Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about all those ready meals she has stacked up in her freezer from the AD? 🤔

Also better call Spielberg for the rights to the Sinbad on his bike story.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry what on earth was that rice & fish stuff she was attempting to cook last night?!!! If you can’t cook - why not just look up a simple recipe online? Or just cook chicken breasts and bung a jar of curry sauce on it and some microwave rice?! She is so useless I honestly cannot believe it. Also that stupid tale of Rob bleeping up a simple bike ride……. TJIS guy is a member of our armed forces, sent to protect our waters and he seems completely dense and inept. I Despair.

Reactions: 14
Why is she showering Lachlan so early and then dragging him out to get Isla and go to the supermarket? Why can’t she get a supermarket delivery if she’s so bleeping useless that she can’t do a proper weekly food shop on a weekend. Why can’t she just phone Rob and ask when he’s heading home?

She is so painfully useless.

Reactions: 13
Or cut down on the hairies, botox and cow lash appointments on her errand running day and do the weekly shop then.

• Heart
It stresses me out how much time she has but doesn't put it to use!!!! She could easily drop the kids off at school on a Thursday go straight to the supermarket shop done home..spaghetti bol in the slower cooker (meal made) house cleaned and the rest of the day is hers and she would be lucky if it was 12 o'clock!

Reactions: 15
I actually think she likes living on her nerves (an old fashion saying). Tonight we had slow cooker chicken fajitas and air fried spiced potatoes. I’m currently soaking some soup mix. I’ve boiled up the bones of two roast chickens after stripping the meat…we had roast chicken baguettes and wedges on Sunday…so tomorrow we will have chicken soup with kneidel and bread. Monday we had spaghetti and meatballs as I made a double batch two weeks ago and froze the rest…..it takes probably 10 minutes more to batch cook…..and saves so much hassle but I like cooking it’s my relaxing time….we have a busy house with lots of ins and outs but my children are fed homemade nutritious food not beige muck…btw the occasional takeaway sneaks in and it is occasionally as my kids like my food and enjoy eating from an adult plate, using proper cutlery, sitting down and conversing and not getting up doing zooming around the room because they were taught early to respect others and their space. I’m no Mother Theresa but I don’t speak to my children via a screen I actually like mine, not scared of them and even if two of the births were horrendous I don’t resent or mention it I birthed 5 great kids this witch should feel lucky she has two healthy children ……

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Classic narc trait - chaos creating. Along with having a golden child & a scapegoat. Taking no accountability for her lack of parenting. Love bombing L when he was “misunderstood”. Always the victim with a deployed husband.

Reactions: 21
Think I'm going soft I actually felt a bit sorry for her when she was talking in the car she looked on the verge of tears! Is it normal for navy to be away SO much?

Think I'm going soft I actually felt a bit sorry for her when she was talking in the car she looked on the verge of tears! Is it normal for navy to be away SO much?
She’s already told us that Rob VOLUNTEERS himself for additional trips outside of the ones he’s obligated to go on…… says it all really…… she’s being a baby today. He’s going away for about a month then he’s home for Christmas and then away again in the new year.

Reactions: 8
She’s already told us that Rob VOLUNTEERS himself for additional trips outside of the ones he’s obligated to go on…… says it all really…… she’s being a baby today. He’s going away for about a month then he’s home for Christmas and then away again in the new year.
I'm in no means a fan of hers but to be she looked shook in that video and I thought it was surmised that he volunteers I've never heard her say it! He really has been away for most of this year and by sounds of it will be most of next year...for the little he's home I'm moved closer to my family if I were her!

Reactions: 1
I'm in no means a fan of hers but to be she looked shook in that video and I thought it was surmised that he volunteers I've never heard her say it! He really has been away for most of this year and by sounds of it will be most of next year...for the little he's home I'm moved closer to my family if I were her!
Yeah she’s said that directly herself a few times when she’s been talking about deployments. He’s had some pretty long stints at home this year, he’s not been away that much,

Reactions: 6
I would feel sorry for her if she didn't milk his job for her own social media account and instead of feeling sorry for herself she mentioned how her children cope with him being away or how he feels about going away again.

It must be gutting to know your husband is choosing to spend months away at a time. That's got to hurt.

Reactions: 8
Does he get paid more if he’s away more? Aside from a break from being filmed constantly what benefits him by volunteering for more deployments?

Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s said that directly herself a few times when she’s been talking about deployments. He’s had some pretty long stints at home this year, he’s not been away that much,
He was home for over a year during co vid too. Agree she s just having a drama at the thought of parenting her kids on her own again! It’s like groundhog day! X

Reactions: 5
'prove them wrong' who is "them"? He shouldn't at 6 years old have to prove himself to anyone.

It must be gutting to know your husband is choosing to spend months away at a time. That's got to hurt.
Yeah how she handles the situation is ridiculous but if it was me and my husband choose to be away so much I'd find it very hard!

Reactions: 3
Does he get paid more if he’s away more? Aside from a break from being filmed constantly what benefits him by volunteering for more deployments?
My husband is military (not navy) and he gets paid more per day whilst on deployment and also gets a deployment bonus too once he’s back, so I would assume it’s similar or some sort of incentive scheme!
I’m sure Sarah doesn’t complain about that though.. after all it pays for her to keep up her hairies and Botox appointments!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.