Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s pregnant, just think she’s selfish and wants an office room to keep up with the other flogger mums. I often work from home but don’t have space for a desk and would rather my kids have separate bedrooms so work at my dining table, don’t see why she can’t do the same?
Because what Sarah wants, Sarah gets. Like you said, it’s all about keeping up appearances with the other boss babe insta mums

Reactions: 1
It isn't like L and I are off having sleepovers in each others rooms like Katie Ellison'S son sometimes does with his sisters.

I can't believe her husband is allowing this nonsense.

Her husband seems every bit as involved in this nonsense as Sarah is - he has his own Instagram account “thisdaddalife” or something equally as nauseating that he actively posts on while he’s away.
The pair of them just seem like brain dead idiots.

Reactions: 7
Her husband seems every bit as involved in this nonsense as Sarah is - he has his own Instagram account “thisdaddalife” or something equally as nauseating that he actively posts on while he’s away.
The pair of them just seem like brain dead idiots.
I've noticed most of his posts are only of Isla too!
I feel he is very under the thumb though with Sarah

Reactions: 2
It may be called 'This Dada Life' but do you seriously believe control freak Sarah doesn't oversee or run the page herself?

Reactions: 2
It may be called 'This Dada Life' but do you seriously believe control freak Sarah doesn't oversee or run the page herself?
She definitely does all his posts. A man just wouldn’t write in the exact same way that Sarah does. Every single post or story she does has “haha” or a smiley, whether it’s funny or not and I just don’t think he’d do that himself.

Islas room was full of toys and dress up costumes etc, I wonder where Lachlan will put all of his own belongings in that cramped little room?

If she is having number 3 then that little bedroom is going to be very cramped with bunk beds and a cot.

Islas room was full of toys and dress up costumes etc, I wonder where Lachlan will put all of his own belongings in that cramped little room?
[/QUOTE]
I don't think lachlan has many belongings. His room pretty much just has books in by the looks of it.

If she is having number 3 then that little bedroom is going to be very cramped with bunk beds and a cot.
It wouldn't surprise me if she tried to request a 4 bedroom house on the premis she is a boss babe lady who needs her office 😂😂

I don’t think she’s pregnant, just think she’s selfish and wants an office room to keep up with the other flogger mums. I often work from home but don’t have space for a desk and would rather my kids have separate bedrooms so work at my dining table, don’t see why she can’t do the same?

I think you’re right - she’s desperate to be like other insta mums and have that ‘coveted’ home office that so many of them have 😂 but at the expense of shoving both her kids in one room together, well that’s just selfish! She needs to grow up!

She definitely does all his posts. A man just wouldn’t write in the exact same way that Sarah does. Every single post or story she does has “haha” or a smiley, whether it’s funny or not and I just don’t think he’d do that himself.

I’ve no doubt that it was probably a page that she set up but HE uses it while he’s away. He’s as complicit in this entire charade!
My husband would have died laughing if I set up an Instagram page for him - he would then tell me to get a grip and to stop being so ridiculous!

I think Rob is just another weak willed little man that these women seem
To all have in their lives. Same as Lee Meldrum, or Mark Taylor etc - just completely devoid of any actual substance.

Reactions: 5
I’ve no doubt that it was probably a page that she set up but HE uses it while he’s away. He’s as complicit in this entire charade!
My husband would have died laughing if I set up an Instagram page for him - he would then tell me to get a grip and to stop being so ridiculous!

I think Rob is just another weak willed little man that these women seem
To all have in their lives. Same as Lee Meldrum, or Mark Taylor etc - just completely devoid of any actual substance.
Sarah definitely uses it when he's home. It's all Isla. Even the swimming picture, yesterday was Lachlan's first swimming lesson and he got no post, just a moan about how much he screamed 🙄. Isla gets a post though on how much of a fish she is.

This is fine for now but in a few years the kids will be able to see Instagram and see it was all about Isla and if Lachlan is in it it's for an ad 🙄

Reactions: 3
I bloody well hope she’s changing all the decor in the bedroom! It’s so Isla there is not a trace of L in there!!

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't say Isla's room reflects her personality either to be honest. It's more about what she has seen on Pinterest and will look good to others rather than making it a room her children will enjoy.

Her whole house is very bland. More about what it will look like to others than a warm, cosy home for her family.

I wouldn't say Isla's room reflects her personality either to be honest. It's more about what she has seen on Pinterest and will look good to others rather than making it a room her children will enjoy.

Her whole house is very bland. More about what it will look like to others than a warm, cosy home for her family.

Agree.

It looks so cold and bland. Nothing about it looks cosy or homely. I hate all the white IKEA crap she’s got in there.

Reactions: 4
Sarah what’s your style- basically ikea threw up in my house and then I accessorise with black, marble or rose gold. Very stylish. NOT.

• Haha
But have you shoved 2 young kids into one tiny bedroom, when there was no need to, in order to get the home office?!
Thinking of relocating my kids bedroom into the garden shed as I would quite like a home office so I can manage my Instagram account with 15 followers from there. Any suggestions for how I could decorate it for them? I’m thinking pastel coloured bunting maybe.....!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.