Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. I can’t even begin to comprehend what I watched on her stories this afternoon. She went to Lachlan’s nursery to drop off his invitations, and LEFT HIM THERE, so she could pick Isla up to go to the park, and after the park they went for a coffee date. While he was in nursery until 5/6pm. WHY OH WHY, did she leave without him?! I would love to actually hear her reasoning behind leaving him there? Why leave him in nursery and bring your other child to the park? That, is why she should not have children. What disgusting, deplorable and completely abusive behaviour towards that poor poor boy.

Then it was, oh Lachlan is in bed, he was in a good mood which was nice! What the actual hell! They got home and he was probably hoofed up to bed within the hour!

Reactions: 6
I mean sometimes I will do something nice with one of the kids, while the others at school or vice versa when the others in nursery (eg at half term) but I can't imagine ever focusing this much on one of them, I like to give them both a chance for time with me alone or with their dad. I'd feel monstrous ignoring one of them, there's no way they wouldn't feel that even at 3.

She really needs to talk to someone about PND or ptsd and get help 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You'd think so. You'd also think someone would have the decency to say something to her.
It's neglect pretty much. A nursery isn't something a child has to go too. You only get 4-5 short years with a baby before they go to school and she's missing out on so much by putting him there all day every day.

Nursery teachers shouldn't be there to parent your child, to teach them to use a potty ect or providing all their meals for a week. You give birth to a child you are signing up to do that.

And yes I know parents work ect but she has a day and a half off and does nothing with him. She could be taking him to the farm, the zoo, even just to the local woods to find leaves to make a collage with at home but she does none of these and he's stuck in the same 4 walls of nursery day in day out and he is gonna have no fond memories to look back on of time he spent with her.

It breaks my heart because I'd do anything for a baby but due to health reasons it isn't possible and yet she has a gorgeous little boy there and she's completely failing him!
I totally agree, but I doubt the nursery are allowed to tell her that they think he attends too much. But I am sure the staff room was a buzz with gossip when she dropped off invites for them to dish out and then left again without taking her child!

Reactions: 4
Some nurseries do have a discount for full time place children - a kind of incentive as it's good for them. Perhaps that's what she does. That said, she doesn't work FT! It's the disparity between the 121 time with Isla and Lachlan that is so unfair.

Reactions: 3
She really goes out of her way to avoid spending time with him. She doesn’t work Thursday and she finishes at lunch time on a Friday, both days he’s in nursery all day :(. I can’t believe she would drop off invitations for his party whilst he’s at nursery and not collect him, then go and collect Isla and take her to the park!! It’s awful :( she really needs to have a word with herself!
Now that Rob is away, my bet is Nanny will be flown down on several occasions to come to the rescue whilst she goes out on the weekend.

Reactions: 8
Some nurseries do have a discount for full time place children - a kind of incentive as it's good for them. Perhaps that's what she does. That said, she doesn't work FT! It's the disparity between the 121 time with Isla and Lachlan that is so unfair.
I know the nursery he goes too and I doubt they do anything like that.

Wow, did I just see Lachlan out of the pram and actually playing in the woods?

Finally!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if she’s ever going to address this issue. She obviously reads here. And i don’t mean address it for our benefit - I mean for the sake of her poor little boy. It’s sickening to watch the relationship she doesn’t have with him, the way he is treated compared to his sister, the way whenever she talks about her own child it’s always negative.

I couldn’t imagine only seeing my child for less than an hour a day when I had a choice to do it different, she has other income and works 3 1/2 days but yet Lachlan sees his nursery staff a hell of a lot more than his family - out of her choice not necessity.

She’s got more issues than vogue. I mean you’ve got to be a pretty narcissistic twit to put your life online and think it’s so worthy of other people to invest in. Hers I watch for the car crash in all honesty. Not remotely interested in her heavily #ad content, seeing stir fry every night, her bland boring ikea home full of storage cubes. Listening to her moan and screwing yo her nose all whilst going over the same 5 things everyday.

Yes Sarah we get it you have pizza once a week, Nails done on Thursdays.coffee shops and dates with isla every pick up whilst your son is nowhere to be seen. Eat out all weekend. Eat mixed up mush every night at 10pm (why you can’t eat the same frozen shite or pasta as Isla or eat with her is beyond comprehension let alone not feeding Lachlan) but hey ho mother of the year you are not. Lachlan is strapped to his pram and thrown in a cot or sucking a dummy at every opportunity - so you don’t have to parent him in the little time you do spend with him.

Your life is so predictable. Snooze. Get help.
Or you could just dump the kids again and do something for yourself for a change.

Reactions: 9
There’s something wrong with Islas ears, nose or throat. She’s constantly talking through her nose as if she’s got a cold. Not normal.

Reactions: 7
Looks like he’s just excited to be out of a pram and actually included with a meal time!

How sad that L gets left out so much, I think Sarah gets so upset by reading on here because IMO the comments on here are hitting home a bit too much, she knows she leaves him out and favours I. Wonder what she will do when he’s at school and she can’t shove him off to nursery.

Reactions: 1
How sad that L gets left out so much, I think Sarah gets so upset by reading on here because IMO the comments on here are hitting home a bit too much, she knows she leaves him out and favours I. Wonder what she will do when he’s at school and she can’t shove him off to nursery.
Does she still read here? I thought she stopped because it was all lies and we're all trolls

Oh you just know that he’ll be in breakfast club and after school club every day of the week as soon as he starts school!

Why if Lachlan was troublesome would she put him in the same room as Isla who needs her sleep more than ever now shes at school and learning lots all day I cant understand that, unless shes pregnant and waiting to reveal. But if she was pregnant wouldnt she be wanting lachlan out of the pushchair now?
She’s only just stopped using the double pushchair with I in it so I doubt L still being in a pushchair would be a problem to her.
Probably more reason for her to strap him in.

Why if Lachlan was troublesome would she put him in the same room as Isla who needs her sleep more than ever now shes at school and learning lots all day I cant understand that, unless shes pregnant and waiting to reveal. But if she was pregnant wouldnt she be wanting lachlan out of the pushchair now?

Even if she was pregnant (which I don’t think she is) the baby would be in her room for the first few months anyway so there wouldn’t have been an rush to put the two kids in one room.

No, it’s pure vanity on her part. She wants a stupid, pointless “office” so that she can fill it with boring white ikea furniture and rose gold accessories, put some #gifted prints on the wall and so she can sit there taking gormless selfies of her “working” in her boss-babe-you-got-this-mama-strong-girls-club office.

It’s the most selfish, ridiculous thing I’ve even heard of. Utterly pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I
Even if she was pregnant (which I don’t think she is) the baby would be in her room for the first few months anyway so there wouldn’t have been an rush to put the two kids in one room.

No, it’s pure vanity on her part. She wants a stupid, pointless “office” so that she can fill it with boring white ikea furniture and rose gold accessories, put some #gifted prints on the wall and so she can sit there taking gormless selfies of her “working” in her boss-babe-you-got-this-mama-strong-girls-club office.

It’s the most selfish, ridiculous thing I’ve even heard of. Utterly pointless.
I used to like sarah and agree the office is selfish.
When she moving them.
Im sure we get a room reveal soon with lots lovely gifted items.
Can you even fit 2 teepee beds in there?

Reactions: 6
Why the duck has she been chosen to advertise a phone with a feature of deaf people?! Of all the random things to advertise how on Earth is that remotely an “organic fit” for her family?!!!

Also - sorry to say but I find Isla incredibly annoying. She constantly plays up to the camera, showing off. It really gets on my nerves.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.