practise - verb form should be practise 😆

“Fantastic practice at home.”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It is now 12.52...
Today I got the kids dressed and out to school
Fed my toddler
Did a few hours work
Collected one of my kids at 2
Dud some work had to bring them with me ...nothing hugely important
Collected my other child at 3
Dropped them home typed 4 hours of a thesis 😪
Made 2 world cup trophies wit 2 of the kids need to be finished tomorrow 🙌
Fed the kids played with the dog... he's as bad as the kids for attention....
Met my husband at the door as I had to go back to work and now I'm just climbing into bed. And start again Tomorrow morning at 6 again

It is now 12.52...
Today I got the kids dressed and out to school
Fed my toddler
Did a few hours work
Collected one of my kids at 2
Dud some work had to bring them with me ...nothing hugely important
Collected my other child at 3
Dropped them home typed 4 hours of a thesis 😪
Made 2 world cup trophies wit 2 of the kids need to be finished tomorrow 🙌
Fed the kids played with the dog... he's as bad as the kids for attention....
Met my husband at the door as I had to go back to work and now I'm just climbing into bed. And start again Tomorrow morning at 6 again
But it's all routine... that looks busy ..but it was actually a quite day for us...

Where the privacy with this family your children are saying good bye to there day and your first thought is let’s film it 🙄 with a love song over the top of it ….. so fake and forced

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.