Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh love, everyone does see your reels. They’re just dead boring so everyone scrolls on past.

Reactions: 9
My favourite super cringe jumping reel was the one she did in a hotel room in (I think) Scotland, when she’d had an ASOS order delivered to the hotel. Absolutely hilarious.

Sarah, the reason your transitional reels get better views is nothing to do with the algorithm. It’s because the internet is falling over itself chucking at you looking like a complete twit 🍿🍿🍿

Reactions: 13
Another day of annual leave she doesn’t use on her kids.
Yes Sarah of course, blame the HR system for your ‘forgotten’ to take leave 🤥

Reactions: 11
Another day of annual leave she doesn’t use on her kids.
Yes Sarah of course, blame the HR system for your ‘forgotten’ to take leave 🤥
Weird all this accrued leave only appears when she wants to do stuff for herself. It didn’t exist when they had an inset day last week.

Reactions: 16
She’s a lying piece of tit. She’s deliberately booked today off so that she could go into London - again - to go out to lunch with her “friends” and their babies…. She’s made up that bullshit about the HR system at work because she knows it looks dodgy that she can’t seem to take annual leave to look after her own children on days when she actually has to. The woman is off her bleeping rocker and genuinely needs professional Psychiatric help. None of her behaviour is normal. Like the other day when she posted about “having” to do a workout in the evening because she hadn’t done her full amount of workouts that week - she’s mentally unwell. She’s going to be worse when Rob goes off to deployment again - I sense the nightly workouts, eating next to nothing and the manic midnight DIY is right around the corner again…..

Reactions: 21
Forgot to eat and to order Gousto or go shopping so having late night dry piece of toast or thimble of cereal!

She’s a lying piece of tit. She’s deliberately booked today off so that she could go into London - again - to go out to lunch with her “friends” and their babies…. She’s made up that bullshit about the HR system at work because she knows it looks dodgy that she can’t seem to take annual leave to look after her own children on days when she actually has to. The woman is off her bleeping rocker and genuinely needs professional Psychiatric help. None of her behaviour is normal. Like the other day when she posted about “having” to do a workout in the evening because she hadn’t done her full amount of workouts that week - she’s mentally unwell. She’s going to be worse when Rob goes off to deployment again - I sense the nightly workouts, eating next to nothing and the manic midnight DIY is right around the corner again…..

Reactions: 7
Sarah do you think anyone for a second believes your bullshit story about HR and leave? Given that your job is to count paperclips do you for a second expect us to believe that you wouldn’t have counted up your leave allocation and checked it was correct earlier in the leave year?

Reactions: 8
I know of no working parent who doesn’t keep a forensic track of annual leave - what they’ve used, what they have left, and what days they need to cover childcare. Most of us have complex swaps and calculations in place to allow childcare sharing with friends/family/partners, or to calculate the cost/benefit/logistics of holiday clubs vs AL vs unpaid parental leave. It’s just not at all believable that she found herself with a surprise few days to take!

And it’s only her insistence to share every bloomin move of her day that leads her to share what she is doing!

Reactions: 21
I can only assume there are 0 more inset days until the end of the year? @superxo1 can you confirm?
Yep that’s the lot for this side of Christmas for the infants and juniors.
I’ve never known a job with so much annual leave!

I know of no working parent who doesn’t keep a forensic track of annual leave - what they’ve used, what they have left, and what days they need to cover childcare. Most of us have complex swaps and calculations in place to allow childcare sharing with friends/family/partners, or to calculate the cost/benefit/logistics of holiday clubs vs AL vs unpaid parental leave. It’s just not at all believable that she found herself with a surprise few days to take!

And it’s only her insistence to share every bloomin move of her day that leads her to share what she is doing!
Exactly I’ve always known my holiday allowance down to the very last hour 😂

Reactions: 5
So when she was working from Granny's spare room or when she had then in holiday clubs just after Sinbad got back from deployment she had holiday leave she could have taken.

She has over explained it so it just rings of bullshit. I don't know any working mother to stick her kids in clubs or leave with the grandparents but then spends annual leave with other people's babies.

Next time she should say something like having to cover other working parents as the excuse for not using her holiday to spend with her own kids. Lot more believable than the sudden shock that HR have informed her she has leave that must be taken.

In any place I’ve worked the HR department aren’t usually involved in the allocation or admin of annual leave. It’s usually your department head/line manager. Yeah obviously HR can clarify what leave you are meant to have etc but I wouldn’t generally recover HR to be the ones to authorise leave or anything like that…… I’d also imagine her company have an online platform that they request leave on and it’s all automated…

Anyway we know she’s talking shite!

Reactions: 12
Is she high?
She’s so annoying. Rob is on the phone - ok. So in lieu of doing anything else with her time she has to come on Insta stories literally just waffling a load of complete tit. She just cannot seem to be able to leave her phone alone and just occupy her time at home. And Jesus Christ - take your child to the bleeping Doctor or to a pharmacist or whatever and get proper medical advice regarding his leg - instead of talking on Instagram about it. She’s a bleeping freak.

Reactions: 7
She doesn't even have to go to the doctor she could use the Ap she used her son as a prop for. Upload a photo and let a doctor decide if it needs seeing to.

Surely this makes more sense then asking a load of strangers without even showing what the cut looks like.
Screenshot_20221017_222958.jpg

Dear god that man can do nothing right can he?! We can’t all leave work and not think about our jobs. Some of us actually do important things. It’s his house, if he wants to stand in HIS kitchen and take a phone call it’s really none of your business.

Reactions: 5
It's anxious overtalking. She does this when caught out in a lie. This time it is HR made me take a random Monday off to go see friends rather than take the time off during school holidays or inset days. She probably wanted to come on to talk about Lachlan's leg but got nervous so went off on a tangent about hairies stuck in glasses and Sinbad ranting and raving to work.

Don't know what's harder to believe Sarah not knowing how much holiday she has to take or wet lettuce Robert ranting and raving.

• Heart
Just realised she says Lachlan came down Monday morning and told her the cut had opened up. The same day she had a day off so why wait until late that night to start asking for advise from strangers on her phone?

She delayed taking action with the insect bites and he ended up in hospital, she allowed the hotel doctor in Greece to stitch him up rather than take him to hospital and only when back in the UK started worrying about scaring. She seems to have missed out on having a mother's instinct when something isn't right.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.