Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ve never heard of Teen Titans, don’t know where their obsessions comes from, oh wait, we saw it at the cinema.” What a halfwit!!!
Also - if the boy did scratch on purpose, do something about it there and then. Don’t faff around making the worlds most unappetising looking dinner for the favoured child, or talking to your second-favourite child (instagram), or letting him continue to watch tv - speak to him, get him to say sorry, move him away from the tv for some time out. So many things to try out rather than just dump the child in his bed.

Reactions: 7
Going to bed early as a punishment is such a bad idea especially when she’s about to entirely change his bedtime with a new room and new bed! It’s literally asking for trouble. Why would she try to make bedtime a negative thing or a punishment? 🙄

Reactions: 6
Yeah and the whole ‘ I just went downstairs to get his milk and he’s asleep’ story. Pull the other one. You left him and he got bored of waiting. Poor little love. No love at all. Why put a child to bed and not have the milk ready. Why does he have his milk in his cot. Why is he in a cot? Is he toilet trained? Dummy. Honestly she’s disgusting. My little boy has cuddles/story with me every evening on my bed whilst having his milk and then has his teeth brushed. Wouldn’t life be so much easier if we just threw them in bed. Then again I didn’t have children to put them in childcare at every opportunity even when I’m at home. I didn’t have them to slag them off online yet make money from them. She is the most selfish mother in Instagram il say it till the cows come home. She really really is. They all profit and use their children but the others actually spend time with them take them to clubs. Seem to actually enjoy parenting some times without it been a chore every single day.

I have never known someone play the martyr as much as her... for a life she has chosen to live. You wouldn’t be doing emails and editing if you weren’t such a greedy pig and worked 2 jobs. Mainly so you can spend as little time as possible with your kids!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve had to put my children into child care so would never dismiss anyone that does but I work hard while there at nursery! I do 3 12 hour days so I get the maximum amount of time with them. When my first got her free hours when she was 3 I cut my hours down as I was pregnant & I admit I did use a day while she was at nursery to do cleaning & nap! But I picked her up extra early on that day. She has a day off on Thursday to do her YouTube/ flogger job & finishes early on a Friday. Why doesn’t she pick L up at about the same time as I on a Friday afternoon so get maximum time with him. She’s constantly on about having a 3rd - I feel to keep up with other floggers as they all seem to have more than 2 cash cows I mean children. But doesn’t spend the time with the other 2. I mean you can tell I is a favourite but even still she doesn’t spend loads of time with her. If she goes on maternity leave I reckon she’ll leave her proper job & become a full tome flogger!

Yeah and the whole ‘ I just went downstairs to get his milk and he’s asleep’ story. Pull the other one. You left him and he got bored of waiting. Poor little love. No love at all. Why put a child to bed and not have the milk ready. Why does he have his milk in his cot. Why is he in a cot? Is he toilet trained? Dummy. Honestly she’s disgusting. My little boy has cuddles/story with me every evening on my bed whilst having his milk and then has his teeth brushed. Wouldn’t life be so much easier if we just threw them in bed. Then again I didn’t have children to put them in childcare at every opportunity even when I’m at home. I didn’t have them to slag them off online yet make money from them. She is the most selfish mother in Instagram il say it till the cows come home. She really really is. They all profit and use their children but the others actually spend time with them take them to clubs. Seem to actually enjoy parenting some times without it been a chore every single day.

I have never known someone play the martyr as much as her... for a life she has chosen to live. You wouldn’t be doing emails and editing if you weren’t such a greedy pig and worked 2 jobs. Mainly so you can spend as little time as possible with your kids!
I don't think he's toilet trained. Probably waiting for nursery to train him. I'm pretty sure she brushes his teeth while he lays in the cot to, or she used to!

Reactions: 1
I don't think he's toilet trained. Probably waiting for nursery to train him. I'm pretty sure she brushes his teeth while he lays in the cot to, or she used to!
I have a son the same age as laclahn and they are just worlds apart. My son has been in his own bed for the past 18 months. He's toilet trained day and night, he goes to nursery 2 days a week and eats dinner with us afterwards, he walks everywhere the list is endless. She is really holding that poor little boy back and he will really cause her some issues if she keeps leaving everything so late to teach him. And teaching him these everyday parenting lessons should be her main concern. Not updating everyone on all these mundane parts of her life 🤦‍♀️snooze fest

Reactions: 7
I have a son the same age as laclahn and they are just worlds apart. My son has been in his own bed for the past 18 months. He's toilet trained day and night, he goes to nursery 2 days a week and eats dinner with us afterwards, he walks everywhere the list is endless. She is really holding that poor little boy back and he will really cause her some issues if she keeps leaving everything so late to teach him. And teaching him these everyday parenting lessons should be her main concern. Not updating everyone on all these mundane parts of her life 🤦‍♀️snooze fest
My goddaughter is the same age as him aswell (she's 2 days younger!) And just like your son she's potty trained (although not at night!) She sleeps in a big bed, she walks most places unless it's a big trip then she does go in the pushchair.
Her talking is amazing though, alot better than Lachlan's, she can count to 10, knows her colours/animals ect.

Reactions: 2
My daughter is 4 in December she’s only just out of a cot she has a bottle and she isn’t potty trained ... she can’t brush her own teeth or dress herself and she’s a baby to the outside world I seem a lazy parent with a naughty child whom I seem I can’t handle half the time truth is she’s being assessed for autism not picked up by me but pre school. Maybe something else is going on ??
I dunno ? I really liked Sarah I do think she loves her children equally I have 4 kids and I give the above child probs 60% more attention than the others because she needs it and I’m solo because hubby is military.. I’ve ranted haha but I dunno maybe we ain’t seeing the whole picture

Reactions: 3
My daughter is 4 in December she’s only just out of a cot she has a bottle and she isn’t potty trained ... she can’t brush her own teeth or dress herself and she’s a baby to the outside world I seem a lazy parent with a naughty child whom I seem I can’t handle half the time truth is she’s being assessed for autism not picked up by me but pre school. Maybe something else is going on ??
I dunno ? I really liked Sarah I do think she loves her children equally I have 4 kids and I give the above child probs 60% more attention than the others because she needs it and I’m solo because hubby is military.. I’ve ranted haha but I dunno maybe we ain’t seeing the whole picture
I honestly believe there is nothing wrong with Lachlan. Sarah didn't bond with him as a baby, even said he caused her PTSD which to me sounds awful as that's what people who go out to war and see horrific sights get.
Lachlan is just a little boy who is desperate to be loved but will always live in the shadow of his sister.

Reactions: 4
I think if anything else was going on we would 100% know about it. These influencers can't blow their nose without telling us.
She has documented every part of lachlans life so far, including all medical issues so I don't see why she would hide it if there was any thing else.
And I do 100% believe in Sarah's case it is down to lazy parenting. She constantly moans about lachlan.

I honestly believe there is nothing wrong with Lachlan. Sarah didn't bond with him as a baby, even said he caused her PTSD which to me sounds awful as that's what people who go out to war and see horrific sights get.
Lachlan is just a little boy who is desperate to be loved but will always live in the shadow of his sister.
I actually got ptsd from my daughters birth she was coed prolapse at 32 weeks and a emergency section under general and she had a huge bleed on her brain... so hearing her say a milk allergy gave her ptsd was a little frustrating....

I honestly don’t believe there’s anything wrong with L. Obviously we only see what she wants us to see & that’s is her right there her children but if he was being assessed for anything I really believe she’d say. If not to just shut us up that say she doesn’t treat I & L fairly. I honestly don’t have anything to comment on her actual parenting of L. When you transition from cot to bed, wean dummy & get rid of the pushchair is totally parents choice & I think you do what suits the child. What I don’t agree with is having him strapped in the pushchair while they go out for coffee. He’s nearly 3 he could of been woken to join in or if he was to tired they should have skipped going out & taken him home to sleep. I only have 2 children but I try to treat them both fairly. They both do the same amount of classes that suit there personalities & I try to give them both equal time with me on there own. Which I know can be hard & easier said than done. But if I was Sarah I’d be having L in a half day on Thursday even if it was every other week so we could spend some 1 on 1 time with each other. She always seems to have that time with I but never L & now I think it’s effecting him.

Her latest post with the *(I hate having to do this)* yep, we know you hate paying for stuff 😂

• Haha
Her latest post with the *(I hate having to do this)* yep, we know you hate paying for stuff 😂

Seems a bit weird though to post so in depth about your hair dresser, tagging them & the brand of extensions they use.....
And then get all huffy about claiming it’s all above board & fully paid for....

Sorry I smell bulllllllshit.

Reactions: 1
A quick shop before picking the kids up but that involves clothes shopping 🙄. She definitely has no style with clothes

Reactions: 2
With her husband about to go away for 3 months I sincerely hope she can put her phone down this weekend and make some real family memories.

Also, she was doing the food shop (and clothes shop) 3/4 hours ago before picking up the kids, yet that's Lachlan only just getting home now. I presume that means they picked up Isla after school but left Lachlan in nursery until the last minute, just before his dad goes away. Wow.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
With her husband about to go away for 3 months I sincerely hope she can put her phone down this weekend and make some real family memories.

Also, she was doing the food shop (and clothes shop) 3/4 hours ago before picking up the kids, yet that's Lachlan only just getting home now. I presume that means they picked up Isla after school but left Lachlan in nursery until the last minute, just before his dad goes away. Wow.
Of course they left him! Also notice how he went straight for the crisps. He's obviously hungry after nursery, give him some dinner!

• Sad
That poor boy looked shattered. She hasn't seen him all day and rather than greeting him at the door with a cuddle she's sat on the couch bleeping filming him for Instagram. He didn't even react to seeing Sarah when he hasn't seen her all day, which I think speaks volumes! I know some parents can't help leaving their children in nursery until 6pm as they work. But when both her AND Rob are both home.. with Isla.. whilst he's at nursery until closing time.. I think it's an utter bleeping disgrace.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
That poor boy looked shattered. She hasn't seen him all day and rather than greeting him at the door with a cuddle she's sat on the couch bleeping filming him for Instagram. He didn't even react to seeing Sarah when he hasn't seen her all day, which I think speaks volumes! I know some parents can't help leaving their children in nursery until 6pm as they work. But when both her AND Rob are both home.. with Isla.. whilst he's at nursery until closing time.. I think it's an utter bleeping disgrace.
Did you see her latest vlog? Apparently Lachlan chose to go to school than spend the day with Rob and Isla. Now either he did and that speaks volumes to me as he must feel more loved by the nursery staff ect or she's lying for the vlog.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.