Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell that whatever happened last week with Lachlan has seriously put her nose out of joint - that coupled with Rob’s departure and she’s on the pity train. Notice she didn’t have a proper evening meal
Last night either - this is the start of her downward spiral - it will be late night workouts in the garage once the kids are in bed and eating quarter of a slice of dry toast at 1am for “dinner” again in no time. You can see it in her.

Reactions: 14
Yet again, this is Sarah just getting on and coping with things.

Does she listen to herself?! I remember her saying a few times “I’m a really positive person!” and I’m really not sure what she thinks that means?

Reactions: 9
No young kid likes to sit still for photos especially if they’re outdoors. Why not just say to him, we’re going to stand nice for a minute to get a photo of us altogether then we can get some silly photos. To say he was disrupting photos as a baby is just low. The photo isn’t even that bad, she needs to stop trying to live her life perfect for the gram

Reactions: 11
God she is such a joy vacuum. What a misery guts. Imagine having to work with her. No wonder she doesn't seem to have many friends.

Such a shame she has to do her food shop in her lunch hour. If only she had a day off from work to be able to do these chores without the children 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She honestly uses instagram like a diary. The only issue is obviously it’s bleeping public and everyone sees it. I don’t begrudge anybody being frustrated with their children and upset with them and having a rant to friends/family. But good god does she not realise things on the internet are forever? And her children will one day be grown and see it all? It’s not private Sarah! I can’t imagine talking about my dog this way on social media, nevermind my children.

Reactions: 15
Such a shame she has to do her food shop in her lunch hour. If only she had a day off from work to be able to do these chores without the children 🤔
I wonder if she has considered the mind blowing possibility that other mums shop in their lunch hour too. And it has NOTHING to do with the Royal Navy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she has considered the mind blowing possibility that other mums shop in their lunch hour too. And it has NOTHING to do with the Royal Navy.
I’ve mentioned before, my son is autistic and has GDD and as soon as he became too big to sit in the trolley, he just didn’t come to the supermarket. It means we get a delivery and if we need bits and pieces, either my husband or I nip to the shop after work.

Where’s my Mama Instagram account ? I had no idea I had such a talent for life admin 🙄

Reactions: 8
When my kids were school age and I had one day off a week (not a day and a half like Sarah has) I used to drop the kids at school go straight to the supermarket, do a full week’s shop and be home and putting it away by 9:30. Why is it such a big deal to her?

When my kids were school age and I had one day off a week (not a day and a half like Sarah has) I used to drop the kids at school go straight to the supermarket, do a full week’s shop and be home and putting it away by 9:30. Why is it such a big deal to her?
It’s because it’s FOOD shopping. It’s all tied up with her anorexia and disordered eating. She has a real mental block regarding meal planning, food shopping, cooking, serving food and eating. That’s why food shopping and cooking causes so much drama and why she keeps making these kinds of comments.

Reactions: 10
“Disrupting photos since 2016” nice to show where your priorities are Sarah, all for the gram

Reactions: 6
If I have to read ONE more time that she went to Tesco too because Aldi is rubbish at dairy free.
Tescos is rubbish for things that arent ice cream/yogurt. My mums having to cut out dairy and we went to tesco yesterday and they had nothing dairy free that my mum could have.

Reactions: 2
If Aldi and Lidl are so tit at dairy free stuff and she’s so ‘time poor’ why doesn’t she just go to Tesco? Of course, that would make too much sense!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.