Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
I literally clapped my hands with glee when I saw she’s getting the family halloween outfits ready. Will it be even more cringe than previous years? Will it be worse than the power rangers reel?? Ooh I hope it’s a reel
Will she get nanny and grandad involved?! 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

hd1234

If my parents were alive and lived at the other end of the country, I would want them to come down to spend time with their grandson and so we could all do stuff together.

If Sarah invited them down, they’d be left with the kids the minute they got through the door - Sarah would HAVE to go into the office, she’d HAVE to go to the gym rather than working out at home and she’d be arranging brunch with every person she’s ever met before/going to every brand event - just so she could get away from her kids. Maybe her parents won’t indulge her with that?
Sounds the exactly the same as when she goes to see them apart from the going into the office bit but she will just work from their house instead bless her :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Omg the irony of the spelling homework where the teacher uses practice instead of practise - verb form should be practise 😆

“Fantastic practice at home.”

• Haha

GPort

VIP Member
Our school had a non-uniform day yesterday and the kids were allowed to wear football kits to school. I didn’t see Lachlan or Isla in the playground but I’m surprised Sarah didn’t share a post of them in Scotland kits or Netherland kits.

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Yet another scintillating post to social media from Sarah this morning, sharing her frantic diary planning, followed by traffic updates.

She is addicted to posting, even if it’s useless jibberish that makes her look stupid!

If I was her friend I would feel very frustrated - the social media, the packed schedule - she’s very clearly struggling, but I think on the whole she is hard working and wants to be a decent mum. It’s just so sad that she can’t ease up on the meaningless vacuum of instagram, diarise some running about the park to connect with her kids while she gets a ‘workout’ before going home to cook with them and hang out.

Reactions: 1

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
Why does she still have aged 5 clothes doesn't she do regular clear outs? If Isla is desperate for a clear I think that's telling you something and the only reason she letting her pick her clothes lately is because her taste is in style just now..90s style! Once it's not she will be back forcing her into what she wants!

Reactions: 1