Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can she not understand that the kids are overwhelmed and are doing wayyyyyy to many extra curricular activities. It’s too much. Isla’s had a full day at school, then dance club, then home at god knows what time where she’s then expected to Do piano practise then do homework…. It’s way way way too much. It’s putting them under so much unnecessary pressure.
It’s just mad!! It’s no wonder she has a meltdown x

Reactions: 8
FFS it’s a lot being an 8 year old!! No Sarah you twit you’ve made it a lot! There’s no need for them to be doing so much. Trying to think how much Isla has, football, swimming, dancing, piano, sure there is something else plus all the many after school and breakfast clubs. Being dragged out constantly every weekend.
Also moaning about not getting everything done on a Thursday. Most of us can only dream of having a full day plus half a day on a Friday whilst the kids are at school to get things done!!! She has no idea how entitled she sounds and what a bloody luxury it is.

Reactions: 16
She is so annoying.

Has two healthy kids at home and moans about putting the tree up ‘alone.’ Why does she think this is cause for pity? Loads of blokes don’t put the tree up with the fam. Some do, some don’t. Rob not being there is no big deal, she is NO DIFFERENT to millions of other busy mums taking in tree/decorating/shopping/wrapping responsibilities. The only difference is that the rest of us do it with our kids!! She has manufactured being alone.

Also, the moaning that her day off isn’t enough time to get everything done. Yet prioritises a workout 🤷‍♀️I’m all for self care and appreciate the importance, but it is a privilege to find the time. Many working mums will simply never get that chance. Not to mention all the nail/hair/lash/skin appointments she has.

This while she has a full day off child free every week!

Reactions: 15
FFS it’s a lot being an 8 year old!! No Sarah you twit you’ve made it a lot! There’s no need for them to be doing so much. Trying to think how much Isla has, football, swimming, dancing, piano, sure there is something else plus all the many after school and breakfast clubs.
Gymnastics it the other activity.

Don't know if she still has a tutor because Isla was behind with reading.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Those kids are out of the house longer than most adults. They must be exhausted

She will 100% decorate the tree herself at 1am because she's a total control freak and she couldn't bear the thought of Lachlan putting a bauble in the wrong spot bless him haha

Reactions: 22
And will probably only get a quick prison plate of picky bits or some processed, beige crap for dinner.

She is absolutely bonkers if she thinks squeezing all these activities is a good idea. She only does this because keeping them busy and ferrying them here there and everywhere on a Thursday night is easier for her than being home and having to parent them.

Reactions: 14
I think she equates activities with being a good parent. So she thinks she’s smashing it as they are always either at school or at a club.
Wouldn’t be me, but then I like spending time with my children.
And I don’t get why she’s so moany about sinbad going away, it’s not like she likes him much when he is here 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
3F865404-0789-4184-82B1-F01EE0834D29.jpeg

i knew she wouldn’t be able to keep her trap shut about this, not when it can be wheeled out for content.

So basically there’s either an issue with a teacher/teachers or other parents.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
She just can’t cope with the fact that her son’s concentration issues are entirely HER FAULT- because he’s been used to acting up for the camera since the day he was born and his birth clog was put on the internet for everyone to see

She alludes to fact that it’s activities that he is struggling? Why make him suffer through the “judgement”? They are not compulsory and if he can’t behave appropriately then wait until he’s a bit older and maybe can.

• Heart
She needs to completely shelve the idea of having a third child. She can’t cope with the 2 kids she already has - evidently. A 3rd child is not what she or those kids need. It would add yet more pressure and mayhem to their family and they simply don’t have the capacity for it. She needs to get her head out of her arse and start putting the effort into the 2 kids she already has. THEY should be her absolute number 1 priority over and above everything else. duck Instagram, duck being an “influencer”, duck the relentless DIY, duck moaning and spending time stressing about Rob & his bleeping job, duck the constant travelling to Scotland and duck all the unnecessary clubs/sports/activities etc and just focus on providing a stable, structured, simple routine for those kids.
This 🙌. That little boy never has down time, from a baby until school he was in full time childcare, lucky to get two weeks off a year. she and Rob have massively failed him. The constant having to be doing something is relentless from Sarah, that who,e house revolves around what she wants. She is a massive selfish witch.

• Sad
So desperate for content she’ll sacrifice her little boy’s privacy.
I knew she just wouldn’t be able to stop herself. And this won’t be the last we hear of it either; she’s going to drip feed this for ever more now.

• Sad
Those kids are out of the house longer than most adults. They must be exhausted
💯 this and it’s always been like that. From 9 months old they were in nursery 50 hours a week while Sarah worked 30 hours. The shift of starting school just meant adding loads of extra curricular activities to ‘make up’ the fewer hours in childcare.

• Sad
  • Wow
Typical Sarah - Not going to talk about it, want to respect the children's privacy now they are getting older but then she knows these posts get good engagement so not only does a post but puts on stories that she has posted about Lachlan to get people to look on the grid.

Hope the likes and comments are worth it Sarah. I doubt it is Lachlan that the other parents/adults are complaining about. It is you. There with your phone out, breaking the rules about taking pictures at the poolside. Showing zero interest in your son because your head is so obsessed with Instagram and this pretend perfect life you want.

Reactions: 16
Quite a few of the comments say to cut down on the activities which I do think would really help but we know it will never happen! Isla might thrive with loads of activities but doesn't mean it will for him and she just can't see that....plus she doesn't seem to enjoy being with him!

I had dinner with my 5 year old tonight just me and her (fish fingers and chips-thursday is my shattered night don't judge haha) and we chatted laughed and then she helped clear the table n just played while I pottered about! I don't think her and her children have ever done that!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Quite a few of the comments say to cut down on the activities which I do think would really help but we know it will never happen! Isla might thrive with loads of activities but doesn't mean it will for him and she just can't see that....plus she doesn't seem to enjoy being with him!

I had dinner with my 5 year old tonight just me and her (fish fingers and chips-thursday is my shattered night don't judge haha) and we chatted laughed and then she helped clear the table n just played while I pottered about! I don't think her and her children have ever done that!!!
Im not sure that Isla does thrive. I get the impression there’s no choice - she’s GOING to all these activities and clubs and that’s final. It’s just so excessive. I honestly don’t know of any other kids who are farmed out of the house at 8am for breakfast club, then do a whole day at school, then straight to a club or activity without even coming home, then driven from pillar to post dropping off/collecting siblings, then out to supermarket for shopping, then home at gone 8pm, then expected to do homework/piano practise/reading book/spellings, have dinner, etc - it’s just far too much. 1 after school activity once a week and maybe swimming at a weekend is more than enough. Throwing them into every activity going isn’t going to make them brighter/smarter/better kids - quite the opposite. Sarah gets zero joy from being their mum. She doesn’t seem to know how to just relax and let them be. She doesn’t KNOW them. She’s like a rabbit in the headlights, darting around from one thing to another, pilling all this stuff onto her kids to keep herself busy to detract from the basic fact that she is in way over her head and is completely incapable and out of her depth entirely with her family as a whole. Lachlan probably has some behaviour issues that are no fault of his own or anyone else’s, for sure, but the way he’s been brought up is also a huge factor in his behaviour - he’s never been shown and boundaries, discipline, or models for good behaviour. His father is largely absent due to his job and his mum is a full throttle headcase with more issues than Vouge.

• Heart
Lachlan, and probably Isla too, must be exhausted and possibly hungry, and the reason for that is she can’t bear to be in the house alone with them. He’s obviously overlooked at home while both parents blatantly favour Isla so when he goes to activities where she isn’t there, he’s probably desperate for a bit of attention and plays up.

I think a parent has complained or fed back Lachlan’s behaviour and she won’t know who it was so she’s putting up passive aggressive posts. Anything to avoid looking at your part in things eh Sarah? Even when she takes him to every kid’s favourite place (Costa) she’s more interested in being on her phone, he’s probably desperate to just speak to his mum on his own

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.