Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair still looks awful. Those extensions need to go.
The extensions just don’t suit her face shape. The hair from the top of her head down to jaw length is always the same - thin, limp, flat - it looks stupid. She would look so much better if she got the extensions out, had her natural hair low lighted to add depth and a nice choppy messy Bob with face framing layers - it would be so much nicer. The long lank extensions do absolutely nothing for her.

Reactions: 12
The extensions just don’t suit her face shape. The hair from the top of her head down to jaw length is always the same - thin, limp, flat - it looks stupid. She would look so much better if she got the extensions out, had her natural hair low lighted to add depth and a nice choppy messy Bob with face framing layers - it would be so much nicer. The long lank extensions do absolutely nothing for her.
Yes, shes got such a long face anyway that the extensions just make it more noticeable. Both her and Isla would suit a choppy bob.

Reactions: 7
I think to get a style that suits you shouldn’t take that much effort, if it requires hours and uses fake hair then it’s probably not the style for you. A chic effortless bob, tousled waves would look great.

Reactions: 7
Just remember when she is doing the poor solo mama act of having to shop in her lunch hour that she spends her actual day off getting someone else's hair glued to her head.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Glad she’s had such a productive day off, getting all those jobs done she can’t manage with the kids around. Oh wait…….. 🤬

Reactions: 5
She should be eating with her kids most if not every night. I always find it strange what her and Rob eat separately from the kids.

It would be a drama free zone if she hadn't been so lazy and chose the easy option of letting nursery and after school club feed him. If she taught her children to sit at a table when they were toddlers like most parents do.

Reactions: 13
She’s openly blaming Lachlan for being the reason why they don’t all eat the same meal together…. Poor bloody kid, she couldn’t make it more obvious she’s relieved that Lachlan isn’t there.

• Sad
Someone needs to get hold of this ungrateful, whiny cow and let her know it is not normal, healthy or in any way relatable to dread parenting your 2 children on a weekend. Most parents I know can’t wait for the weekend to roll around, they’ve worked all week and missed out on that quality one on one time with their children, who actually grow very quickly, and those weekends become cherished memories so fast.

Nobody is watching her stories every week and sharing in her despair at the thought of having their children to themselves for 2 days a week.

It’s not even as though she’s having to parent toddlers either, her kids are both at ages now where if she’d just parented them properly rather than raise them as cash cows performing for her insta, they’d be able to self soothe, entertain themselves, behave appropriately in both public and private situations and have proper conversations with her. She has made a rod for her own back and won’t accept it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For medical /personal reasons ill never have kids but I know if I did Id cherish the weekends. Lazy mornings snuggled watching tele, baking, crafts or jumping in the car and seeing where the road takes us.
Children are pure magic, their imagination is amazing and sadly Sarah is really Missing out on some of the best years of her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
For medical /personal reasons ill never have kids but I know if I did Id cherish the weekends. Lazy mornings snuggled watching tele, baking, crafts or jumping in the car and seeing where the road takes us.
Children are pure magic, their imagination is amazing and sadly Sarah is really Missing out on some of the best years of her kids.
That isn’t always the reality of kids though especially in the early years when they’re small it can be more of a “getting through it with your sanity intact” at times. Sarah’s are older so she should be getting to an easier stage but she is too busy sending them to every after school activity known to man to avoid parenting them.

Reactions: 16
I saw what she just posted about “Friday dread” that’s so sad… so nice coming back together after a week of school and work. It’s not like she’s dealing with a relentless 2 year old either. So sad.

Reactions: 9
Especially now in the lead up to Christmas there's so many lovely things on. Light switch ons, Christmas parties and parades, Christmas films, pantomimes etc. Our weekends are filled from now until Christmas and I can't wait. Mine are a similar age to hers and are just good company now, it's a brilliant stage to be at 💕

Friday dread?

Never heard of that. It’s not a thing.

Sunday dreads is a thing, but on a Friday, all mon to Fri working parents have relief!

Reactions: 17
It's the weekend dread for all the local besties because they know she will be on at them to be with her or take the kids off her hand. How hard it is to make sure you are busy for the next 5 weekends to avoid Sarah's subtle hints to help her poor solo mama Sarah.

Who can she guilt trip in for a take-away? Who will go with her for brunch and to the climbing wall place on Sundays?

Reactions: 12
She's getting more and more brazen with her dislike for her own children with her posting at the moment. She's one step away from actually coming out and saying 'I hate spending time with my kids and every moment with them is torture'.

If I found out my Mum had posted she was dreading the weekend because she had to spend time with me, I'd be heartbroken beyond repair.

Reactions: 19
She's getting more and more brazen with her dislike for her own children with her posting at the moment. She's one step away from actually coming out and saying 'I hate spending time with my kids and every moment with them is torture'.

If I found out my Mum had posted she was dreading the weekend because she had to spend time with me, I'd be heartbroken beyond repair.
Exactly this.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.