Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her Ikea haul and I am just amazed at the amount of money being dropped on “stuff”, she bought 14 wicker storage baskets for her kallax units because the old ones were “a bit tired looking”...14 x £12 is £168! On storage baskets! Plus all the other stuff like spending £15 on 3 toothbrush holders. I don’t know maybe I’m being harsh but I just don’t think I could justify that level of spending.

Reactions: 16
Can't bring myself to watch her haul for the simple fact she insists on calling IKEA 'Ikaya' because she once lived in The Netherlands and that's how they pronounce it there.

It is also incredibly irritating when she describes objects as he or she.

Reactions: 13
The nose scrunching
The wide eyes
The irritating baby voice and baby words
The faux self-consciousness
The pointless, relentless stories about her lunch/salad/toast

She’s a precocious 10 year old in the body of a 30something. She’s beyond annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The nose scrunching
The wide eyes
The irritating baby voice and baby words
The faux self-consciousness
The pointless, relentless stories about her lunch/salad/toast

She’s a precocious 10 year old in the body of a 30something. She’s beyond annoying.
Lol. She's like 26 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"isla and I haven't spoken today, well we have. But not on here. So how was your day? What did you get upto at school?"

Does Sarah honestly think this is normal?
1.to have the same conversation twice with your kid
2.for you want your kid to have to tell thousands of strangers her day everyday

I hate it when she does this with Rob too.
There house must just be so repetitive, have a normal conversation and then "okay, say that again, but this time for the gram" they aren't even interesting conversations. Bore central 😴

Reactions: 12
"isla and I haven't spoken today, well we have. But not on here. So how was your day? What did you get upto at school?"

Does Sarah honestly think this is normal?
1.to have the same conversation twice with your kid
2.for you want your kid to have to tell thousands of strangers her day everyday

I hate it when she does this with Rob too.
There house must just be so repetitive, have a normal conversation and then "okay, say that again, but this time for the gram" they aren't even interesting conversations. Bore central 😴

It’s so weird, so far removed from a normal existence. It’s absolutely insane actually when you really think about it. Real life Truman Show.

Reactions: 7
Can't bring myself to watch her haul for the simple fact she insists on calling IKEA 'Ikaya' because she once lived in The Netherlands and that's how they pronounce it there.

She speaks so odd, it’s the baff and ofer instead of bath and other that get me, she can clearly pronounce th so I don’t get it! And as for the baby talk!

Lol. She's like 26 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No, she’s in her early thirties, 31/2? Def out of her twenties and not 26!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5

Even people who work at IKEA don’t do that! I know because I worked there

Reactions: 2
What a sodding 1st class wanker she is. You would literally think she’s globetrotted round the world with some of the tit that comes out of her mouth. We get it Sarah you lived in a Few countries when you were a child. Big woops. Doesn’t make you remotely well travelled. You live and grew up for the majority in England yet want to call ikea, IKAYA to sound like you know it all. CRINGE.

Dick head award. Meanwhile Lachlan travels as far as nursery and bed. But mostly in his pram. When is granny coming to give him some relief.

• Haha
I always LOL at the ‘Wanderer’ bit in her bio.

Done much Wandering lately, mama?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Cat bed and cat on top of the cooker what a mink 🤮 woman.
House is an absolute tit tip of ikaya cubes it honestly makes me laugh how much she spends and how bad it looks. That coffee table? Really... the kids have less room to play now. Mind you I suppose they are never at home so it doesn’t really matter.
When is she shoe horning Lachlan in with isla? For the office she doesn’t need. this women - she’s not all there is she?

Where do you wander Sarah? I wander anywhere my kids aren’t. Wander to my nail appointment. Wander to a coffee shop. I wander to ikaya to buy more cubes and I wander to the couch to order my weekly dominoes. Wanderful.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It's funny, she talks so often about the well traveled childhood she had and how she enjoyed living in different parts of Europe etc. I wonder if she ever thinks about how lachlan will view his childhood in 20 years time 🤷‍♀️

From the looks of the photo she went to the tit vets around here. No wonder they weren't entirely sure what's going on with her cats leg 🙄

Reactions: 3
Is Lachlan still going to be sucking a dummy, sleeping in a cot, living in his pram and in nappies by his THIRD birthday in a few weeks or less? I mean I’m not saying all them boxes should be ticked off by 3 but NOT ONE.

Poor lachlan. No tea again.

Is Lachlan still going to be sucking a dummy, sleeping in a cot, living in his pram and in nappies by his THIRD birthday in a few weeks or less? I mean I’m not saying all them boxes should be ticked off by 3 but NOT ONE.

The dummy needs to go, he’s miles too big for that bloody cot so that needs to go, he’s too big for the pram so that should go and you’d think she’d have started potty training by now? The poor boy is still treated like a newborn - it’s bloody shameful.

My child is a few days older than Lachlan and I’ve followed Sarah since she was pregnant with him so I’ve always kind of compared the two of them...my daughter is in a proper bed, potty trained and hasn’t had a dummy for about 2 years! Or sat in a buggy for months. She was late to potty train compared to her peers so she’s in no way advanced for her age! The difference between them is staggering.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.