Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
My eldest is simular to lachlan but years of hard work and routine and learning to support him and I still continue to learn and support him bit tiredness and hunger ( if he's anyway hungry it's a disater) he has done karate but he's no in any way a pain in the ass for other people or kids in his class as he has been taught what has been expected of him.
Do you know I have never thought about bet she wasn't seems to give them after all their clubs! So the poor thing is tired and hungry while trying to concentrate!

Reactions: 1

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
This comment!! Limit activities, support him where he needs it! Be present and do not just drop and run! Leaving someone who is more than likely a volunteer to deal with his behaviour!
But Sarah just wants to spend as little time with that boy as possible.
Both those children must be absolutely shattered by the end of the week x
Sorry meant this one, your pic is in it.

Last edited:

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
She’s already told us that Rob VOLUNTEERS himself for additional trips outside of the ones he’s obligated to go on…… says it all really…… she’s being a baby today. He’s going away for about a month then he’s home for Christmas and then away again in the new year.
I'm in no means a fan of hers but to be she looked shook in that video and I thought it was surmised that he volunteers I've never heard her say it! He really has been away for most of this year and by sounds of it will be most of next year...for the little he's home I'm moved closer to my family if I were her!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
From a quick google and im in no way diagnosing her but it seems shes could be an 'emotionally unavailable mother'. Although it does seem this normally happens between mum and daughter.

Cant-be-arsed

What she says is lunch is what we call a snackie plate! My wee one would have this after lunch with a film I do this to avoid her eating loads of sweets but it's my no means a meal!
That’s a genius idea my lad would always arrive looking for sweet things I must try this hack!

Mumney

Have I missed something? What has happened with the boy? She seems to be alluding to the fact he may have additional needs of some sort.