Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck has she been chosen to advertise a phone with a feature of deaf people?! Of all the random things to advertise how on Earth is that remotely an “organic fit” for her family?!!!

Also - sorry to say but I find Isla incredibly annoying. She constantly plays up to the camera, showing off. It really gets on my nerves.
And it’s a Huawei ad. Do you think they #gifted her that phone in the pic? She’s clearly always using an iPhone in every mirror selfie that she takes.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get putting the kids in a bedroom together.

My 3&4 year old share a bedroom because we only have a 2 bed house. Bedtimes are a nightmare if they go to bed at the same time because they just want to play with each other so we have to stagger bedtimes.

We would love another bedroom so that they can have a room each.

I really don’t think she has thought this through properly. Will be watching to see how it pans out...

Why the duck has she been chosen to advertise a phone with a feature of deaf people?! Of all the random things to advertise how on Earth is that remotely an “organic fit” for her family?!!!

Also - sorry to say but I find Isla incredibly annoying. She constantly plays up to the camera, showing off. It really gets on my nerves.
She will literally take any ad given to her 😂.

Reactions: 3

I don’t like commenting about people’s kids as I think it’s unfair but Isla and Rebecca Lambs Alfeh really irritate me! They come across as spoilt and brattish. Not their faults of course, it’s because they have always had a camera in their faces so play up to it as that is how they get attention from their mothers. Bloody annoying to watch though

Reactions: 10
I don’t like commenting about people’s kids as I think it’s unfair but Isla and Rebecca Lambs Alfeh really irritate me! They come across as spoilt and brattish. Not their faults of course, it’s because they have always had a camera in their faces so play up to it as that is how they get attention from their mothers. Bloody annoying to watch though
I Think it's sad though because Isla obviously knows she's the favourite which makes it so much worse.

To be fair to Isla most six year olds are annoying and would show off to the camera which is why most responsible parents would limit or stop sharing them online.

Reactions: 4
To be fair to Isla most six year olds are annoying and would show off to the camera which is why most responsible parents would limit or stop sharing them online.
Your right my 4 & half year old loves cameras. We even brought her the vtech kiddie one for Christmas you should see her little videos & stuff she takes, think she thinks she’s a pop star 🙈😂but I’d never dream of cashing in & exploiting her. Just think of these poor kids when there older & there whole lives are online, there going to be so embarrassed

It really is a weird situation that these influencers are putting their kids into. I’m in the locale of Sarah and her kids and it does feel odd to me when I’m in the same soft play or playground or beach as her kids because I “know” them through social media but they don’t know me. I know what #gifted clothes they are wearing or what #gifted food they’re eating for their dinner. Seeing kids in the park and knowing what bed they’re sleeping in, what school they’re attending etc makes me, your money making viewer, feel very uncomfortable. And I don’t mean for my sake, I mean for the sake of your innocent children who have had their innocent anonymity sold away from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Another Johnson’s ad already 🙄 I really don’t like that brand, there’s been so much press about them over the past few years and she continues to flog their entire range.
Because they get paid a fortune let me tell you. She’s all grabby grabby for money she is

Reactions: 2
Her post tonight about her “3 day old” unwashed hair...

First of all - why post about that?! Who cares?!

Second of all - her hair is 99% extensions so the fact that it’s unwashed means bugger all.

Third - the ballet outfit. Just no.

Wonder who watches the kids while she’s out??

Reactions: 8
It really is a weird situation that these influencers are putting their kids into. I’m in the locale of Sarah and her kids and it does feel odd to me when I’m in the same soft play or playground or beach as her kids because I “know” them through social media but they don’t know me. I know what #gifted clothes they are wearing or what #gifted food they’re eating for their dinner. Seeing kids in the park and knowing what bed they’re sleeping in, what school they’re attending etc makes me, your money making viewer, feel very uncomfortable. And I don’t mean for my sake, I mean for the sake of your innocent children who have had their innocent anonymity sold away from them.
I 100% agree with you. Thankfully even though I'm also in the same town I haven't bumped into her yet but I feel I would feel slightly uncomfortable if I did knowing that I know so much about their life's but they don't even know my name.

Reactions: 1
It's terrifying what she shares! We know their schedules, their schools etc etc.... It would make me so anxious!!!

Reactions: 4
It's terrifying what she shares! We know their schedules, their schools etc etc.... It would make me so anxious!!!

This is why I laugh when all of these “influencers” claim that people are jealous of them.

Jealous? No. Im not jealous that you have sold your private life & that of your children for a few quid.

It really astounds me how comfortable they all are with the dangers they have willingly put their children in front of.

There ARE predators watching them, there ARE pedophiles watching their children. They have made it easy to find out where they live, where they work, where the kids go to
School/nursery/after school clubs. Where they shop, their daily routine, the car they drive etc etc.

It’s no different than if they wrote all of the above information on a sandwich board, strapped it to the kid and let them wander down the high street.

They think we are jealous of creeps knowing every last detail about them?!

No. Not one little bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is why I laugh when all of these “influencers” claim that people are jealous of them.

Jealous? No. Im not jealous that you have sold your private life & that of your children for a few quid.

It really astounds me how comfortable they all are with the dangers they have willingly put their children in front of.

There ARE predators watching them, there ARE pedophiles watching their children. They have made it easy to find out where they live, where they work, where the kids go to
School/nursery/after school clubs. Where they shop, their daily routine, the car they drive etc etc.

It’s no different than if they wrote all of the above information on a sandwich board, strapped it to the kid and let them wander down the high street.

They think we are jealous of creeps knowing every last detail about them?!

No. Not one little bit.
Exactly. You couldn't pay me to have their life. It's a sad sad life they lead and it's just shocking how much info they put out there.

From her vlogs I can even tell you exactly where she lives. How is that safe? I'm obviously not going to do anything with that info but there are awful people out there who could and probably would.

Reactions: 6
Well surely you don't drop his nap if he isn't coping after half 5? Maybe just shorten the afternoon nap. How awful to get straight in from nursery and going straight to bed at 6:15!

Reactions: 2
Every first story she posts she apologise's for her appearance or funny hair and explains the reason for it. I'm not just blaming Sarah for this either, many Instagramers do it but why??
If you think you look tit don't put yourself on the Internet OR if your not bothered about your bad hair/makeup whatever looks then own it and don't mention it?!!!!

Did she seriously just put a pot of broccoli and potato’s boiling on her stories 😳 why does she think this is content people want to see? And the whole explaining why my hair looks weird? It didn’t look any different from usual. She’s so strange

• Haha
I love that she reckons she could sniff L out of a line up. She doesn't spend enough time to pull him out by touch let alone sniff 😂

Reactions: 7
Poor Lachlan. Clearly still needs an aftenoon nap. Like tit she wanted to play and cuddle.
I just don’t understand the mentality at all. I cannot believe she doesn’t pick him up until 6 and he goes to bed at 7. So say he gets home at 6.15 he has what 15 mins play time before bath time and bed. What a sad little existence. He doesn’t have a home life. He doesn’t get loved and nurtured. He literally gets dropped off and picked up and spends his days with other carers - god I hope they give him the emotional nurture he so desperately deserves.

She’s bleeping FOUL.
Also if he is having SUCH A HARD TIME why doesn’t she cut down his hours or his days. Like the Thursday she has off and Friday afternoon.
SELFISH bleep.

Reactions: 12
Every first story she posts she apologise's for her appearance or funny hair and explains the reason for it. I'm not just blaming Sarah for this either, many Instagramers do it but why??
If you think you look tit don't put yourself on the Internet OR if your not bothered about your bad hair/makeup whatever looks then own it and don't mention it?!!!!

Ugh yes, this is such a pet peeve of mine.

I think it's just a way of fishing for compliments.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.