Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said @Popper. It is very inconsiderate, especially when her old Channel Mum buddies like Luce and the bump and Jules Furness (now Parker) have both suffered fairly recent miscarriages to be so confident that she will get pregnant so easily.

More fall her because if it does take longer than she hopes or she can't fall pregnant she is going to have to deal with the constant are you pregnant yet comments. This really is something she would be better off keeping to herself.

Who really buys bids for a baby she is hoping to have in two years time?!?

Reactions: 11
I’m so sorry to hear about your struggles, sending lots of love your way! ♥ She shouldn’t be making you feel this way, like you said not everyone has it so easy, so many people do struggle to conceive - she has a responsibility to her followers to make sure she is aware of what she’s putting out there, she’s obviously had struggles with ED in the past so surely she knows that things can trigger negative thoughts/feelings, she needs to be careful. I used to really like Sarah, but I’m seeing more and more things just lately that are really putting me off her. You definitely did the healthy thing in unfollowing, I think more people are recognising with these ‘influencers’ that the content they are putting out can affect people in ways that they (influencers) seem oblivious to, people like Sarah need to realise that and not just think about the money they’re getting paid!
❤ Thank you. I appreciate your message. Hopefully when she has her nosey on here she will read about how she is making people feel. She has a responsibility now that she has such a big following. I used to relate to her and really like her vlogs, as my husband is in The Marines and is away a lot. But now I can’t be bothered with her constant complaining about his job, their house, the amount of work she has to do..... the list goes on.

Well said @Popper. It is very inconsiderate, especially when her old Channel Mum buddies like Luce and the bump and Jules Furness (now Parker) have both suffered fairly recent miscarriages to be so confident that she will get pregnant so easily.

More fall her because if it does take longer than she hopes or she can't fall pregnant she is going to have to deal with the constant are you pregnant yet comments. This really is something she would be better off keeping to herself.

Who really buys bids for a baby she is hoping to have in two years time?!?
She has a responsibility now to ensure that her content is suitable and will not trigger people. She is being very inconsiderate. You are right, if she isn’t lucky enough to get pregnant when she is so confident that she will, it will be hard for her to hear the constant,” are you pregnant yet” but that’s something she will have brought on herself. She has obviously never struggled with conceiving and that is why she is acting like this, but that is no excuse. She is human, and should be more aware

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm sure nursery fees are nothing to her. She constantly goes out for coffee and has take aways near on twice a week if not more. She must be rolling in money.

Also he probably hates swimming lessons because he has no trust in her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
❤ Thank you. I appreciate your message. Hopefully when she has her nosey on here she will read about how she is making people feel. She has a responsibility now that she has such a big following. I used to relate to her and really like her vlogs, as my husband is in The Marines and is away a lot. But now I can’t be bothered with her constant complaining about his job, their house, the amount of work she has to do..... the list goes on.

She has a responsibility now to ensure that her content is suitable and will not trigger people. She is being very inconsiderate. You are right, if she isn’t lucky enough to get pregnant when she is so confident that she will, it will be hard for her to hear the constant,” are you pregnant yet” but that’s something she will have brought on herself. She has obviously never struggled with conceiving and that is why she is acting like this, but that is no excuse. She is human, and should be more aware

I hope she does read on here and gives herself a bit of a talking to, about what she says and how it affects others, she’s a ‘public figure’ she needs to take responsibility for her words and her actions. I agree, all she does is complain, she never seems happy, she seems to be chasing this perfect insta life whilst taking for granted all the things she does have, if she carries on, that way she will never be happy!

Reactions: 5
Wonder if her husband gets peed off with a phone constantly in his face even when he’s trying to eat!

Wonder if her husband gets peed off with a phone constantly in his face even when he’s trying to eat!

Doubt it.
He seems to actively encourage her.
They seem like a very immature couple - for people in their 30s who work for the military/MOD.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I physically shudder when they talk to each other in baby talk when the kids are not around. I mean, even the kids are too old for the way they talksies 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I just think they were having a lovely ‘date night’ with Isla, ‘tick’ obviously banished to his room, yet most the night she had her phone in her hand recording! Put it down and live in the moment!

Reactions: 7
Oh my. I have a lot to say. But the one that really makes her an absolutely disgusting parent, is the fact that she let Isla stay up and play act being a waitress and she shoved that poor unloved child in bed. He’s nearly 3, wouldn’t he have LOVED to play act like that? It would have been so lovely for him to actually be involved in SOME away, he would have so enjoyed doing something like that, he can well understand at almost 3. That poor poor boy, he shows nothing towards her. You know when you’re playing a game, and you’re on a certain level, you’ve done it wrong. So you exit, and restart. It’s like she wants to do that with L, they had a tough time in the beginning, and now they have virtually no bond, he shows nothing towards her. She would just love to start fresh with Baby No. 3, start anew and have that happy Newborn and girlie girl she never got. She doesn’t even feed that poor boy, he has his last meal at Nursery at approx. 4pm, and that’s his main belly filler until the morning?! No, sorry. That’s just neglect and her children shouldn’t be with her.

Also, Sarah. We know you read her. For the love of God, even if you don’t love Lachlan as much as you love Isla and make it blatantly obvious, PLEASE fix Lachlan’s car seat and headrest!

Oh my. I have a lot to say. But the one that really makes her an absolutely disgusting parent, is the fact that she let Isla stay up and play act being a waitress and she shoved that poor unloved child in bed. He’s nearly 3, wouldn’t he have LOVED to play act like that? It would have been so lovely for him to actually be involved in SOME away, he would have so enjoyed doing something like that, he can well understand at almost 3. That poor poor boy, he shows nothing towards her. You know when you’re playing a game, and you’re on a certain level, you’ve done it wrong. So you exit, and restart. It’s like she wants to do that with L, they had a tough time in the beginning, and now they have virtually no bond, he shows nothing towards her. She would just love to start fresh with Baby No. 3, start anew and have that happy Newborn and girlie girl she never got. She doesn’t even feed that poor boy, he has his last meal at Nursery at approx. 4pm, and that’s his main belly filler until the morning?! No, sorry. That’s just neglect and her children shouldn’t be with her.

Also, Sarah. We know you read her. For the love of God, even if you don’t love Lachlan as much as you love Isla and make it blatantly obvious, PLEASE fix Lachlan’s car seat and headrest!
She reckons though social got involved and they said there was no signs of neglect. I'm not sure I believe this as it's so obvious to see he is neglected compared to Isla

I wouldn't say that I just think he is very under the thumb and maybe realises he's punching above his weight so doesn't want to do anything to rock the boat.

I don’t really understand why people think he’s under the thumb? I don’t see any evidence of that at all?

Wouldn’t say he’s punching either..... I don’t think she’s particularly attractive. I think they are pretty well matched looks wise.

Reactions: 6
I don’t really understand why people think he’s under the thumb? I don’t see any evidence of that at all?

Wouldn’t say he’s punching either..... I don’t think she’s particularly attractive. I think they are pretty well matched looks wise.
She runs his insta and he always seems shocked when the camera is in his face ect, he doesn't pick the kids up unless she says ect.
She isn't attractive but I think she's better looking than him. Sadly Isla is the spit of him.

Both the kids look like Rob, so so much!

Just read through some of the comments on her new post. She’s moaning that she has to do some DIY because robs going away until November. Firstly, it’s just building flat pack stuff because SHE is desperate to cram the kids in together for her precious office and secondly, one of her followers pointed out that being back in November means Rob is home for Christmas and that is such a huge deal for a military family. Can’t she just focus on that and be grateful for something instead of constantly complaining?!

Reactions: 11
Doubt it.
He seems to actively encourage her.
They seem like a very immature couple - for people in their 30s who work for the military/MOD.
Sorry but this made me laugh so much haha - you can tell when people haven't had a lot to do with soldiers/sailors/airmen. Immaturity is our middle name 😉😂

• Angry
Both the kids look like Rob, so so much!

Just read through some of the comments on her new post. She’s moaning that she has to do some DIY because robs going away until November. Firstly, it’s just building flat pack stuff because SHE is desperate to cram the kids in together for her precious office and secondly, one of her followers pointed out that being back in November means Rob is home for Christmas and that is such a huge deal for a military family. Can’t she just focus on that and be grateful for something instead of constantly complaining?!
I think L looks like her.

I see Isla got to say goodbye to Rob and have cuddles ect, I wonder if L did?

We pay £380 for ours which is just less than what our mortgage is. So it is cheaper than rent. But not much cheaper than a mortgage
We pay this for our MQ but that does include our water and council tax also, so much cheaper when you take that into account

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.