Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if those kids regularly carry their own stuff in. Shes terrified of both of them so shell do it to save arguments.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220928_123219.jpg

Fell down a rabbit hole of trying to find a photo of her with Lachlan where she wasn't moaning about what hard work he was she means. As per normal Sarah's attention is on starting into the camera rather than at her child.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1610943

Fell down a rabbit hole of trying to find a photo of her with Lachlan where she wasn't moaning about what hard work he was she means. As per normal Sarah's attention is on starting into the camera rather than at her child.
She looks so detached from him, her eyes scream "take the picture then come and take the baby!"

Reactions: 6
Her right hand is in motion and his back is against her, that is not a photo of a mother who loves her child. Plus he is screaming. Why take photograph of a screaming child?

Reactions: 4
Her right hand is in motion and his back is against her, that is not a photo of a mother who loves her child. Plus he is screaming. Why take photograph of a screaming child?
It’s because she probably thinks she looks good in the photo. True narcissist

She’s only shared that photo because she’s wearing a bra and she thinks she looks good in it. It’s got nothing to do with Lachlan at all.

Reactions: 10
It's an awful picture of lachlan...she always shares pics of the kids mid sentence,making faces, looking a mess ( although I think that just how Sarah dresses them)

Reactions: 3
So she’s just told thousands of strangers that Isla is on a train to Southampton, going to see the lion king (so easy to work out which theatre) and that she’s going to pick her up. Does this stupid witch
Not have any understanding at all as to how much information she just hands out to people? Some creep could use that to board the same train to Southampton, follow the kids to the theatre, go in and wait for Isla. It’s just so irresponsible. Why is she telling everyone? Just don’t mention it.

Milk in a Tommee Tippee cup for Isla.
Is she trolling?! Surely there is another cup, and why does she even have that left in the house?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Has to be trolling tattlers. Also very worried about how much info she shared about Islas whereabouts tonight - no need for it.

Reactions: 7
Milk in a Tommee Tippee cup for Isla.
Is she trolling?! Surely there is another cup, and why does she even have that left in the house?
I thought that, no need for her to have them with a nearly 6 and 8 year old!

What about Isla's school water bottle ect?

It's an awful picture of lachlan...she always shares pics of the kids mid sentence,making faces, looking a mess ( although I think that just how Sarah dresses them)
I went through her photos earlier and most of Lachlans photos are awful or that caption is moaning about him. Any group ones and it seems all the focus is on Isla and hes off to the side, its so sad to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So L is celebrating his birthday with a friend yet Princess I had a laser quest party with friends and granny and grandpa came down from “home” to celebrate as well. Remind us who your favourite child is Sarah🙄
By the way, those sausage rolls look rank 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why is she totally incapable of either doing her food shop or ordering their fecking gousto? Every week there’s some drama with it, she said she forgot to press order; like really? Doing a food shop is just something you automatically do no? Or am I crazy? She’s so bleeping incompetent it’s actually offensive! 🙄

Reactions: 9
Why is she totally incapable of either doing her food shop or ordering their fecking gousto? Every week there’s some drama with it, she said she forgot to press order; like really? Doing a food shop is just something you automatically do no? Or am I crazy? She’s so bleeping incompetent it’s actually offensive! 🙄
It’s because it’s food. She’s got so many hang ups and weird habits with regards to food - food shopping, meal planning, cooking - anything to do
With food, she’s got issues with it.

It’s because it’s food. She’s got so many hang ups and weird habits with regards to food - food shopping, meal planning, cooking - anything to do
With food, she’s got issues with it.
So true. Not ideal when you’re responsible for feeding 2 growing kids as well though. I dread to think what they get for tea some nights 😢 i’m sorry but she’s a terrible mother.

How bleeping dry does this look?! Urgh. She cannot cook to save her life. It’s embarrassing. There just a packet sausage roll with some packaged microwave broccoli and microwave corn. It’s looks foul.
9D12EE93-DD96-4AF4-92F3-B09CB4FA0D2D.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.