Sarah This Mama Life #23 as organised as a black trainer in a white wash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why couldn’t she just say ‘I’ve always loved GBBO, I used to watch it when the kids were tiny’? But no, there has to be a poor me dig in there.

Reactions: 11
God man can you imagine blaming your little boy for something completely out of his control that happened YEARS ago, and using it as an excuse to treat him like a second class citizen?! Omg man Sarah, GO TO THERAPY

Reactions: 17
Anyone else think that Rob has agreed to go away earlier on another deployment...she keeps saying alone again soon n we haven't saw him on her feed in ages...someone is in a huff!

Reactions: 10
That woman just loves wallowing in self-pity. Poor old Sarah. Hubby off on deployment again we assume but instead of making the most of the time they have together she is on her phone taking photos and writing captions of what she puts on oat biscuits.

Sinbad probably volunteered just to get out of being made to dress up for her frigging Halloween Instagram photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God man can you imagine blaming your little boy for something completely out of his control that happened YEARS ago, and using it as an excuse to treat him like a second class citizen?! Omg man Sarah, GO TO THERAPY
Exactly. He was crying because he was in pain. Yet she doesn’t seem to give a tit about that.

Horrendous mother.

Reactions: 7
The super long hair straight hair is so unflattering, just makes her long face look even longer.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry- is she complaining about Rob being on his phone all the time in her recent story??
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Rob 100% volunteers himself for the majority of these deployments - no doubt in my mind.

sorry I didn’t like that bacofoil dress she finally settled on for the ball. It didn’t suit her frame, she hasn’t got the waist/hips or shoulders for a backless/halter neck dress. She looks like a shot putter.

Reactions: 5
Rob 100% volunteers himself for the majority of these deployments - no doubt in my mind.

sorry I didn’t like that bacofoil dress she finally settled on for the ball. It didn’t suit her frame, she hasn’t got the waist/hips or shoulders for a backless/halter neck dress. She looks like a shot putter.
The front was nice, don’t really understand the aims with the back it just looks odd and doesn’t suit the dress. Would’ve been nicer with a low cut back and just the halter neckline, no need for the bit on the middle.

Reactions: 1
What’s with the two parents on the school run thing? She must really hate picking her kids up. We don’t do the school run together, it’s kind of a one person job that you fit around schedules 🤨

Reactions: 7
What’s with the two parents on the school run thing? She must really hate picking her kids up. We don’t do the school run together, it’s kind of a one person job that you fit around schedules 🤨
It’s always little sly back handed insults with her - “it’s a novelty” - meaning that usually it’s her on her own doing the school pick up - because she’s ALWAYS on her own/solo mama/robs on deployment/military wife etc etc etc etc etc
Constant little digs directed at Rob.

Reactions: 10
It’s always little sly back handed insults with her - “it’s a novelty” - meaning that usually it’s her on her own doing the school pick up - because she’s ALWAYS on her own/solo mama/robs on deployment/military wife etc etc etc etc etc
Constant little digs directed at Rob.
Does she not understand that it’s normal for only 1 parent to be able to do school pick ups?!

Reactions: 13
She’s on stories tonight expanding on her riveting AMA (no doubt questions planted by Sarah from her burner) about why she’s, ahem, on Insta less these days 😂😂😂

Crack open the popcorn, Tattlers 🍿Oh and now might be a good moment to start the new thread. I’d do it myself but I’m a novice and the one or two times I figured out how to start a new thread I was so worried I’d get it wrong. Not the stress my Friday evening needs ;-) If someone else more seasoned could sort it that would be fab.

Reactions: 4
D39A2E0A-6885-4AAB-BD5D-26AEFBDBB7FE.jpeg

Her hair extensions are horrid. You can clearly see here her own natural mousy brown hair and then the awful completely obvious bright yellow blonde extensions!!!!!! Not colour matched or blended in at all!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.